AllerAir AirMedic Pro 5 Ultra VOG Air Purifier
Purifies up to 1,500 sq. ft. based on 8 ft. ceilings
- VOG (Volcanic Organic Gas) fumes, chemicals, odors, VOC's, and airborne particles
- Removing a wide range of common pollutants and odors that linger in the home or office
Warranty: 10-year warranty on labor as well as a 10-year warranty on parts (motor, cord, switch, wheels, etc)
Air Purifier w/ 5" Carbon Filter For Volcanic Smog and Volcanic Organic Gas (VOG)
Are you worried about the air you are breathing in around active volcanoes? AllerAir has created a perfect air purifier to get rid of the bad air around you! Designed to adsorb dangerous pollutants emitted from volcanic smog or Volcanic Organic Gas (VOG), the Ultra VOG is similar to the Plus VOG. It has a larger 5" carbon filter to filter those dangerous pollutants emitted from volcanic smog.
The airborne pollutants from a volcano react with oxygen, moisture, dust, and sunlight causing you to breathe in bad air. It can penetrate deep into the lungs and irritate the tissues and mucous membranes of the eyes, nose, and throat. AllerAir is an industry leader in activated carbon filters and this unit can help give you relief with it's special carbon blend aimed to better attract and trap chemicals and odors associated with VOG. The tar-trapping pre-filter works with the super HEPA and carbon filters to rid your air of pollutants.
The clean air you want to breathe in is right at your fingertips. Don't keep worrying about potential issues with your lungs from VOGs. Buy your AllerAir Pro 5 Ultra VOG today!
4 Stage Filtration System in the AirMedic Pro 5 Ultra VOG
Tar-trapping Pre-filter — The tar-trapping pre-filter can remove sticky tar particles and protect the main filters from clogging. This should be replaced every two to three months.
Super HEPA Filter — The super HEPA filter can capture most of the fine dust, allergens, pollen, smoke and other particles that lingers around your home or office. Removing at least 99.99% of airborne particles measuring 0.1 microns or larger, it is considered the safest and most efficient method for eliminating particles.
Activated Carbon Filter — AllerAir's air purifiers are known for the activated carbon and are industry leaders in it. The 5" deep activated carbon filter should neutralize, adsorb and remove airborne chemicals, gases and odors. AllerAir uses many pounds of deep bed activated carbon to effectively adsorb dangerous airborne substances. The more carbon an air purifier has, the more chemicals it will be able to adsorb.
UV Light Upgrade Option — Customize the AirMedic Pro 5 Ultra VOG Air Purifier by adding a UV (ultra violet) germicidal lamp. UV light works by breaking down microorganisms and disrupting their DNA, making them unable to reproduce and in effect, "kills" or neutralizes them. This is excellent for controlling airborne mold mycotoxins, bacteria and viruses.
Eco-friendly Features for the AirMedic Pro 5 Ultra VOG
- All-metal housing: The all-metal housing unit will not emit any plastic vapors while it is running and can be recycled.
- Ozone-free filtration technology: Traceable amounts of ozone can be emitted from most air purifiers but AllerAir's air purifiers give you ozone-free filtration technology with it's carbon and HEPA filters.
- Energy efficient: The electric motor is energy efficient and should only cost you pennies a day. We think that is worth the clean air you will breathe in. Thing long-term savings!!!
- Refillable carbon canisters: AllerAir's carbon filter canisters can be refilled by ordering more and not having to replace the whole canister every time you need a new one.
- Styrofoam free: With the unit being styrofoam free, toxins and chemicals cannot be released making it better for you and our Earth.
- North American sourced parts, materials and assembly: AllerAir's parts, materials, and assembly are done in North America. The electric motor is also made in America.
AllerAir AirMedic Pro 5 Ultra VOG Technical Specs
- Filtration System: The 5" deep activated carbon filter has a special VOG carbon blend, Super HEPA, and tar-trapping pre-filter to help capture all the VOGs and other chemicals, odors, and pollutants lingering in the home or office.
- Carbon Canister Weight: At 28-30 lbs., the canister can be taken out of the housing unit to change the carbon in it.
- Super HEPA: Removes 99.99% of all airborne particles 0.1 microns in size to work perfectly with the activated carbon filter.
- CFM (cubic feet per minute): 400 free flow. The unit can move around 400 cubic feet of air per minute.
- Speed: With variable speeds, you can adjust the unit to your liking. Feel the air is bad, turn it all the way up and get clean air quickly.
- UV Lamp: Upgrade the unit with UV lamp choice and eliminate airborne mold mycotoxins, bacteria and viruses.
- Available Colors: Black, Sandstone, or White — Pick the best color to fit your home or office space.
- Voltage: 115/60Hz or 230/50Hz
- Amps (115V/230V): 1.3/0.5
- Cord Length: 8 feet
- Noise Level: 45-65 dB — Equivalent to average home noise, a normal conversation or background music. Not too loud where it will be annoying and overbearing on you.
- Maneuverability: 4 x 2" wheels
- Filter Access: Pre-filter and main filters are at bottom of unit. The pre-filter can be changed without any tools. For the other filters, use a screw driver to open up and change.
- Motor Details: Motor with a blower wheel
- Dimensions: 20.5" (height) x 15" (diameter)
- Shipping Weight: Approx. 58 lbs. (Ships in 2 boxes)
- Operating Weight: 46 lbs.
- CSA/UL: Yes