Airpura P700 Air Purifier
Purifies up to 2,000 sq. ft. with 360° air distribution.
- Mold spores
- Dust particles
- Lead particles
- Carbon monoxide
- Nitrogen oxides
- Organic chemicals
- Lead vapor
- Homes with Individuals with suppressed immune systems, the elderly and very young children
- Individuals with Multiple Chemical Sensitivities (MCS)
- Places with poor outdoor air quality
- Workplace/Industrial use
Warranty: The Airpura Limited Warranty — 5 years on parts and 10 years on labor.
- 1-2 Weeks for Delivery
The Revolutionary Air Purifier — Airpura P700
The protector of all protectors. The big dog. The list could go on with what you could call the P700 Air Purifier.
It truly does it all with the robust filtration system inside the unit. It is the most complete chemical and VOC filtration available today.
Using the latest discoveries in nano-technology, Airpura delivers a new and speedy airborne chemical abatement process that will free your air from VOCs, airborne chemicals and odors, as well as airborne particles and microorganisms.
It will provide the greatest protection against a variety of airborne diseases because it is equipped with a real HEPA filter and carbon filter along with a UV germicidal light and the TitanClean Technology.
Order your Airpura P700 today and thank us tomorrow!
New and Improved Airpura 700 Series — P700 Air Purifier
New powerful 635 CFM Fan/Motor
With the largest motor in a portable air purifier at 635 CFM, the Airpura P700 will give you more clean air and eliminate pollutants in your home! CFM stands for cubic feet per minute, and this is how many cubic feet per minute this air purifier can clean. This will give you more complete air exchanges every hour.
Increased Airflow with low noise levels
Get better performance out of your P700 Air Purifier with improved airflow in the Airpura 700 Series. They also have some of the quietest noise levels for an air purifier — 30.2 db on low (a whisper) and 63 db on high (a normal conversation) at 6 ft. Turn it on and let it clean your air without the loud noises.
Why the Airpura P700 Is the Best On the Market
- This purifier has the most sophisticated and comprehensive chemical and VOC filtering technology available on the market today to help eliminate pollutants in your home or office.
- The TitanClean™ Photocatalytic Oxidizer's strong photocatalytic oxidizer considerably expands the range of harmful airborne compounds that may be safely and successfully neutralized.
- A UV germicidal light sterilizes bacteria, preventing them from recirculating in the air.
- The HEPA filter collects 99.97% of airborne particles as tiny as 0.3 microns.
- Easy care and maintenance with NO ozone emitting from the unit.
What is inside the P700 to help you?
- TitanClean Photocatalytic Oxidizer: Airpura's Titanium Dioxide Photo-Catalytic Oxidizer uses the latest discoveries in nano-technology to deliver a new airborne chemical abatement process. This increases the range of dangerous airborne chemicals that can be killed off safely and effectively. Lasts around 20 months depending on use.
- UV Germicidal Lamp: The UV lamp can help sterilize bacteria, viruses and mold spores by destroying the DNA of the microorganisms as they are trapped on the filters. The 20 watt UV bulb kills antigens, pathogens, and mold spores. This is effective for up to 15,000 hours or replace every 18 to 20 months.
- True HEPA Filter: The P600's HEPA filter traps up to 99.97% of the smallest of microscopic particles down to 0.3 microns in size such as bacteria and viruses. Replace after 3-5 years depending on use. (Upgrade to the P614 Super HEPA filter which captures microscopic particles at 99.99% down to 0.1 microns)
- Carbon Filter: 18 lbs. of 2" deep carbon bed which adsorbs airborne chemicals, noxious gases, and odors. Replace after 2 years of use.
- Pre-filter: Outer pre-filter traps the larger particles such as dust, hair, lint, and pet dander. The pre-filter can be vacuumed from the outside of the unit making it easy to and prolongs the life of the main filter. Should be changed every 12 months depending on use.
P700 Air Purifier Eco-friendly Features:
- Lightweight, motorized impeller which delivers greater airflow at power consumption exactly the same
- PCB-free (polychlorinated biphenyls) capacitors which are know to be toxic to humans, animals and the environment
- Zero off-gassing (free of any plastic, rubber, silicone, adhesives or any bonding agents, all-metal housing (93% recyclable) and pre-filters that can be vacuumed to ensure longevity of machine and improve the unit's energy efficiency.
- Airpura’s unique pressure seal on the filter chamber ensures that all of the dirty air passes through the filters. Other systems allow leakage and do not achieve the 99.97% HEPA filtration rating.
- Felt gaskets seal the filter chamber. Maximize filtration with no rubber off-gassing found with other filters.
- All metal housing ensures no plastic vapors are emitted.
- Backward curved motorized impeller eliminates the vibrations and noise associated with older motor and shaft set ups.
- The variable speed motor lets you choose your ideal level of filtration and easily adjust if you would like.
- With the motor out of the air flow, you don't have to worry about clean air getting blown over the motor and picking up fresh impurities. Airpura has positioned the motor so this cannot happen like other air purifiers.
- Unimpeded airflow is simple and direct internal airflow that avoids the air turbulence, inefficiency and noise associated with more convoluted systems.
- Having separate electrical parts chamber prevents any off gassing from capacitors, condensers or switches.
- The perforated steel exterior offers both a softer appearance and 360° air intake and distribution.
Airpura P700 Tech Specs
- Coverage Area — Up to 2,000 sq. ft. (based on 8 ft. ceilings)
- Airflow Speed/ Fan Speed — Up to 635 CFM. The most you will find in a portable air purifier.
- Air Exchange per Hour — 360° air distribution allows for 2 air exchanges per hour.
- Dimensions — 23" H x 15" W
- Housing — Powder coated steel that prevents any off-gassing.
- Weight — 42 lbs.
- Noise Level — 30.2 dB on low and 63.0 dB on high
- Filtration System — Pre-filter is able to be vacuumed and should be replaced every 12 months. Carbon Filter has 18 lbs. of carbon and should be replaced every 2 years. The HEPA filter traps 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 micron and should be replaced every 3-5 years. The TitanClean reflector and UV light destroys DNA of microorganisms preventing their ability to reproduce and should be replaced every 18-20 months.
- Fan Speed — Variable speeds
- Casters — 4 caster wheels make it easy to move around.
- Voltage — 115 or 220 volts
- Ozone Emissions — None
- Certifications — ETL, UL, ANSI