AllerAir AirMedic Pro 5 HD Air Purifier
Purifies up to 1,500 sq. ft. based on 8 ft. ceilings
- VOC's, ambient pollution, and general filtration
- Controlling allergy and asthma triggers
- Removing a wide range of common household/office pollutants
EXEC or VOCarb Carbon? Choose EXEC for standard air cleaning and VOCarb for higher pollution levels, VOCs, chemicals (formaldehyde, etc.), fumes, and odors.
Warranty: 5-year warranty on labor and 10-year warranty on parts (motor, cord, switch, wheels, etc).
- Ships in 3-5 business days
Home and Office Air Filtration with Super HEPA and 3.5" Carbon Filter
Do you know what the "HD" stands for? Heavy-Duty!!! The Pro 5 HD is ready to take on the most heavy-duty areas in your home or office. There is no need to look any further for a great air purifier. This unit can do it all for you.
The 3.5" activated carbon filter provides more dwell time that allows complex pollutants to be trapped more efficiently. It can adsorb all the chemicals, gases, and odors along with removing the airborne particles inside your home or office. The super HEPA filter can remove 99.99% of all airborne particles 0.1 microns in size to make the perfect combination.
This unit is eco-friendly too. The energy efficient electric motor shouldn't use up too much power and there is no styrofoam in the unit. If you want a air purifier that can do the heavy-duty work for you and cost you little, grab the Pro 5 HD today.
Keep Earth safe. Keep yourself safe. Purchase your AirMedic Pro 5 HD today and breathe in the difference.
AirMedic Pro 5 HD Multi-Stage Filtration System
Pre-filter — The first line of defense is the pre-filter that removes the larger particles that linger in your air. It also helps prolong the life of your super HEPA and carbon filters. The pre-filters should be replaced every two to three months, depending on usage.
Super HEPA Filter — The super HEPA filter helps capture the fine dust, allergens, pollen, smoke and other particles floating around your home or office. It can help remove at least 99.99% of airborne particles measuring 0.1 microns or larger. It has no odors, polymer or plastic. The super HEPA filter is considered the safest and most efficient method for eliminating particles.
Activated Carbon Filter — The key component of all AllerAir's air purifiers is the activated carbon. It neutralizes, adsorbs and removes airborne chemicals, gases and odors from the air. AllerAir uses many pounds of deep bed activated carbon to effectively adsorb dangerous airborne substances and give you clean air. The AirMedic Pro 5 HD has a 3.5" deep carbon filter that is among the largest activated carbon filters available in a home unit.
UV Light Upgrade Option — Customize your air purifier by adding a UV (ultra violet) germicidal lamp. It works by breaking down microorganisms and disrupting their DNA, making them unable to reproduce and in effect, neutralizes them. This is excellent for controlling airborne mold mycotoxins, bacteria and viruses that could linger inside your home or office. This technology is best combined with HEPA and activated carbon making it a powerful combination.
Eco-friendly Features for the AirMedic Pro 5 HD
- All-metal housing: With the all-metal housing unit, you are ensured no plastic vapors are emitted and the unit can also be recycled.
- Ozone-free filtration technology: Most air purifiers can produce a traceable amount of ozone and it ends up not being healthy for our lungs. AllerAir's air purifiers give you ozone-free filtration technology with it's carbon and HEPA filters.
- Energy efficient: The electric motor is energy efficient and will be a low operating cost for you.
- Refillable carbon canisters: AllerAir's carbon filter canisters can be refillable by ordering your blend and replacing the old with the new. No replacing canisters all the time.
- Styrofoam free: With no styrofoam inside the unit, toxins and chemicals cannot be released by it making it better for you and our Earth.
- North American sourced parts, materials and assembly: AllerAir's parts, materials, and assembly are done in North America.
AllerAir AirMedic Pro 5 HD Technical Specs
- Filtration System: Activated carbon filter measuring at a 3.5" depth along with the Super HEPA and quick-change pre-filter. The combination of these 3 (and possible UV light option) will give you the clear air you want.
- Carbon Canister: With a weight of 17-18 lbs., the canister can easily be taken out and replaced or looked at.
- Carbon Blends: You have the option to choose EXEC or VOCarb. EXEC is the the standard for air cleaning and VOCarb is for the higher pollutant levels.
- Super HEPA: Removes 99.99% of all airborne particles 0.1 microns in size!!
- CFM (cubic feet per minute): 400 free flow. This means the unit can move around 400 cubic feet of air per minute.
- Speed: Pick the speed you prefer on certain areas of your home or office.
- UV Lamp: Option for you to upgrade with the UV lamp and eliminate airborne mold mycotoxins, bacteria and viruses.
- Available Colors: Black, Sandstone, or White — Pick the best color to fit your home or office space.
- Voltage: 115/60Hz or 230/50Hz
- Amps (115V/230V): 1.3/0.5
- Cord Length: 8 feet
- Noise Level: 45-62 dB — Equivalent to average home noise, a normal conversation or background music so the unit will not be overbearing when it is running.
- Maneuverability: 4 x 2" wheels
- Filter Access: Pre-filter at bottom with no tools necessary to change. Main filters are changed at bottom with screws and it is rather quick to do.
- Motor Details: Motor with a blower wheel
- Dimensions: 20.5" (height) x 15" (diameter)
- Shipping Weight: 55 lbs. (comes in 2 boxes)
- Operating Weight: 42 lbs.
- CSA/UL: Yes