Austin Air HealthMate Plus Air Purifier
- Those who need an efficient way of removing wood-burning smoke, formaldehyde, and other dangerous VOCs.
- Individuals suffering from Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (MCS)
- Those with pre-existing health concerns that exist
- Individuals in high particle and gas contaminated areas
- Dentists looking to remove aerosolized viruses larger than 0.1 microns
Why the HealthMate Plus is best for you:
- Designed for highly contaminated indoor air conditions
- Extremely effective at removing particles in the air including formaldehyde, elements of smoke, dust, and pollens
- Exceptional capacity for removing Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Filters bacteria
- 30-Day, No-Questions-Asked, Money-Back Guarantee
- 5-Year Mechanical Warranty and 5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty (see below for more info on the warranties.)
Smoke (Tobacco or Wildfires)? Formaldehyde? Gases? VOCs? Let the HealthMate Plus Air Purifier Remove These and More
Contaminated air inside your home or office? Let the HealthMate Plus get rid of it and give you clean, crisp air.
If you live with a smoker or around wildfires, you will find that your air is littered with carcinogens. This is very harmful to breathe in.
The carbon filter features Potassium Iodide Impregnated Carbon along with Activated Carbon and Zeolite. This helps remove VOCs, formaldehyde, benzenes, chemicals, gases, and odors.
That is one of the 4 levels of filtration you get. The 2 pre-filters and Medical Grade HEPA join the carbon to add more protection for you.
Want to know the best part? You won't have to replace the filtration system for 5 years in normal residential use. The 5-year Pro-rated Filter Warranty backs that up. Where else will you find that in an air purifier?
The only maintenance you will have to do is vacuum the outside of the unit once a month. Simple and easy for getting you clean air to breathe in.
The HealthMate Plus will improve the air quality and can provide you with health benefits too. More on those below.
30 years of doing air purification right. You can be the next to benefit from the HealthMate Plus. Your search for 'the one' is over.
Click the 'Add to Cart' button now and we will get you breathing clean air in a short time!
HealthMate Plus Air Purifier's 4 Stages of Filtration
The HealthMate Plus Air Purifier has 4 stages of filtration that the air goes through. Each one helps you get clean air to breathe in. The four stages are:
Stage 1 — The large particle pre-filter is made of bonded polyester. It helps remove particles easily seen by the naked eye such as dust, hair, and pet dander. It acts as the first line of defense in the filtration process.
Stage 2 — The removal of small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores, and pollen) takes place with the medium particle pre-filter. It adds an extra layer of protection that most other air purifiers do not provide. It is also made of bonded polyester.
Stage 3 — With over 780 cubic inches of Activated Carbon, Potassium Iodide Impregnated Carbon, and Zeolite, you can be sure your home or office will be free from VOCs, formaldehyde, benzenes, chemicals, gases, and odors. While removing these, the carbon filter teams up with the HEPA to form great protection as both have properties that allow them to adsorb chemicals and gaseous materials.
Stage 4 — An industry-leading 60 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns. The HEPA filter was developed by the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission. After this stage, clean air is pushed out for you to breathe in.
The filter is designed to last up to 5 years under normal residential use. The filter change is made easy with step-by-step instructions in the Owner's Manual below. Click here to see the Austin Air HealthMate Plus Replacement Filter.
Why the Austin Air HealthMate Plus Air Purifier is Good for Your Health
- The HealthMate Plus can help reduce the viral load to minimize the risk of infection or severity of disease. By eliminating any bacteria or viruses that linger around, you will know the air you breathe in will be clean.
- Easing your headaches and reducing nausea related to chemical exposure can be a benefit you find with the air purifier. With an exceptional capacity for removing VOCs, your air will be clean for you to breathe in.
- With the 4 levels of filtration, you will not be breathing in any allergens that can cause attacks at night thus lessening night time allergies and asthma attacks.
- You want to have the strongest immune system to fight off any illnesses. The HealthMate Plus can help strengthen the immune system by giving you the clean air you need and getting rid of any pollutants and allergens in the air.
- The HealthMate Plus can help ease your coughing, wheezing, and sneezing with the clean air it provides and getting rid of any contaminants.
- Austin Air's air purifiers can help reduce dry mouth and runny nose by capturing any irritants in the air that surround you.
- Sleep better when you have the HealthMate Plus air purifier running and providing you with the clean air you need while getting your rest. Well-rested means you will be more productive around your home or in the office.
Technical Specs on the Austin Air HealthMate Plus Air Purifier
- Made in the USA: All units are assembled in the United States. 95% of the components are made in the USA too.
- Dimensions: 23" H x 14.5" W x 14.5" D
- Weight: 47 lbs. — With 4 wheels, you will be able to move around to the perfect spot in your home or office.
- 360° Perforated steel intake housing: Drawing air into all sides of the purifier, it then passes through the four-stage filtration process. With a high-velocity airflow, it can create a pocket of clean air around you.
- Baked on powder coat paint finish: With the paint finish being baked-on, no off-gassing can happen and no harmful gases are emitted.
- 3 speed centrifugal Fan: Choose from 3 speeds to clean your air and the fan moves the air in the correct direction.
- High-efficiency motor rated for continuous use at high RPM: Running 24/7, the HealthMate Plus' motor will continue to run at high RPM's all day, everyday.
- Power Requirements: 1.2 amps, 120V — 147-watt power (high setting)
- Rated Air Flow of Fan: 75 (lowest setting) to 400 (highest setting) CFM. CFM (cubic feet per minute) measures the volume of air in cubic feet for each minute it moves.
- Noise Level: 50 dB - 65 dB — Equivalent to a whisper and normal conversation, the air purifier will not be overbearing for you while running all day.
- Warranty: 5-Year Mechanical Warranty — Your Austin Air cleaner is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the date of purchase; provided your Austin air purifier was operated under normal residential use and that you have completed and returned your warranty registration to Austin Air Systems. 5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty — Austin Air offers a 5-year pro-rated filter warranty, by far the most comprehensive in the industry. No more costly filter replacements every few months or years. Austin Air filters are designed to last for an unprecedented 5-years, under normal residential use.
- CSA/NRTL Approved: Independently tested and certified to meet recognized standards for safety or performance.