AllerAir AirMedic Pro 5 Air Purifier
Purifies up to 1,500 sq. ft. based on 8 ft. ceilings
- General air filtration
- Controlling allergy and asthma triggers
- Removing a wide range of common household pollutants
- Standard household chemicals and VOCs
EXEC or VOCarb Carbon? Choose EXEC for standard air cleaning and VOCarb for higher pollution levels, VOCs, chemicals (formaldehyde, etc.), fumes, and odors.
Warranty: 5-year warranty on labor and 10-year warranty on parts (motor, cord, switch, wheels, etc).
- Ships in 3-5 business days
All Purpose Air Filtration with True HEPA and Carbon Filters
If you are looking for a workhorse air purifier, you have found the perfect one! The AirMedic Pro 5 is a general-purpose air purifier that will rid your home or office of all the pollutants you could be breathing in.
With its 14 lbs. of activated carbon and medical-grade HEPA filters, the AirMedic Pro 5 can adsorb all the chemicals, gases, and odors along with removing the airborne particles inside your home or office.
Keeping your air fresh and clean is always important but so is keeping the environment clean too. AllerAir has made their air purifiers with eco-friendly features like all-metal housing that is recyclable and no styrofoam.
Start to feel the difference in the air you are breathing in at your home or office. Protect yourself and our Earth with the AirMedic Pro 5 today. Don’t wait any longer!
AllerAir's Multi-Stage Filtration System
Pre-filter — The pre-filter removes larger particles and can help prolong the life of your HEPA and carbon filters. This should be replaced every two to three months, depending on usage.
Medical-Grade HEPA Filter — The HEPA filter can help capture the fine dust, allergens, pollen, smoke and other particles floating around your home or office. It can remove at least 99.97% of airborne particles measuring 0.3 microns or larger. Considered the safest and most efficient method for eliminating particles, a HEPA filter will work perfectly with the carbon filter.
Activated Carbon Filter — Activated carbon is at the heart of all AllerAir's air purifiers. The carbon filtration stage neutralizes, adsorbs and removes airborne chemicals, gases and odors. AllerAir uses many pounds of deep bed activated carbon to effectively adsorb dangerous airborne substances and give you clean air. The AirMedic Pro 5 has a 2.5" deep carbon filter that is larger than most air purifiers.
UV Light Upgrade Option — AllerAir gives you the option to customize the AirMedic Pro 5 air purifier by adding a UV (ultra violet) germicidal lamp. UV light works by breaking down microorganisms and disrupting their DNA, making them unable to reproduce and in effect, "kills" or neutralizes them. This is excellent for controlling airborne mold mycotoxins, bacteria and viruses.
AirMedic Pro 5 Key Eco-friendly Features
- All-metal housing: The all-metal housing is an eco-friendly unit that ensures no plastic vapors are emitted and is recyclable.
- Ozone-free filtration technology: A lot of air purifiers can produce a traceable amount of ozone and it is not healthy for our lungs. The AirMedic Pro 5 gives you ozone-free filtration technology with it's carbon and HEPA filters.
- Energy efficient: The electric motor is energy efficient and will be a low operating cost for the good it does for you and the air you will be breathing in.
- Refillable carbon canisters: AllerAir's carbon filter canisters can be refillable by ordering your blend and replacing the old carbon blend with the new.
- Styrofoam free: No toxins can be released from the unit due to having no styrofoam inside.
- North American sourced parts, materials and assembly: Feel good that the parts and materials are sourced in North American along with it being assembled here.
AllerAir AirMedic Pro 5 Technical Specs
- Filtration System: Activated carbon filter measuring at a 2.5" depth along with the Medical-grade HEPA and quick-change pre-filter. These 3 together form a powerful team to rid of the bad air.
- Carbon Canister: With a weight of 14 lbs., the canister can easily be taken out and replaced or looked at.
- Carbon Blends: You have the option to choose EXEC or VOCarb. EXEC is the the standard for air cleaning and VOCarb is for the higher polluntant levels.
- Medical-grade HEPA: Removes 99.97% of all airborne particles 0.3 microns in size
- CFM: 400 free flow. This means the unit can move around 400 cubic feet of air per minute.
- Speed: Having variable speeds to adjust is key. Low or high speeds will get the job done.
- UV Lamp: Available to upgrade and eliminate airborne mold mycotoxins, bacteria and viruses.
- Available Colors: Black, Sandstone, or White — Pick the best color to fit your home or office space.
- Voltage: 115/60Hz or 230/50Hz
- Amps (115V/230V): 1.3/0.5
- Cord Length: 8 feet
- Noise Level: 45-62 dB — This is equivalent to average home noise, a normal conversation or background music.
- Maneuverability: 4 x 2" wheels
- Filter Access: Pre-filter bottom no tools, Main filters bottom with screws
- Motor Details: Motor with a blower wheel
- Dimensions: 20.5" (height) x 15" (diameter)
- Shipping Weight: 45 lbs. 1 box
- Operating Weight: 39 lbs.
- Number of Units per Pallet: Multiple
- CSA/UL: Yes