Airpura T600 DLX Air Purifier Heavy Tobacco Smoke Remover
Area Coverage Room Size: Up to 2,000 sq. ft
Removes: Extensive range of VOCs and chemicals released from tobacco smoke as well as from common household products, construction materials, and pesticides. Specially blended carbon blends are available to address specific chemicals.
- Homes with smoker(s)
- Restaurants and bars
- Hospitality industry
- Institutions that have smoking areas
- Waiting rooms
Warranty: The Airpura Limited Warranty — 5 years on parts and 10 years on labor.
- 3-4 Weeks for Delivery
Purify Your Air from Smoke Odors and Gases
Don't you want to get rid of the unwanted air from cigarette and cigar smoke? If you are around smoke, you are more than likely breathing in the 4,000 dangerous chemicals and gases that are found in tobacco smoke. You can now get fresh, clean air with Airpura’s T600 DLX Air Purifier that removes unwanted chemicals and carcinogens.
Designed to deal with heavy tobacco smoke, the unit features a special TarBarrier pre-filter along with a 26 lb. enhanced impregnated deep carbon filter. The carbon filter helps absorb airborne chemicals including volatile organic compounds (VOCs). After that, you can breathe in the fresh air and know the secondhand smoke is gone.
Don’t you want to know the air you are breathing in is free from all those chemicals and gases? Don’t let your body pay the price in the future. Act now and improve your health.
Buy your T600 DLX today and know you won’t be breathing in those dangerous chemicals and carcinogens every day.
The T600 DLX Can Remove What from Your Air?
The T600 DLX air purifier can easily filter out and absorb tobacco smoke, chemicals, and tar particles from areas as large as 2,000 sq. ft. This air purifier can help remove the more than 4,000 chemicals and gases found in tobacco smoke including formaldehyde, benzene, toluene, and at least 60 carcinogens. It also removes the tar emitted from cigarette and cigar smoke that is very harmful to the air we all breath in. Allergens such as dust, pollen, mold spores and pet dander are also removed through the robust filtration system.
The Filtration System of Airpura T600 DLX Air Purifier
Passing through a pressure sealed filter chamber, the air passes the multiple steps of the filtration process that includes:
- Acting like a cigarette filter, the TarBarrier pre-filter is a special filter that traps all the tobacco tars and eliminates them from the air stream. The pre-filter should be changed every 3-6 months depending on use.
- A enhanced, impregnated activated 26 lb. Carbon filter bed that is specially designed to adsorb the 4000 harmful and carcinogenic chemicals and gases found in tobacco smoke along with airborne chemicals including VOCs. The carbon filter should last around 2 years depending on use.
- The HEPA-Barrier post filter that helps captures 95% of airborne particles, as small as 1 micron. This filter should be changed every 12 months.
Airpura T600 DLX Eco-friendly Features
Besides getting rid of the smoke from cigarettes and cigars along with other gases, the T600 DLX features are environmental friendly allowing you peace of mind and knowing you are helping leave less impact on this earth while living and breathing a better one on it. Some features provided are: a lightweight, motorized impeller which delivers greater airflow at power consumption exactly the same, PCB-free (polychlorinated biphenyls) capacitors which are know to be toxic to humans, animals and the environment, zero off-gassing (free of any plastic, rubber, silicone, adhesives or any bonding agents, all-metal housing (93% recyclable) and pre-filters that can be vacuumed to ensure longevity of machine and improve the energy efficiency of the machine.
- Airpura’s unique pressure seal on the filter chamber ensures that all of the dirty air passes through the filters.
- Felt gaskets seal the filter chamber. Maximize filtration with no rubber off-gassing found with other filters.
- All metal housing ensures no plastic vapors are emitted.
- Backward curved motorized impeller eliminates the vibrations and noise associated with older motor and shaft set ups. The 560 CFM (rated) can recycle the air in up to 2000 sq. ft. in approximately 30 minutes to keep refreshing the air and remove harmful smoke.
- The variable speed motor lets you choose your ideal level of filtration and easily adjust if you would like.
- With the motor out of the air flow, you don't have to worry about clean air getting blown over the motor and picking up fresh impurities. Airpura has positioned the motor so this cannot happen like other air purifiers.
- Unimpeded airflow is simple and direct internal airflow that avoids the air turbulence, inefficiency and noise associated with more convoluted systems.
- Having separate electrical parts chamber prevents any off gassing from capacitors, condensers or switches.
- The perforated steel exterior offers both a softer appearance and 360° air intake and distribution. It is also easy to vacuum the pre-filter from the outside steel exterior.
- With separately changeable filters, you don't have to worry about replacing all at once. The HEPA-Barrier and carbon filters let you change them when appropriate and save operating costs.