Airpura T700 DLX Air Purifier
Area Coverage Room Size: Up to 2,000 sq. ft
Removes: Extensive range of VOCs and chemicals released from tobacco smoke as well as from common household products, construction materials, and pesticides. Specially blended carbon blends are available to address specific chemicals.
- Homes with smoker(s)
- Restaurants and bars
- Hospitality industry
- Institutions that have smoking areas
- Waiting rooms
Warranty: The Airpura Limited Warranty — 5 years on parts and 10 years on labor.
- 1-2 Weeks for Delivery
Eliminate Heavy Smoke Plus More with the T700 DLX Air Purifier
Nobody wants to smell odors from cigarettes, cigars or wildfires in their homes.
If you don't want the unwanted 4,000 dangerous chemicals and gases that are found in smoke, the Airpura T700 DLX is a must-have. The air purifier will remove unwanted heavy smoke, chemicals, and carcinogens that are present in your home or office.
The unit features a special TarBarrier pre-filter along with a 26 lb. enhanced impregnated deep carbon filter that absorbs airborne chemicals including volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
Don’t you want the air you are breathing to be free from all those chemicals and gases?
Get the T700 DLX today and you won't have any worries!
What's New in the More Powerful Airpura 700 Series — T700 DLX Air Purifier
New powerful 635 CFM Fan/Motor
The Airpura T700 DLX will eliminate the pollutants from the cigarette and cigar smoke with the largest motor in a portable air purifier at 635 CFM! CFM stands for cubic feet per minute, and this is how many cubic feet per minute this air purifier can clean.
Increased Airflow with low noise levels
With increased airflow, the T700 DLX Air Purifier will give better results for your polluted air. They also have some of the quietest noise levels for an air purifier — 30.2 db on low (a whisper) and 63 db on high (a normal conversation) at 6 ft. Turn it on and let this air purifier do it's magic!
What is inside the new Airpura T700 DLX?
Passing through a pressure sealed filter chamber, the air passes the multiple steps of the filtration process that includes:
- Acting like a cigarette filter, the TarBarrier pre-filter is a special filter that traps all the tobacco tars and eliminates them from the air stream. The pre-filter should be changed every 3-6 months depending on use.
- A enhanced, impregnated activated 26 lb. Carbon filter bed that is specially designed to adsorb the 4000 harmful and carcinogenic chemicals and gases found in tobacco smoke along with airborne chemicals including VOCs. The carbon filter should last around 2 years depending on use.
- The HEPA-Barrier post filter that helps captures 95% of airborne particles, as small as 1 micron. This filter should be changed every 12 months.
The T700 DLX will filter out and absorb tobacco smoke, chemicals, and tar particles from areas as large as 2,000 sq. ft. It will help remove the more than 4,000 chemicals and gases found in tobacco smoke including formaldehyde, benzene, toluene, and at least 60 carcinogens. It also removes the tar emitted from cigarette and cigar smoke that is very harmful to the air we all breath in.
Airpura cares about your health and the environment
The T700 DLX environmental friendly features that leave less impact on this earth while giving you clean air. Some features provided are:
- a lightweight, motorized impeller which delivers greater airflow at power consumption exactly the same
- PCB-free (polychlorinated biphenyls) capacitors which are know to be toxic to humans, animals and the environment
- zero off-gassing (free of any plastic, rubber, silicone, adhesives or any bonding agents, all-metal housing (93% recyclable) that ensures no plastic vapors are emitted
- pre-filters that can be vacuumed to ensure longevity of machine and improve the energy efficiency of the machine.
- Airpura’s unique pressure seal on the filter chamber ensures that all of the dirty air passes through the filters.
- Felt gaskets seal the filter chamber. Maximize filtration with no rubber off-gassing found with other filters.
- Backward curved motorized impeller eliminates the vibrations and noise associated with older motor and shaft set ups. The 635 CFM (rated) can recycle the air in up to 2000 sq. ft. in approximately 30 minutes to keep refreshing the air and remove harmful smoke.
- The variable speed motor lets you choose your ideal level of filtration and easily adjust if you would like.
- With the motor out of the air flow, you don't have to worry about clean air getting blown over the motor and picking up fresh impurities. Airpura has positioned the motor so this cannot happen like other air purifiers.
- Unimpeded airflow is simple and direct internal airflow that avoids the air turbulence, inefficiency and noise associated with more convoluted systems.
- Having separate electrical parts chamber prevents any off gassing from capacitors, condensers or switches.
- The perforated steel exterior offers both a softer appearance and 360° air intake and distribution. It is also easy to vacuum the pre-filter from the outside steel exterior.
Airpura T700 DLX Tech Specs
- Coverage Area — Up to 2,000 sq. ft. (based on 8 ft. ceilings)
- Airflow Speed/ Fan Speed — Up to 635 CFM. The most you will find in a portable air purifier.
- Air Exchange per Hour — 360° air distribution allows for 2 air exchanges per hour.
- Dimensions — 23" H x 15" W
- Housing — Powder coated steel that prevents any off-gassing.
- Weight — 49 lbs.
- Noise Level — 30.2 dB on low and 63.0 dB on high
- Filtration System —
- The TarBarrier pre-filter is a special filter that traps all the tobacco tars and eliminates them from the air stream. This should be changed every 3-6 months.
- Carbon Filter has 26 lbs. of carbon with potassium iodide and should be replaced every 2 years.
- The HEPA Barrier 95% of airborne particles ≥ 1 micron and should be replaced every 12 months.
- Fan Speed — Variable speeds
- Casters — 4 caster wheels make it easy to move around.
- Voltage — 115 or 220 volts
- Ozone Emissions — None
- Certifications — ETL, UL, ANSI