AllerAir AirMed 1 Compact Air Purifier
Purifies up to 375 sq. ft. based on 8 ft. ceilings
- Serious air cleaning in a compact size
- Travel, RV, or cottage/cabin
- Portability and compact with handle
- Smaller rooms and spaces
EXEC or VOCarb Carbon? Choose EXEC for standard air cleaning and VOCarb for higher pollution levels, VOCs, chemicals (formaldehyde, etc.), fumes, and odors.
Warranty: One year on parts and labor not including expendable parts such as pre-filters and filters.
- Ships in 3-5 business days
Portable Air Purifier with Medical-Grade HEPA and Carbon Filters
Need a compact but powerful air purifier to give you clean air in smaller spaces in your home or work? Traveling and need clean air in the RV or cabin? AllerAir has made the AirMed 1 Compact powerful but yet portable and it’s the smallest unit available in their line of air purifiers.
At 14 lbs., you can easily pack this in the vehicle to take along or move from room to room in your home or office. AllerAir packs a 5.5 lb. granular activated carbon filter and medical-grade HEPA filter in this small unit to get rid of chemicals, odors, dust, and allergens.
Fresh, clean air is always important for us but so is keeping our environment safe too. The AirMed 1 has a very low energy consumption and eco-friendly features like all-metal housing making this air purifier perfect for you and our Earth.
Clear the air you breathe and don’t keep waiting for what you want...clean air. Grab the AirMed 1 Compact today and breathe in the difference!
AllerAir's Multi-Stage Filtration System in the AirMed 1 Compact
Pre-filter — The pre-filter removes larger particles and helps prolong the life of your HEPA and carbon filters. This should be replaced every two to three months.
Medical-Grade HEPA Filter — The HEPA filter can help capture the fine dust, allergens, pollen, smoke and other particles. It can remove at least 99.97% of airborne particles measuring 0.3 microns or larger. The HEPA filter should be replaced every 2 years.
Activated Carbon Filter — Activated carbon is at the heart of all AllerAir's air purifiers. The carbon filtration stage should neutralize, adsorb and remove airborne chemicals, gases and odors. The AirMed 1 has 5.5 lbs. of activated carbon to capture the airborne chemicals, gases and odors. The carbon filter should be changed after approximately 2-5 years of use in an average home environment.
Eco-Friendly Features on the AirMed 1 Compact
- All-metal housing: The all-metal housing allows for it to be recycled and will not just end up in a landfill. Help out our Earth while also getting fresh, clean air to breathe in.
- Ozone-free filtration technology: Most air purifiers can produce a traceable amount of ozone and it is unpleasant for our lungs. AllerAir's AirMed 1 gives you ozone-free filtration technology with it's carbon and HEPA filters.
- Energy efficient: At 0.3 amps, the AirMed 1 uses very little energy but will get your room clear of any chemicals, odors, dust, and allergens.
- Refillable carbon canisters: Part of AllerAir's success has been the carbon filter canisters being refillable so you can order new carbon when it needs to be changed after a year or so.
- Styrofoam free: No styrofoam means no toxins can be released into the air from it.
- North American sourced parts, materials and assembly: Know that your AirMed 1 is made with parts and materials from North America and also assembled here. Feel good about knowing where it came from.
AirMed 1 Compact Air Purifier Technical Specs
- Filtration System: Activated carbon filter @ 1" depth along with a medical-grade HEPA filter and pre-filter.
- Carbon Canister Weight: 5.5 lbs. of activated carbon to clean the VOCs and other pollutants lingering around.
- HEPA: Medical-grade, removes 99.97% of all airborne particles 0.3 microns in size
- CFM (cubic feet per minute): 100 CFM. Rule of thumb is that you need at least 1 CFM per square foot of room area.
- Speed: Variable — You will have the ability to adjust the speed from low for sleeping at night or turn to max for quick, high filtration.
- Available Colors: White
- Voltage: 115/60Hz only
- Amps (115V/230V): 0.3 — Keep this air purifier going and don't worry about the costs of your electricity.
- Cord Length: 6 feet cord so you can easily move it around the room.
- Noise Level: 40-60 dB — That is close to average house noise, normal conversation or background music so it will blend in within your home.
- Maneuverability: Lightweight and portable with handle for easy mobility around your home, office or RV/cabin.
- Filter Access: Bottom screws gives you easy access to change the filters and pre-filter.
- Motor Details: Motorized Impeller
- Dimensions: 16" (height) x 11" (diameter)
- Shipping Weight: Approx. 17 lbs.
- Operating Weight: 14 lbs.
- CSA/UL: Yes