AllerAir AirMedic Pro 6 Air Purifier
Purifies up to 1,800 sq. ft. based on 8 ft. ceilings
- General air filtration in the home or office
- Controlling allergy and asthma triggers that may occur
- Removing a wide range of common household pollutants
- Standard household chemicals and VOCs that may exist
EXEC or VOCarb Carbon? Choose EXEC for standard air cleaning and VOCarb for higher pollution levels, VOCs, chemicals (formaldehyde, etc.), fumes, and odors.
Warranty: 5-year warranty on labor as well as a 10-year warranty on parts (motor, cord, switch, wheels, etc)
General Purpose Air Filtration w/ Carbon and Medical Grade HEPA Filters
Looking for a do-it-all air purifier that will give you clean air? The AirMedic Pro 6 is an all-purpose unit that features a larger filter capacity than the Pro 5. It also is a bit taller and can hold more carbon while still being eco-friendly.
AllerAir offers the largest and deepest carbon-bed filters in the industry that treat even the worst pollutants and odors. The activated carbon filter and medical-grade HEPA filters eliminate chemicals, gases, smells, and airborne particles. This gives your home or office clean air to breathe in.
For only pennies a day, you can make sure the air you breathe in the home or office is clean, fresh air. AllerAir makes units that are not harmful to our Earth and only help you with their filtration system.
Grab your AirMedic Pro 6 and breathe in the best air you can. You will not regret it.
Multi-Stage Filtration System in the AirMedic Pro 6
Pre-filter — The first line of defense in the filtration system. The pre-filter helps removes larger particles and can help prolong the life of your HEPA and carbon filters. This should be replaced every two to three months, depending on usage.
Medical-Grade HEPA Filter — The HEPA filter can help capture the fine dust, allergens, pollen, smoke and other particles floating around your home or office. It can remove at least 99.97% of airborne particles measuring 0.3 microns or larger. Considered the safest and most efficient method for eliminating particles, a HEPA filter works perfectly with the carbon filter.
Activated Carbon Filter — AllerAir's air purifiers are industry leading in the carbon filter area. It neutralizes, adsorbs and removes any airborne chemicals, gases and odors. AllerAir uses many pounds of deep bed activated carbon to effectively adsorb dangerous airborne substances and give you clean air. The AirMedic Pro 6 has a 2.5" deep carbon filter that is larger than most air purifiers.
UV Light Upgrade Option — Add a UV (ultra violet) germicidal lamp to the already powerful filtration system. The UV light works by breaking down microorganisms and disrupting their DNA, making them unable to reproduce and in effect, "kills" or neutralizes them. This is excellent for controlling airborne mold mycotoxins, bacteria and viruses.
AirMedic Pro 6 Eco-friendly Features
- All-metal housing: The all-metal housing is an eco-friendly unit that ensures no plastic vapors are emitted and can be recycled.
- Ozone-free filtration technology: AllerAir gives you ozone-free filtration technology with it's carbon and HEPA filters unlike most other air purifiers.
- Energy efficient: The electric motor is energy efficient and will be a low operating cost for you. You will spend just pennies a day for clean air.
- Refillable carbon canisters: AllerAir's carbon filter canisters can be refillable by ordering the blend and replacing the old with the new.
- Styrofoam free: No toxins can be released from the unit due to having no styrofoam inside.
- North American sourced parts, materials and assembly: Feel good that the parts and materials are sourced in North American along with it being assembled here.
Technical Specs of the AirMedic Pro 6
- Filtration System: The activated carbon filter at a 2.5" depth combines with the Medical-grade HEPA and pre-filter to make clean air for you.
- Carbon Canister: 17 lb canister allows you to easily remove it and change the activated carbon inside it.
- Medical-grade HEPA: Removes 99.97% of all airborne particles 0.3 microns in size and teams up with the carbon filter to make sure the bad air is gone and clean air is released.
- CFM (cubic feet per minute): 400 free flow. The unit can move around 400 cubic feet of air per minute.
- Speed: Adjust the speed to your needs for specific areas. Low or high, the AirMedic Pro 6 will get the job done.
- UV Lamp: Option to upgrade and eliminate airborne mold mycotoxins, bacteria and viruses.
- Available Colors: Black, Sandstone, White options to fit the decor in the home or office.
- Voltage: 115/60Hz or 230/50Hz
- Amps (115V/230V): 1.3/0.5
- Cord Length: 8 feet
- Noise Level: 45-62 dB — This is equivalent to average home noise, a normal conversation or background music.
- Maneuverability: 4 x 2" wheels
- Filter Access: Pre-filter and main filters are accessible at bottom. No tools needed to change the pre-filter but you will need to unscrew the bottom for access to the carbon and HEPA filters.
- Motor Details: Motor with a blower wheel
- Dimensions: 23.5" (height) x 15" (diameter)
- Shipping Weight: Approx. 57 lbs.
- Operating Weight: 48 lbs.
- CSA/UL: Yes