Airpura G700 DLX Air Purifier
Purifies up to 2,000 sq. ft. with 360° air distribution.
- Household chemicals
- Mold spores
- Families who want clean and healthy air at home
- Individuals prone to allergies and breathing problems
- Workplace/Industrial use
- Fitness Centers
- Nursing Homes
Warranty: The Airpura Limited Warranty — 5 years on parts and 10 years on labor.
- 1-2 Weeks for Delivery
The Perfect Air Purifier for People with MCS!
Have you ever suffered from MCS and wanted better air to breathe in your home or at work?
If so, then the G700 DLX is the choice for people with multiple chemical sensitivities because it's specifically designed to eliminate airborne chemicals and VOCs.
The 26 lbs. of premium German-sourced carbon has no odor and is ideal for more sensitive individuals while offering optimal filtration.
Don't let exposures to chemicals, electromagnetic forces, or other environmental triggers dictate your health.
Grab your Airpura G700 DLX today and start to breathe in clean, fresh air!
New and Improved Air Purifiers from Airpura — G700 DLX
Lower noise levels with increased airflow
With improved airflow in the 700 series air purifiers, you will get better performance out of the G700 DLX. It is also has one of the quietest noise levels for an air purifier — 30.2 db on low (a whisper) and 63 db on high (a normal conversation) at 6 ft. Let it give you clean air without the loud noises bothering you.
New powerful 635 CFM Fan/Motor
The Airpura G700 DLX has the largest motor in a portable air purifier at 635 CFM and will give you more clean air and eliminate pollutants in your home! CFM stands for cubic feet per minute, and this is how many cubic feet per minute this air purifier can clean. This new motor will give you more clean air to breathe!
Inside look at the G700 DLX Filtration System
3" Filter with German Odorless Carbon: The main air filtration system is an oversize 3-inch deep activated carbon filter canister. It contains 26 lbs. of German odorless carbon adsorbent. It offers protection against airborne particles, gases, and odors. It is safe for use by individuals with Multiple Chemical Sensitivity.
HEPA-Barrier Post Filter: The HEPA-Barrier filter removes the air of most common allergens and dust. The single layered HEPA-Barrier filter replaces the true HEPA filter and captures 95% of airborne particles, as small as 1 micron. The HEPA-Barrier post filter sits on the plastic frame and can be ordered either on the frame or as a filter.
Organic Cotton Pre-filter: This air purifier has organic unbleached pesticide-free cotton pre-filter as the first stage of the air filtration system. The organic cotton pre-filter is odorless and chemical-free. It captures most of the larger visible dust and dirt particles.
Fan/Motor CFM: The motor and fan assembly is rated at 635 CFM of air flow (open air), which makes it powerful enough to purify the air in large areas up to 2000 sq. ft. The motor and fan are vibration and noise free keeping it quiet while running at all speeds. With the motor and electric components placed in a separate area to eliminate the contact with the already filtered air and prevent it being redistributed as dirty air.
Airpura G700 DLX Tech Specs
- Coverage Area — Up to 2,000 sq. ft. (based on 8 ft. ceilings)
- Airflow Speed/ Fan Speed — Up to 635 CFM. The most you will find in a portable air purifier.
- Air Exchange per Hour — 360° air distribution allows for 2 air exchanges per hour.
- Dimensions — 23" H x 15" W
- Housing — Powder coated steel that prevents any off-gassing.
- Weight — 45 lbs.
- Noise Level — 30.2 dB on low and 63.0 dB on high
- Filtration System — Pre-filter is able to be vacuumed and should be replaced every 12 months. Carbon Filter has 26 lbs. of German carbon that is odorless and should be replaced every 2 years. The HEPA-Barrier post filter traps dust and particles as small as 1 micron and should be replaced every 12 months.
- Fan Speed — Variable speeds
- Casters — 4 caster wheels make it easy to move around.
- Voltage — 115 or 220 volts
- Ozone Emissions — None
- Certifications — ETL, UL, ANSI