AllerAir AirMed 3 Supreme Air Purifier
Purifies up to 375 sq. ft. based on 8 ft. ceilings
- Serious air cleaning in a compact format with an emphasis on chemicals and odors
- Travel, RV, cottage, or cabin life
- Portability with a handle to easily move around room to room
- Smaller rooms and spaces where clean air is needed
EXEC or VOCarb Carbon? Choose EXEC for standard air cleaning and VOCarb for higher pollution levels, VOCs, chemicals (formaldehyde, etc.), fumes, and odors.
Warranty: One year on parts and labor not including expendable parts such as pre-filters and filters.
- Ships in 3-5 business days
Portable Air Purifier with Super HEPA and 3" Carbon Filters
Do you need the air around you purified in the office or home you are in? Do you travel in an RV or go up to the cabin for an extended stay and worry about the indoor air? This is the air purifier if you answered yes. Small in size but powerful and mighty, the AirMed 3 Supreme will give you clean air without any chemicals or pollutants in it.
You can easily pack this 25 lb. unit in the RV to take along or move it from room to room in your home, office, or cabin. The large activated carbon filter with granular carbon filters all of the chemical and odors while the super HEPA filter will remove 99.99% of all airborne particles 0.1 microns in size.
The AirMed 3 Supreme is energy efficient and has eco-friendly features like all-metal housing and refillable carbon canisters. Help yourself out with clean air while also not polluting the Earth.
Find out why AllerAir is an industry leader by grabbing your air purifier today and breathe in the crisp, fresh air.
AllerAir's Filtration System in the AirMed 3 Supreme
Pre-filter — The pre-filter removes larger particles from your air and can prolong the life of your HEPA and carbon filters by absorbing those particles. Replacing the pre-filter should be done every two to three months.
Super HEPA Filter — The HEPA filter captures the fine dust, allergens, pollen, smoke and other particles that linger around the air you breathe in. It can remove at least 99.99% of airborne particles measuring 0.1 microns or larger. Crazy to think about, right? The super HEPA filter is considered one of the safest and most efficient method for eliminating particles. It will last around 2 years before a replacement will be needed.
Activated Carbon Filter — AllerAir is a industry expert in activated carbon and they are built with maximum depth and dwell time. The carbon filtration stage acts to neutralize, adsorb and remove airborne chemicals, gases and odors. With larger carbon filtration, the more chemicals it will be able to adsorb and give you the fresh air you want. This should be replaced every 2-5 years depending on usage.
UV Light Upgrade Option — Option to customize the AirMed 3 Supreme air purifier by adding a UV (ultra violet) germicidal lamp. The UV light works by breaking down microorganisms and disrupting their DNA, making them unable to reproduce and in effect, "kills" or neutralizes them. This is excellent for controlling airborne mold mycotoxins, bacteria and viruses.
The AirMed 3 Supreme Environmentally Friendly Features
- All-metal housing: With the unit's housing being all-metal and designed with power-coated paint, most of it can be recycled and will not emit any off-gassing. Know that you will be breathing in fresh air while also helping Earth.
- Ozone-free filtration technology: With a lot of air purifiers producing a traceable amount of ozone, AllerAir's AirMed 3 Supreme gives you ozone-free filtration with it's carbon and super HEPA filters.
- Energy efficient: At 0.3 amps, the AirMed 3 Supreme uses very little energy but will get your room clear of any chemicals, odors, dust, and allergens.
- Refillable carbon canisters: The carbon canisters can be refilled so you can order new carbon when it needs to be changed after the 2-5 years of usage and not buy a new canister saving you money in the long run.
- Styrofoam free: No toxins can be released into the air without styrofoam inside the unit.
- North American sourced parts, materials and assembly: This air purifier is made with sourced parts and materials from North America while also being assembled there.
AllerAir AirMed 3 Supreme Technical Specs
- Filtration System: The activated carbon filter has a 3" depth along with a Super HEPA filter and pre-filter. Add in the UV light if you choose and you are ready to breathe in the fresh air!
- Carbon Canister Weight: 15 lbs. — The large carbon canister is ideal for heavy duty filtration that is larger than the AirMed 1 Supreme and AirMed 3 Compact.
- Super HEPA: The Super(-Duper) HEPA filter removes 99.99% of all airborne particles 0.1 microns in size. Do you know how small 0.1 microns is? It's small!
- CFM (cubic feet per minute): 100 CFM. The rule of thumb is that you need at least 1 CFM per square foot of room area. Measure out your room/office and decide what AllerAir air purifier is perfect for you.
- Speed: Variable — You will have the ability to adjust the speed from low to max settings. Find the perfect setting for your needs.
- UV Lamp: Available as an add-on option to control airborne mold mycotoxins, bacteria and viruses.
- Available Colors: White
- Voltage: 115/60Hz only
- Amps (115V/230V): At 0.3, you can keep the air purifier going and won't have to worry about the costs of the electricity it will use.
- Cord Length: 6 feet — With a longer cord, you can move the unit around to your preferred area of the room or office.
- Noise Level: 40-60 dB — This is close to average house noise, a normal conversation or background music so it is not so loud to be unbearable.
- Maneuverability: Lightweight and portable with handle so you can easily pickup and move around.
- Filter Access: With bottom screws, it will be easy and quick to change any filters.
- Motor Details: Motorized Impeller
- Dimensions: 19" (height) x 11" (diameter)
- Shipping Weight: Approx. 28 lbs.
- Operating Weight: 25 lbs.
- CSA/UL: Yes