Airpura UV600 Air Purifier Germ & Mold Defense w/ UV Lamp
Purifies up to 2,000 sq. ft. with 360° air distribution.
- Airborne viruses responsible for flu, gastro, and more
- Mold spores
- Airborne chemicals
- People with low immunity to germs and bacteria
- Mold infestations
- Schools and daycares
- Doctors/dental offices/clinics
- Maintaining fresh air in a basement
Warranty: The Airpura Limited Warranty — 5 years on parts and 10 years on labor.
UV600 Air Purifier with UV Light Technology
Are you looking for a way to be safe from viruses, bacteria, mold, and other airborne chemicals? The UV600 air purifier is a perfect fit for families, hospitals, schools or any workplace environment.
With the air quality indoors now an environmental health concern, you should know what you are breathing inside your home or at work. The UV600 has three levels of filtration that ensures you are getting air that is clean, fresh air. The potent UV light technology in this air purifier removes 99.99% of disease-causing airborne viruses, bacteria and mold.
The UV600 is also environmentally friendly with zero off-gassing and all metal housing which is 93% recyclable. It is also backed with a 10-year labor warranty and 5-year parts warranty. These not only help the environment we all live in but also yours where the air purifier is.
Don't wait to get the fresh, clean air you deserve. Grab your Airpura UV600 Air Purifier and start to breathe easy!
What Can the UV600 Air Purifier Remove?
Do you want an air purifier that can help protect you from disease-causing airborne/aerosolized viruses, bacteria, mold, and airborne chemicals? The UV600/UV614 is the perfect choice for you! You can keep the unit going and know that it will capture all the harmful toxins in your home. It can purify areas as large as 2,000 square feet.
It can help remove:
Particles: Pet dander, dust, dust mites, pollen, mold spores, and asbestos.
Airborne Chemicals: Formaldehyde, ammonia, benzene, radon, glues, pesticides, methylene chloride, mold spores, and perchloroethylene.
Microorganisms: Bacteria, antigens, and pathogens.
How Airpura UV600/UV614 Gives You the Best Clean Air.
The UV600/UV614 allows air to pass through different filtration stages while also being sterilized by the UV germicidal lamp to make sure the air coming out is clean. The stages that make the purified air happen are:
- Pre-Filtration: The pre-filter removes large particles and helps to extend the life of the HEPA and carbon filters. This filter should be changed every 12 months and can be vacuumed on the outside of the air purifier.
- Carbon Filtration: 18 lbs. of activated carbon are used to collect and absorb all of the harmful airborne chemicals and odors from the air. Filter life is around 2 years depending on use.
- HEPA Filtration Options: Standard HEPA: The UV600 is equipped with 40 sq. ft. of True HEPA filter material. This filter removes up to 99.97% of airborne particles that are as small as 0.3 microns in diameter. It lasts approximately 3-5 years under regular use. (Option to upgrade to a Super HEPA Filter —UV614— that removes up to 99.99% of airborne particles that are as small as 0.3 microns.)
- UV Germicidal Lamp: Sterilizes bacteria, viruses, and mold spores by destroying the DNA of the micro-organisms as they are trapped on the filters. UV Germicidal lamps will be effective for up to 15,000 hours.
Airpura UV600 Key Features:
The UV600 is environmental friendly allowing you peace of mind and knowing you are helping leave less impact on this earth while living and breathing a better one on it. Some highlights are: a lightweight, motorized impeller which delivers greater airflow at power consumption exactly the same, PCB-free (polychlorinated biphenyls) capacitors which are know to be toxic to humans, animals and the environment, zero off-gassing (free of any plastic, rubber, silicone, adhesives or any bonding agents, all-metal housing (93% recyclable) and pre-filters that can be vacuumed to ensure longevity of machine and improve the unit's energy efficiency.
- The UV Germicidal Lamp is positioned in the filter chamber to sterilize microbes as they are trapped on the filters.
- 2 micro-suppress filters around the carbon bed suppress any microorganisms.
- Airpura’s unique pressure seal on the filter chamber ensures that all of the dirty air passes through the filters. Other systems allow leakage and do not achieve the 99.97% HEPA filtration rating.
- Felt gaskets seal the filter chamber. Maximize filtration with no rubber off-gassing found with other filters.
- All metal housing ensures no plastic vapors are emitted.
- Backward curved motorized impeller eliminates the vibrations and noise associated with older motor and shaft set ups.
- The variable speed motor lets you choose your ideal level of filtration and easily adjust if you would like.
- With the motor out of the air flow, you don't have to worry about clean air getting blown over the motor and picking up fresh impurities. Airpura has positioned the motor so this cannot happen like other air purifiers.
- Unimpeded airflow is simple and direct internal airflow that avoids the air turbulence, inefficiency and noise associated with more convoluted systems.
- Having separate electrical parts chamber prevents any off gassing from capacitors, condensers or switches.
- The perforated steel exterior offers both a softer appearance and 360° air intake and distribution.
- With separately changeable filters, you don't have to worry about replacing all at once. The HEPA and carbon filters let you change them when appropriate and save operating costs.