Austin Air HealthMate Jr. Air Purifier HM200
- Those looking for protection against contaminants such as viruses and bacteria.
- Individuals with concerns about their indoor air quality.
- Those with slight sensitivities to airborne particles, chemicals, and gases.
- Anyone looking for protection from everyday indoor air pollutants.
Why the HealthMate Jr. is best for you:
- Efficiently removes a wide range of airborne pollutants and allergens, including dust, pollen, chemicals, and gases.
- Filters bacteria
- 5-Year Mechanical Warranty and 5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty (see below for more info on the warranties.)
The Austin Air HealthMate Jr. is Small but Mighty!
To live a healthy life, you need clean air. And for that to happen there has to be some kind of filtering system in place - like the HealthMate Jr., which uses Medical Grade HEPA and Activated Carbon/Zeolite filters with four levels of filtration!
It's easy peasy: just turn on your device and let it do all-day work cleaning up all the particulates and gases/odors floating around.
Austin Air is the leading name in residential filtration systems with over 30 years in the industry. With their 5-year warranty on filters, you can feel confident knowing that your purchase will last for years without having to replace it!
The best part? You won't have spend money every few months or year buying new ones as they wear out.
Don't keep waiting. Click the 'Add to Cart' button and you will be on your way to getting the clean air you deserve!
Austin Air Jr Air Purifier HM200 Filtration System
Austin Air's HealthMate Junior Air Purifier has 4 stages of filtration to give you fresh air. The four stages are:
Stage 1 — The large particle pre-filter helps remove particles easily seen by the naked eye such as dust, hair, and pet dander. It is the first line of defense and plays an important role in the process of giving you clean air. It is made of bonded polyester and comes in either black or white.
Stage 2 — With the medium particle pre-filter, the removal of small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores, and pollen) takes place and gives an extra layer of protection other air purifiers don't. Also made of bonded polyester, the large and medium pre-filters then let the big boys do the rest of the work.
Stage 3 — Having 6.5 lbs of Activated Carbon and Zeolite makes sure your home or office will be free from chemicals and VOCs. This stage will remove chemicals, gases, and odors. Both have properties that allow them to adsorb chemicals and gaseous materials. Try and find another activated carbon filter with that much protection!
Stage 4 — The 30 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns. This is the final stage before clean air is pushed out for you to breathe in. Austin Air only uses HEPA filters that are recommended by the WHO (World Health Organization) and CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
The filter is designed to last up to 5 years under normal residential use. The filter change is made easy with step-by-step instructions in the Owner's Manual below. Click here to see the Austin Air HealthMate Jr. Replacement Filter.
Health Benefits with the Austin HealthMate Jr Air Purifier
- The HealthMate Jr. can help reduce the viral load to minimize the risk of infection or severity of disease. By doing this, you can feel safe inside your home or office. It can also help eliminate any bacteria or viruses that linger around your air.
- With the 4 levels of filtration, you will not be breathing in any allergens that can cause attacks at night thus lessening nighttime allergies and asthma attacks.
- The HealthMate Junior can help strengthen the immune system by giving you the clean air you need and getting rid of any pollutants and allergens in the air. A stronger immune system means less worry about getting sick.
- Ease your coughing, wheezing, and sneezing with the HealthMate Jr.
- All Austin air purifiers can help reduce dry mouth and runny nose by capturing any irritants in the air that surround you. Less waking up during the night looking for the water or kleenexes.
- Get better, sounder sleep when you have the HealthMate Junior air purifier running. A night of better sleep makes you more productive and gives you more energy to take on each day!
Technical Specs on the HealthMate Junior Air Purifier HM200
- Made in the USA: All units are handmade in the United States!
- Dimensions: 16.5" H x 11" W x 11" D
- Weight: 18 lbs.
- 360° Perforated steel intake housing: The HealthMate Junior draws air into all sides of the purifier and then passes it through the filter.
- Baked on powder coat paint finish: No off-gassing can happen with the paint finish being baked on.
- 3 speed centrifugal Fan: Choose from 3 speeds to clean your air.
- High-efficiency motor rated for continuous use at high RPM: Made to run 24/7, the HealthMate Jr.'s motor will continue to run at high RPM's all day, every day.
- Power Requirements: 0.7 amps, 120V — 60Hz power (high setting)
- Rated Air Flow of Fan: 50 (lowest setting) to 200 (highest setting) CFM. CFM (cubic feet per minute) measures the volume of air in cubic feet for each minute it moves.
- Noise Level: 50 dB - 62 dB — This is equivalent to a whisper to a normal conversation. The unit will not be overbearing for you while running all day.
- Warranty: 5-Year Mechanical Warranty — Your Austin Air cleaner is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the date of purchase; provided your Austin air purifier was operated under normal residential use and that you have completed and returned your warranty registration to Austin Air Systems. 5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty — Austin Air offers a 5-year pro-rated filter warranty, by far the most comprehensive in the industry. No more costly filter replacements every few months or years. Austin Air filters are designed to last for an unprecedented 5-years, under normal residential use.
- CSA/NRTL Approved: Independently tested and certified to meet recognized standards for safety or performance.