AllerAir AirMedic Pro 5 Ultra Air Purifier
Purifies up to 1,500 sq. ft. based on 8 ft. ceilings
- Removing heavier concentrations of chemicals, gases, fumes, and odors
- Removing a wide range of pollutants found in the home or office
- Artists, hobbyists, home workshops, and commercial applications
EXEC or VOCarb Carbon? Choose EXEC for standard air cleaning and VOCarb for higher pollution levels, VOCs, chemicals (formaldehyde, etc.), fumes, and odors.
Warranty: 5-year warranty on labor and 10-year warranty on parts (motor, cord, switch, wheels, etc).
- Ships in 3-5 business days
Treat Heavy Concentrations of Chemicals, Gases, Fumes and Odors
Looking for the largest activated carbon filter available in a home or office unit? No need to look any further as the Pro 5 Ultra is the one! This air purifier will filter heavier concentrations of chemicals, gases, fumes, and odors.
The 5" activated carbon filter provides maximum dwell time. This allows it to adsorb all the chemicals, gases, and odors along with removing the airborne particles inside your home or office. Partnered with a super HEPA filter, this unit will take care of any worries you have for clean air in the home or office.
All-metal housing and energy efficiency make this unit eco-friendly too. Don't you want to help yourself and the Earth out? Breathe in clean air while taking care of Earth is a double win in our book!
Don't keep waiting for clean air to breathe in. Buy your AirMedic Pro 5 Ultra today and breathe easy!
Multi-Stage Filtration System in the AirMedic Pro 5 Plus
Pre-filter — Removes larger particles in the first step of the filtration process. It can also help prolong the life of your super HEPA and carbon filters by doing this job. The pre-filters should be replaced every two to three months, depending on usage.
Super HEPA Filter — The super HEPA filter captures the fine dust, allergens, pollen, smoke and other particles that linger around your home or office. It can help remove at least 99.99% of airborne particles measuring 0.1 microns or larger. HEPA filters are considered the safest and most efficient method for eliminating particles.
Activated Carbon Filter — Activated carbon is the key component of all AllerAir's air purifiers. It able to neutralize, adsorb and remove airborne chemicals, gases and odors. The AirMedic Pro 5 Ultra has a 5" deep carbon filter that is the largest activated carbon filter available in a home unit. This provides maximum dwell time and allows complex pollutants to be trapped more efficiently.
UV Light Upgrade Option — You have the option to customize the air purifier by adding a UV (ultra violet) germicidal lamp. It can break down microorganisms and disrupt their DNA, making them unable to reproduce and in effect, "killing" or neutralizing them. This is excellent for controlling airborne mold mycotoxins, bacteria and viruses that could linger inside your home or office.
AirMedic Pro 5 Plus Eco-friendly Features
- All-metal housing: The all-metal housing unit ensures no plastic vapors are emitted and is also recyclable. Help yourself and our planet out!
- Ozone-free filtration technology: Most air purifiers can produce a traceable amount of ozone and it ends up not being healthy for our lungs. AllerAir gives you ozone-free filtration technology with it's carbon and HEPA filters so you can feel good about the air you will be breathing in.
- Energy efficient: The electric motor is energy efficient and will be a low operating cost for the good it does for you and the air you will be breathing in.
- Refillable carbon canisters: AllerAir's carbon filter canisters can be refillable by ordering your blend and replacing the old with the new. No replacing canisters all the time.
- Styrofoam free: No toxins can be released from the unit due to having no styrofoam inside.
- North American sourced parts, materials and assembly: The parts and materials are sourced in North American along with it being assembled there so feel good about knowing where all the unit's parts came from.
AllerAir AirMedic Pro 5 Plus Tech Specs
- Filtration System: Activated carbon filter measuring at a 5" depth along with the Super HEPA and quick-change pre-filter. These 3 together form a powerful team to eliminate the bad air. Add in the UV light and it becomes a fearsome foursome!
- Carbon Canister: With a weight of 28-30 lbs., the canister can easily be taken out and replaced or looked at.
- Carbon Blends: You have the option to choose EXEC or VOCarb. EXEC is the the standard for air cleaning and VOCarb is for the higher pollutant levels.
- Super HEPA: The Super HEPA removes 99.99% of all airborne particles 0.1 microns in size! It's the best of the best.
- CFM (cubic feet per minute): 400 free flow. The unit can move around 400 cubic feet of air per minute.
- Speed: Variable speeds so you can adjust to your perfect setting.
- UV Lamp: Upgrade the unit with UV lamp choice and eliminate airborne mold mycotoxins, bacteria and viruses.
- Available Colors: Black, Sandstone, or White — Pick the best color to fit your home or office space.
- Voltage: 115/60Hz or 230/50Hz
- Amps (115V/230V): 1.3/0.5
- Cord Length: 8 feet
- Noise Level: 45-62 dB — Equivalent to average home noise, a normal conversation or background music. That will make the unit not too overbearing when running on any speed.
- Maneuverability: 4 x 2" wheels
- Filter Access: No tools necessary to change the pre-filter at bottom. Main filters (carbon and HEPA) are changed at bottom. Unscrew and change out when needed.
- Motor Details: Motor with a blower wheel
- Dimensions: 20.5" (height) x 15" (diameter)
- Shipping Weight: 58 lbs. (Will ship in 2 boxes)
- Operating Weight: 46 lbs.
- CSA/UL: Yes