Airpura F700 DLX Air Purifier
Purifies up to 2,000 sq. ft. with 360° air distribution.
Removes: Formaldehyde and a wider range of VOCs released from common household products, construction materials, and pesticides.
- Workplace/industrial use
- Forest Fires with Conifers
- Pressed Wood
- Renovations or Remodeling with new carpet
- New Furniture
- Homes in proximity to manufacturers that release chemicals from their manufacturing processes
- Families who want clean and healthy air at home
- Places with poor outdoor air quality
Warranty: The Airpura Limited Warranty — 5 years on parts and 10 years on labor.
- 1-2 Weeks for Delivery
Get the F700 DLX and Eliminate Formaldehyde and other Airborne Chemicals
The Airpura F700 DLX air purifier is perfect for removing harmful airborne chemicals like formaldehyde from the air you breathe. Featuring a 26 lb. carbon filter impregnated with potassium permanganate, this purifier can remove up to 99% of formaldehydes.
With its sleek design and quiet operation, the F700 DLX is perfect for use at home or at work.
Protect yourself and others around you from health issues caused by all these chemicals we encounter on a daily basis.
What is better than breathing in fresh, clean air?
Get your Airpura F700 DLX now. The fresh air is waiting for you!
New and Improved F700 DLX Air Purifier from Airpura
Increased Airflow with lower noise levels
Get better performance out of your F700 DLX Air Purifier with the improved airflow in the 700 series air purifiers. And get with some of the quietest noise levels for an air purifier — 30.2 db on low (a whisper) and 63 db on high (a normal conversation) at 6 ft. Just a few improvements done by Airpura to enhance your clean air.
New powerful 635 CFM Fan/Motor
With the largest motor in a portable air purifier at 635 CFM, the Airpura F700 DLX will give you more clean air and eliminate formaldehyde and other pollutants! CFM stands for cubic feet per minute, and this is how many cubic feet per minute this air purifier can clean. This will give you more complete air exchanges every hour.
Get a fresh start with the F700 DLX Air Purifier
The air that is captured in the air purifier goes through 3 stages of filtration. This allows the F700 DLX to push out fresh, clean air for you to breathe in. The stages are:
- Pre-Filtration: The pre-filter removes the larger particles such as dust and hair and prevents these particles from going into the other filters. This can help extend the life of the HEPA and carbon filters. This filter should be changed every 12 months and can be vacuumed on the outside of the air purifier.
- Carbon Filtration: The unit uses 26 pounds of super enhanced proprietary activated carbon blend (Potassium permanganate: 35% and Coconut shell carbon: 65%) with a powerful oxidizer that removes 99% of formaldehyde and other dangerous chemicals such as pesticides, glues, adhesives, and other newer building and construction materials. This filter typically lasts up to 2 years.
- HEPA-Barrier Filter: The HEPA-Barrier filter traps 95% of airborne particles as small as 1 micron. This filter should be changed every 12 months.
Airpura F700 DLX: the eco-friendly way to clean your air!
Features that the Airpura air purifier provide are:
- a lightweight, motorized impeller which delivers greater airflow at power consumption exactly the same
- PCB-free (polychlorinated biphenyls) capacitors which are know to be toxic to humans, animals and the environment
- Zero off-gassing (free of any plastic, rubber, silicone, adhesives or any bonding agents
- All-metal housing (93% recyclable) ensures no plastic vapors are emitted. and pre-filters that can be vacuumed to ensure longevity of machine and improve the unit's energy efficiency.
- Airpura’s unique pressure seal on the filter chamber ensures that all of the dirty air passes through the filtration system set in place.
- Felt gaskets seal the filter chamber. Maximize filtration with no rubber off-gassing found with other air purifying filtration systems.
- Backward curved motorized impeller eliminates the vibrations and noise associated with older motor and shaft set ups.
- The variable speed motor lets you choose your ideal level of filtration and easily adjust if you would like.
- With the motor out of the air flow, you don't have to worry about clean air getting blown over the motor and picking up fresh impurities. Airpura has positioned the motor so this cannot happen like other air purifiers.
- Unimpeded airflow is simple and direct internal airflow that avoids the air turbulence, inefficiency and noise associated with more convoluted systems.
- Having separate electrical parts chamber prevents any off gassing from capacitors, condensers or switches.
- The perforated steel exterior offers both a softer appearance and 360° air intake and distribution.
- With separately changeable filters, you don't have to worry about replacing all at once. The HEPA and carbon filters let you change them when appropriate and save operating costs.
Airpura F700 DLX Tech Specs
- Coverage Area — Up to 2,000 sq. ft. (based on 8 ft. ceilings)
- Airflow Speed/ Fan Speed — Up to 635 CFM. The most you will find in a portable air purifier.
- Air Exchange per Hour — 360° air distribution allows for 2 air exchanges per hour.
- Dimensions — 23" H x 15" W
- Housing — Powder coated steel that prevents any off-gassing.
- Weight — 47 lbs.
- Noise Level — 30.2 dB on low and 63.0 dB on high
- Filtration System — Pre-filter is able to be vacuumed and should be replaced every 12 months. Carbon Filter has 26 lbs of enhanced activated carbon and should be replaced every 2 years. The HEPA barrier post filter traps 95% of airborne particles as small as 1 micron. and should be replaced every 12 months.
- Fan Speed — Variable speeds
- Casters — 4 caster wheels makes it easy to move around.
- Voltage — 115 or 220 volts
- Ozone Emissions — None
- Certifications — ETL, UL, ANSI