Maxxus 2 Person Low EMF FAR Infrared Sauna MX-K206-01
The Canadian Hemlock is available!
The Canadian Red Cedar is currently on backorder and doesn't have an estimated ship date.
- Exterior dimensions (WDH): 50″ x 42″ x 75″ (roof overhang: add 5.9″)
- Interior dimensions (WDH): 45″ x 37″ x 68″
Heating: 6 Maxxus Low EMF FAR Infrared Carbon Heating Panels
- 2 on the rear wall
- 1 on each side wall
- 1 under the bench
- 1 on the floorboard
Warranty: 5-year warranty on wood, structure, heating elements, and electronics against defects in material and workmanship.
Electrical: 110V / 15amp plug & play — Plug into any normal home or office outlet.
MX-K206-01 Two Person Infrared Carbon Sauna by Maxxus
Live a long and healthy life with an infrared sauna! Honor your body and mind by giving yourself a healthier lifestyle. Take a break from the busy home and work-life to reap the benefits of the Maxxus MX-K206-01!
Maxxus saunas use infrared waves to penetrate into your body tissue and can help dissolve substances that are harmful. The FAR infrared waves can penetrate the deepest into the tissue to help break down toxins as you perspire and wipe them away.
Add in environmentally friendly reforested wood and energy-efficient carbon heating panels and you can’t find a better sauna to help you towards a healthier lifestyle. Every Maxxus Sauna is equipped with a floor and lower bench heater that gets the benefits and treatment to your legs and feet too. Help not only yourself but others with your infrared sauna purchase.
Take control of your health! Order your infrared sauna today and experience the Golden Designs difference.
Maxxus MX-K206-01 Low EMF FAR Infrared Carbon Sauna Features
MX-K206-01 Maxxus 2 Person Low EMF FAR Infrared Sauna Specs:
- 2 person full capacity: Can easily fit two people inside the MX-K206-01 or go solo. We do say sharing is caring though!
- Natural Reforested Canadian Red Cedar or Hemlock wood: Being made of 6mm Interior and Exterior wood planks with a 1.13 inch inner frame, Maxxus produces well built saunas with solid wood choices of red cedar or hemlock.
- Glass/Windows: Tempered glass doors allow the heat to stay inside the sauna and provides extra strength. Add in 2 full length side windows and the sauna is a oasis for you.
- Interior Chromotherapy lighting: Reap the benefits of chromotherapy lighting with possible benefits such as improved circulation and better sleep patterns.
- 6 Maxxus Carbon heating panels: The six panels are strategically placed inside the sauna for maximum relief and energy efficient.
- Roof vent: Gives you the ability to control air flow by adjusting the vent to be more open or closed.
- Interior/exterior LED control panels: Ability to change the timer and temperature of each session lets you find your perfect combination.
- CD Player / FM Radio with Bluetooth, MP3 auxiliary, SD and USB connection: Options are endless here...Go old school with a CD, FM radio, or plug in your phone and listen to the latest podcast from The BK Show Podcast.
- Electrical service: 110V / 15amp plug & play — You can plug this into any regular outlet in your home or office.
- Assembly: With easy clasp together parts that two people can assemble, no carpentry skills are required and you will have your sauna up and running in a short period of time.
- Sauna weight: 250 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 320 lbs.
- Ships in 2 boxes