AllerAir AirMedic Pro 6 Ultra Air Purifier
Purifies up to 1,800 sq. ft. bases on 8 ft. ceilings
- Heavier concentrations of chemicals, gases, fumes, and odors in the home or office.
- Removing a wide range of pollutants that exist
- Artists, hobbyists, home workshops, or commercial applications
EXEC or VOCarb Carbon? Choose EXEC for standard air cleaning and VOCarb for higher pollution levels, VOCs, chemicals (formaldehyde, etc.), fumes, and odors.
Warranty: 5-year warranty on labor as well as a 10-year warranty on parts (motor, cord, switch, wheels, etc)
Treat Heavier Concentrations of Chemicals, and Odors
Do you have high levels of chemicals and odors lurking in your home or office? If so, you need to be "ultra-fied" with the extra-large carbon filter from industry leader, AllerAir. This air purifier will filter the heaviest concentrations of chemicals, gases, fumes, and odors.
The 5" activated carbon filter allows for maximum dwell time to adsorb all the chemicals, gases, and odors in the home or office. Teamed up with a super HEPA filter, this unit will take care of any worries you have for bad air lingering around.
This unit will not emit ozone and has an energy-efficient motor making this unit friendly for the Earth. Feel good about this air purifier giving you clean air but also helping out our Earth.
Don't keep waiting for clean air to breathe in. Buy your AirMedic Pro 6 Ultra today and breathe easy!
Activated Carbon and Super HEPA Filtration Process
Pre-filter — The pre-filter is able to get rid of larger particles in the first step of the filtration process. It also helps prolong the life of your super HEPA and carbon filters by doing this job. The pre-filters should be replaced every two to three months, depending on usage.
Super HEPA Filter — The super HEPA filter captures the fine dust, allergens, pollen, smoke and other particles that linger around your home or office. It can help remove at least 99.99% of airborne particles measuring 0.1 microns or larger. HEPA filters are considered the safest and most efficient method for eliminating particles.
Activated Carbon Filter — Activated carbon is the key component of all AllerAir's air purifiers. It able to neutralize, adsorb and remove airborne chemicals, gases and odors. The AirMedic Pro 6 Ultra has a 5" deep carbon filter that is the largest activated carbon filter available in a home unit. This provides maximum dwell time and allows complex pollutants to be trapped more efficiently.
UV Light Upgrade Option — You have the option to customize the air purifier by adding a UV (ultra violet) germicidal lamp. It can break down microorganisms and disrupt their DNA, making them unable to reproduce and in effect, "killing" or neutralizing them. This is excellent for controlling airborne mold mycotoxins, bacteria and viruses that could linger inside your home or office.
AirMedic Pro 6 Ultra Eco-friendly Features
- All-metal housing: The all-metal housing unit ensures no plastic vapors are emitted and is also recyclable. Help yourself and our planet out!
- Ozone-free filtration technology: Most air purifiers can produce a traceable amount of ozone and it ends up not being healthy for our lungs. AllerAir gives you ozone-free filtration technology with it's carbon and HEPA filters so you can feel good about the air you will be breathing in.
- Energy efficient: The electric motor is energy efficient and will be a low operating cost for the good it does for you and the air you will be breathing in.
- Refillable carbon canisters: AllerAir's carbon filter canisters can be refillable by ordering your blend and replacing the old with the new. No need to keep replacing canisters all the time.
- Styrofoam free: No toxins can be released from the unit due to having no styrofoam inside.
- North American sourced parts, materials and assembly: The parts and materials are sourced in North American along with it being assembled there so feel good about knowing where all the unit's parts came from.
Technical Specs of the AirMedic Pro 6 Ultra
- Filtration System: Activated carbon filter measuring at a 5" depth along with the Super HEPA and quick-change pre-filter form a powerful team to eliminate the bad air. Add in the UV light option and it becomes a fearsome foursome!
- Carbon Canister: With a weight of 38-40 lbs., the canister can be taken out from the bottom by unscrewing the unit and then replace the carbon inside the canister.
- Super HEPA: The Super HEPA removes 99.99% of all airborne particles 0.1 microns in size! It's the best of the best made by AllerAir.
- CFM (cubic feet per minute): 400 free flow. The unit can move around 400 cubic feet of air per minute.
- Speed: Variable speeds so you can change if you'd like depending how heavily concentrated the room is.
- UV Lamp: Upgrade the unit to the UV lamp choice. This will help eliminate airborne mold mycotoxins, bacteria and viruses.
- Available Colors: Black, Sandstone, or White — Pick the best color to fit the decor in your home or office space.
- Voltage: 115/60Hz or 230/50Hz
- Amps (115V/230V): 1.3/0.5
- Cord Length: 8 feet
- Noise Level: 45-62 dB — Equivalent to average home noise, a normal conversation or background music. That will make the unit not too overbearing when running on any speed.
- Maneuverability: 4 x 2" wheels
- Filter Access: No tools necessary to change the pre-filter at bottom. Main filters (carbon and super HEPA) are changed at bottom. Unscrew and change out when needed.
- Motor Details: Motor with a blower wheel
- Dimensions: 23.5" (height) x 15" (diameter)
- Shipping Weight: 72 lbs. (Will ship in 2 boxes)
- Operating Weight: 58 lbs.
- CSA/UL: Yes