Airpura T700 Air Purifier
Purifies up to 2,000 sq. ft. with 360° air distribution.
Removes: Thousands of harmful chemicals contained in tobacco smoke including benzene, toluene, formaldehyde, and known carcinogens. Also removes marijuana smoke.
- Homes with smoker(s)
- Restaurants and bars
- Hospitality industry
- Institutions that have smoking areas
- Waiting rooms
Warranty: The Airpura Limited Warranty — 5 years on parts and 10 years on labor.
- 1-2 Weeks for Delivery
Eliminate Smoke from Your Home with the T700 Air Purifier
Living or working in a place where cigarettes or cigars are smoked? Or live near places where wildfires are prevalent?
You are more than likely breathing in the 4,000 dangerous chemicals and gases that can be found in tobacco smoke.
You know the dangers of smoking and secondhand smoke so don’t let yourself or your loved ones breathe in those dangerous chemicals and gases.
Specifically designed to deal with tobacco smoke, the T700 features a special TarBarrier pre-filter along with a deep carbon filter that has 26 pounds of carbon to take in those dangerous chemicals, gases, and carcinogens.
Would you like to know the air in your home is free from harmful chemicals and gases?
Eliminate any unnecessary pollution by purchasing the T700 today.
T700 Air Purifier — New and Improved 700 Series from Airpura
Increased Airflow with low noise levels
The increased airflow will provide the T700 Air Purifier with better results for your polluted air. They also have some of the quietest noise levels for an air purifier — 30.2 db on low (a whisper) and 63 db on high (a normal conversation) at 6 ft. Turn it on and let it clean your air without the loud noises.
New powerful 635 CFM Fan/Motor
With the largest motor in a portable air purifier at 635 CFM, the Airpura T700 will give you more clean air and eliminate the pollutants from the cigarette and cigar smoke! CFM stands for cubic feet per minute, and this is how many cubic feet per minute this air purifier can clean.
How The Filtration System Works To Remove Smoke And Odors
This air purifier can help remove the more than 4,000 chemicals and gases found in tobacco smoke including formaldehyde, benzene, toluene, and at least 60 carcinogens. It also removes the tar emitted from cigarette and cigar smoke that is very harmful to the air we all breath in. Passing through a pressure sealed filter chamber, the air passes the multiple steps of the filtration process that includes:
- Acting like a cigarette filter, the TarBarrier pre-filter is a special filter that traps all the tobacco tars and eliminates them from the air stream. The pre-filter should be changed every 6-12 months depending on use.
- A 3" deep, 26 lb. Carbon filter bed that is specially designed to adsorb the 4000 harmful and carcinogenic chemicals and gases found in tobacco smoke. The potassium iodide accelerates the binding of chemicals faster and thus removes them quicker giving you clean air. The carbon filter should last around 2 years depending on use.
- The HEPA-Barrier post filter that helps captures 95% of airborne particles, as small as 1 micron. This filter should be changed every 12 months.
The Eco-friendly Air Purifier — Airpura T700
With a lightweight, motorized impeller, the T700 delivers greater airflow at power consumption exactly the same. It also includes PCB-free (polychlorinated biphenyls) capacitors which are know to be toxic to humans, animals and the environment, zero off-gassing (free of any plastic, rubber, silicone, adhesives or any bonding agents, all-metal housing (93% recyclable) and pre-filters that can be vacuumed to ensure longevity of machine and improve the T700's energy efficiency.
Other features that are included in your air purifier are:
- Airpura’s unique pressure seal on the filter chamber ensures that all of the dirty air passes through the filters.
- Felt gaskets seal the filter chamber. Maximize filtration with no rubber off-gassing found with other filters.
- All metal housing ensures no plastic vapors are emitted.
- Backward curved motorized impeller eliminates the vibrations and noise associated with older motor and shaft set ups. The 635 CFM can recycle the air in up to 2000 sq. ft. in approximately 30 minutes to keep refreshing the air and remove harmful smoke.
- The variable speed motor lets you choose your ideal level of filtration and easily adjust if you would like.
- Having the motor out of the air flow, there is no need to worry about clean air getting blown over the motor and picking up fresh impurities. The position of the motor is placed so this cannot happen like other air purifiers.
- Unimpeded airflow is simple and direct internal airflow that avoids the air turbulence, inefficiency and noise associated with more convoluted systems.
- Having separate electrical parts chamber prevents any off gassing from capacitors, condensers or switches.
- The perforated steel exterior offers both a softer appearance and 360° air intake and distribution. It is also easy to vacuum the pre-filter from the outside steel exterior.
- With filters you can change separately, you don't have to worry about replacing all at once. The HEPA and carbon filters let you change them when appropriate and save operating costs.
Airpura T700 Tech Specs
- Coverage Area — Up to 2,000 sq. ft. (based on 8 ft. ceilings)
- Airflow Speed/ Fan Speed — Up to 635 CFM. The most you will find in a portable air purifier.
- Air Exchange per Hour — 360° air distribution allows for 2 air exchanges per hour.
- Dimensions — 23" H x 15" W
- Housing — Powder coated steel that prevents any off-gassing.
- Weight — 49 lbs.
- Noise Level — 30.2 dB on low and 63.0 dB on high
- Filtration System —
- The TarBarrier pre-filter is a special filter that traps all the tobacco tars and eliminates them from the air stream. This should be changed every 6-12 months.
- Carbon Filter has 26 lbs. of activated carbon and should be replaced every 2 years.
- The HEPA Barrier 95% of airborne particles ≥ 1 micron and should be replaced every 12 months.
- Fan Speed — Variable speeds
- Casters — 4 caster wheels make it easy to move around.
- Voltage — 115 or 220 volts
- Ozone Emissions — None
- Certifications — ETL, UL, ANSI