Airpura R700 Air Purifier
Purifies up to 2,000 sq. ft. with 360° air distribution.
- Household chemicals
- Mold spores
- People looking for an all-purpose, everyday air purifier
- Families with individuals prone to allergies and breathing problems
- Workplaces (Fitness Centers, Nursing Homes, Offices, Industrial)
Warranty: The Airpura Limited Warranty — 5 years on parts and 10 years on labor.
- 1-2 Weeks for Delivery
Give your family the gift of clean air with the Airpura R700
This is the everyday air purifier you've been looking for.
Eliminate unwanted household chemicals, pollen, mold spores, dust, allergens, odors, and more!
With indoor air quality now an environmental health concern, you should know what you are breathing inside your home or at work.
With its powerful 635 CFM Impeller, the R700 is able to draw air through an 18 pound carbon bed and true HEPA filter. This will help clean your indoor environment by removing any potential health hazards that may be present in polluted air!
Help relieve allergy, asthma, or MCS symptoms with one of the best air purifiers on the market.
Can you feel the crispness of your new air yet? Get your Airpura R700 Air Purifier today!
What is New and Improved for the R700 Air Purifier?
New powerful 635 CFM Fan/Motor
The Airpura R700 has the largest motor in a portable air purifier at 635 CFM! CFM stands for cubic feet per minute, and this is how many cubic feet per minute this air purifier can clean. This will give you more complete air exchanges every hour.
Increased Airflow with lower noise levels
Get better performance out of your R700 Air Purifier with the improved airflow. It is also one of the quietest noise levels for an air purifier — 30.2 db on low (a whisper) and 63 db on high (a normal conversation) at 6 ft. Turn it on and let it clean your air without the loud noises.
Purify areas as large as 2,000 sq. ft.
With it's multi-stage filtration, the Airpura R700 can help eliminate many pollutants.
- Allergen Particles: Pet dander, dust, dust mites, pollen, mold spores, and asbestos.
- Airborne Chemicals: Formaldehyde, ammonia, benzene, radon, glues, pesticides, methylene chloride, mold mycotoxins, and perchloroethylene.
- Smoke: Cigarette smoke and other smoke odors.
What does the Filtration System look like inside the Airpura R700?
The three different filtration stages make sure the air coming out is the purified air you need and want. The stages that make the purified air happen are:
- Pre-Filtration: The pre-filter removes large particles and helps to extend the life of the HEPA and carbon filters. This filter should be changed every 12 months and can be vacuumed on the outside of the air purifier.
- Carbon Filtration: The unit uses 18 lbs. of activated carbon to collect and absorb a variety of chemical pollutants, odors, and tobacco smoke from the air. This filter typically lasts up to 2 years.
- HEPA Filtration Options: Standard HEPA: The R700 is also equipped with 40 sq. ft. of True HEPA filter material. This filter removes up to 99.97% of airborne particles that are as small as 0.3 microns in diameter. It lasts approximately 3-5 years under regular use. (Option to upgrade to a Super HEPA Filter —R714— that removes up to 99.99% of airborne particles that are as small as 0.3 microns.)
Eco-friendly Features from Airpura:
The Airpura R700 isn't only great for eliminating pollutants in the air and giving you clean air to breathe. It is also one of the most eco-friendly air purifiers on the market with a lightweight, motorized impeller which delivers greater airflow at power consumption exactly the same and PCB-free (polychlorinated biphenyls) capacitors which are know to be toxic to humans, animals and the environment. There is zero off-gassing (free of any plastic, rubber, silicone, adhesives or any bonding agents, all-metal housing (93% recyclable) and pre-filters that can be vacuumed to ensure longevity of machine and improve the unit's energy efficiency.
- Airpura’s unique pressure seal on the filter chamber ensures that all of the dirty air passes through the filters. Other systems allow leakage and do not achieve the 99.97% HEPA filtration rating.
- Felt gaskets seal the filter chamber. Maximize filtration with no rubber off-gassing found with other filters.
- All metal housing ensures no plastic vapors are emitted.
- Backward curved motorized impeller eliminates the vibrations and noise associated with older motor and shaft set ups.
- The variable speed motor lets you choose your ideal level of filtration and easily adjust if you would like.
- With the motor out of the air flow, you don't have to worry about clean air getting blown over the motor and picking up fresh impurities. Airpura has positioned the motor so this cannot happen like other air purifiers.
- Unimpeded airflow is simple and direct internal airflow that avoids the air turbulence, inefficiency and noise associated with more convoluted systems.
- Having separate electrical parts chamber prevents any off gassing from capacitors, condensers or switches.
- The perforated steel exterior offers both a softer appearance and 360° air intake and distribution.
- With separately changeable filters, you don't have to worry about replacing all at once. The HEPA and carbon filters let you change them when appropriate and save operating costs.
Airpura R700 Tech Specs
- Coverage Area — Up to 2,000 sq. ft. (based on 8 ft. ceilings)
- Airflow Speed/ Fan Speed — Up to 635 CFM. The most you will find in a portable air purifier.
- Air Exchange per Hour — 360° air distribution allows for 2 air exchanges per hour.
- Dimensions — 23" H x 15" W
- Housing — Powder coated steel that prevents any off-gassing.
- Weight — 42 lbs.
- Noise Level — 30.2 dB on low and 63.0 dB on high
- Filtration System — Pre-filter is able to be vacuumed and should be replaced every 12 months. Carbon Filter has 18 lbs. of carbon and should be replaced every 2 years. The HEPA filter traps 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 micron and should be replaced every 3-5 years.
- Fan Speed — Variable speeds
- Casters — 4 caster wheels make it easy to move around.
- Voltage — 115 or 220 volts
- Ozone Emissions — None
- Certifications — ETL, UL, ANSI