Airpura V700 Air Purifier
Purifies up to 2,000 sq. ft. with 360° air distribution.
Removes: Pet dander/odors thousands of harmful chemicals released from common household products such as PVC, vinyl, carpets, paint, heating fuels, ammonia, etc. as well as pesticides.
- Workplaces/Industries that release chemicals from their manufacturing processes
- Families who want clean and healthy air at home
- Places with poor outdoor air quality
- Locations in proximity to agricultural industries
- Wildfire smoke
Warranty: The Airpura Limited Warranty — 5 years on parts and 10 years on labor.
- 1-2 weeks for delivery
Eliminate VOCs and other Chemicals with the V700 Air Purifier
If you're looking for a complete air purifier that eliminates thousands of airborne chemicals and VOCs, look no further than the Airpura V700.
Its filtration process removes pollutants like smoke, dust, pollen, and pet dander from the air you breathe. And with its activated carbon filter, it can also eliminate any hazardous chemical or VOCs from your environment.
Your home is the best place to be, but it can't achieve that status if you are constantly breathing in chemicals.
Airpura air purifiers will help protect yourself and others around you from health issues caused by these environmental toxins we encounter every day!
So breathe easy knowing that the Airpura V700 has got you covered.
V700 Air Purifier — New and Improved Airpura 700 Series
Increased Airflow with low noise levels
The increased airflow will provide the V700 Air Purifier with better results for your polluted air. They also have some of the quietest noise levels for an air purifier — 30.2 db on low (a whisper) and 63 db on high (a normal conversation) at 6 ft. Turn it on and let it clean your air without the loud noises.
New powerful 635 CFM Fan/Motor
With the largest motor in a portable air purifier at 635 CFM, the Airpura V700 will give you more clean air and eliminate the pollutants from the air! CFM stands for cubic feet per minute, and this is how many cubic feet per minute this air purifier can clean.
The Robust Filtration in the Airpura V700
Allowing the air to pass through the four different filtration stages gives you the best air to breathe in. The stages that make the purified air happen are:
- Pre-Filtration: The pre-filter removes the larger particles. It can also help to extend the life of the HEPA and carbon filters. This filter should be changed every 12 months and can be vacuumed on the outside of the air purifier.
- Carbon Filtration: The unit uses an enhanced carbon blend that absorbs VOCs and other airborne chemicals. This filter typically lasts up to 2 years and can easily be replaced with another carbon filter from Airpura.
- HEPA Filtration Options: Standard HEPA: The True HEPA filter removes up to 99.97% of airborne particles that are as small as 0.3 microns in diameter. It lasts approximately 3-5 years under regular use. (Option to upgrade to a Super HEPA Filter —V714— that removes up to 99.99% of airborne particles that are as small as 0.3 microns.)
Airpura V700 Air Purifier — Helping You and the Environment
Get peace of mind knowing the air you breathe is clean while also leaving a less impact on the environment with the air purifier. Features that the Airpura V700 provide are:
- a lightweight, motorized impeller which delivers greater airflow at power consumption exactly the same
- PCB-free (polychlorinated biphenyls) capacitors which are know to be toxic to humans, animals and the environment
- zero off-gassing (free of any plastic, rubber, silicone, adhesives or any bonding agents)
- all-metal housing (93% recyclable) ensures no plastic vapors are emitted
- The unique pressure seal on the filter chamber ensures that all of the dirty air passes through the filtration system set in place.
- Felt gaskets seal the filter chamber allowing maximized filtration with no rubber off-gassing found with other air purifying filtration systems.
- Backward curved motorized impeller eliminates the vibrations and noise associated with older motor and shaft set ups giving you a unit that runs quietly.
- The variable speed motor lets you choose your ideal level of filtration and easily adjust if you would like.
- With the motor out of the air flow, you don't have to worry about clean air getting blown over the motor and picking up fresh impurities. Airpura has positioned the motor so this cannot happen like other air purifiers.
- Unimpeded airflow is simple and direct internal airflow that avoids the air turbulence, inefficiency and noise associated with more convoluted systems.
- Having separate electrical parts chamber prevents any off gassing from capacitors, condensers or switches.
- The perforated steel exterior offers both a softer appearance and 360° air intake and distribution.
Airpura V700 Tech Specs
- Coverage Area — Up to 2,000 sq. ft. (based on 8 ft. ceilings)
- Airflow Speed/ Fan Speed — Up to 635 CFM. The most you will find in a portable air purifier.
- Air Exchange per Hour — 360° air distribution allows for 2 air exchanges per hour.
- Dimensions — 23" H x 15" W
- Housing — Powder coated steel that prevents any off-gassing.
- Weight — 45 lbs.
- Noise Level — 30.2 dB on low and 63.0 dB on high
- Filtration System —
- The pre-filter is able to capture the larger particulates that linger in the air. This should be vacuumed through the grill to have a longer life. This should be changed every 12 months.
- Carbon Filter has 18 pounds of enhanced impregnated carbon and should be replaced every 2 years.
- The true HEPA filter that traps 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns and should be replaced every 3-5 years.
- Fan Speed — Variable speeds
- Casters — 4 caster wheels make it easy to move around.
- Voltage — 115 or 220 volts
- Ozone Emissions — None
- Certifications — ETL, UL, ANSI