AllerAir AirMedic Pro 5 HD MCS Air Purifier
Purifies up to 1,500 sq. ft. based on 8 ft. ceilings
- People who suffer from Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (MCS) and Chemical Injuries
Warranty: 5-year warranty on labor and 10-year warranty on parts (motor, cord, switch, wheels, etc).
Heavy-Duty Filtration for Multiple Chemical Sensitivities and Chemical Injury
Do you suffer from Multiple Chemical Sensitivities (MCS) and want relief? AllerAir has made the AirMedic Pro 5 HD MCS just for you! While it is like the Pro 5 MCS, the HD MCS has a deeper carbon bed and an upgraded Super HEPA filter. AllerAir's commitment to MCS and Chemical Injury trigger relief is the top in the industry.
The 3.5" activated carbon filter provides more dwell time that allows complex pollutants to get trapped more efficient. It can adsorb all the chemicals, gases, and odors along with removing the airborne particles inside your home or office. The super HEPA filter can remove 99.99% of all airborne particles 0.1 microns in size to make the perfect combination giving you clean air.
The MCS sensitive inert parts includes organic cotton pre-filters, a burnt-in motors and powder-coated activated carbon filter canister. These help so MCS sufferers can get the clean air they need and don't make the air worse for them.
Don't let your MCS issues keep you from enjoying life. Purchase your Pro 5 HD MCS today and breathe in the difference!
AirMedic Pro 5 HD MCS Multi-Stage Filtration System
Pre-filter — The pre-filters are unbleached, organic cotton in the HD MCS unit. The pre-filter is the first line of defense that removes the larger particles that linger in your air. It also helps prolong the life of your super HEPA and carbon filters. Replace the pre-filters every two to three months, depending on usage.
Super HEPA Filter — The super HEPA filter helps capture the fine dust, allergens, pollen, smoke and other particles that linger around your home or office and it has no glue or binders. It can help remove at least 99.99% of airborne particles measuring 0.1 microns or larger. It has no odors, polymer or plastic and is considered the safest and most efficient method for eliminating particles.
Activated Carbon Filter — The key component of all AllerAir's air purifiers is the activated carbon. The Pro 5 HD MCS activated carbon filter canister is powder-coated. It neutralizes, adsorbs and removes airborne chemicals, gases and odors from the air. AllerAir uses many pounds of deep bed activated carbon to effectively adsorb dangerous airborne substances and give you clean air. This unit has a 3.5" deep carbon filter that is among the largest activated carbon filters available in a home unit.
Eco-friendly Features for the AirMedic Pro 5 HD MCS
- All-metal housing: The all-metal housing unit will not emit any plastic vapors while it is running and can be recycled.
- Ozone-free filtration technology: Traceable amounts of ozone can be emitted from most air purifiers but AllerAir's air purifiers give you ozone-free filtration technology with it's carbon and HEPA filters.
- Energy efficient: The electric motor is energy efficient and should only cost you pennies a day. We think that is worth the clean air you will breathe in.
- Refillable carbon canisters: AllerAir's carbon filter canisters can be refilled by ordering more carbon that works best for you.
- Styrofoam free: With the unit being styrofoam free, toxins and chemicals cannot be released making it better for you and our Earth.
- North American sourced parts, materials and assembly: AllerAir's parts, materials, and assembly are done in North America. The electric motor is made in America.
AllerAir AirMedic Pro 5 HD MCS Technical Specs
- Filtration System: With the activated carbon filter measuring at a 3.5" depth along with the Super HEPA and quick-change pre-filter, you will get the clear air you want.
- Carbon Canister: Weighing in at 22-24 lbs., the canister can easily be taken out and the carbon can be refilled quickly.
- Super HEPA: The Super HEPA removes 99.99% of all airborne particles 0.1 microns in size!!
- CFM (cubic feet per minute): 560 free flow. This means the unit can move around 560 cubic feet of air per minute.
- Speed: You will have the ability to adjust the speed to where you like it. Find your perfect balance.
- Available Colors: Black, Sandstone, or White — Pick the best color to match the decor in your home or office space.
- Voltage: 115/60Hz or 230/50Hz
- Amps (115V/230V): 1.3/0.5
- Cord Length: 8 feet
- Noise Level: 45-62 dB — Equivalent to average home noise, a normal conversation or background music so the unit will not be overbearing when it is running.
- Maneuverability: 4 x 2" wheels
- Filter Access: Pre-filter is at the bottom of the unit with no tools necessary to change. Main filters (HEPA and Carbon) are changed at bottom with screws and it is rather quick to do.
- Motor Details: Motor with a blower wheel that is made in America.
- Dimensions: 20.5" (height) x 15" (diameter)
- Shipping Weight: 55 lbs. (comes in 2 boxes)
- Operating Weight: 43 lbs.
- CSA/UL: Yes