Airpura F700 Air Purifier
Purifies up to 2,000 sq. ft. with 360° air distribution.
Removes: Formaldehyde removal of 99% along with VOCs released from common household products, renovation and construction materials, pressed wood products, and pesticides.
- Forest Fires with Conifers
- Pressed Wood
- Renovations or Remodeling with new carpet
- New Furniture
- Homes in proximity to manufacturers that release chemicals from their manufacturing processes
- Families who want clean and healthy air at home
- Places with poor outdoor air quality
Warranty: The Airpura Limited Warranty — 5 years on parts and 10 years on labor.
- 1-2 Weeks for Delivery
Remove Formaldehyde with the Specially Designed F700
Do you get irritation of the skin, eyes, nose, or throat? Smell a strong odor but can't figure out what it is?
You might have an issue with formaldehyde if so and we have a solution for you!
Meet your new best friend, the Airpura F700 Air Purifier.
Turn it on and let the Beast (that's what we call it) do its job for you.
Coming with an 18 lb. carbon filter that is impregnated with potassium permanganate, it can remove 99% of formaldehydes and helps eliminate the harmful chemicals found in modern homes, giving you and your family clean air to breathe.
With a safe environment for everyone around them they will be able live healthier lives by eliminating pesky health issues caused from inhaling these pollutants that are present every day without even knowing it!
Get your Airpura F700 now and let the Beast go to work!
The New and Improved 700 Series Air Purifiers from Airpura
New powerful 635 CFM Fan/Motor
The 635 CFM motor, the largest available in a portable air purifier, will allow the Airpura F700 to give you more clean air and eliminate formaldehyde and other pollutants! CFM stands for cubic feet per minute, and this is how many cubic feet per minute this air purifier can clean. This will give you more complete air exchanges every hour.
Increased Airflow with low noise levels
With increased airflow, your F700 Air Purifier will have better performance along with some of the quietest noise levels for an air purifier — 30.2 db on low (a whisper) and 63 db on high (a normal conversation) at 6 ft. You will get better results for clean air while not hearing a thing.
3-Stage Filtration System in the Airpura F700
Allowing the air to pass through three different filtration stages, the Airpura F700 makes sure the air coming out is the purified air you need and want. The stages that make the purified air happen are:
- Pre-Filtration: The pre-filter removes the larger particles like dust, dirt, and hair. Replace every 12 months. Vacuum on the outside of the air purifier every once and a while.
- Carbon Filtration: The unit uses 18 pounds of proprietary activated carbon blend with a powerful oxidizer that removes 99% of formaldehyde and other dangerous chemicals such as pesticides, glues, adhesives, and other newer building and construction materials. Lasts up to 2 years.
- HEPA Filtration Options: Standard HEPA: The metal-capped True HEPA filter removes up to 99.97% of airborne particles that are as small as 0.3 microns in diameter. The metal caps help avoid any off-gassing. (Option to upgrade to a Super HEPA Filter —F614— that removes up to 99.99% of airborne particles that are as small as 0.3 microns.) Life expectancy of 3-5 years.
Eco-friendly benefits of the Airpura F700:
The Airpura F700 Air Purifier provides a lightweight, motorized impeller which delivers greater airflow at power consumption exactly the same, PCB-free (polychlorinated biphenyls) capacitors which are know to be toxic to humans, animals and the environment, zero off-gassing (free of any plastic, rubber, silicone, adhesives or any bonding agents, all-metal housing (93% recyclable) and pre-filters that can be vacuumed to ensure longevity of machine and improve the energy efficiency of the unit.
- Airpura’s unique pressure seal on the filter chamber ensures that all of the dirty air passes through the filtration system set in place.
- Felt gaskets seal the filter chamber. Maximize filtration with no rubber off-gassing found with other air purifying filtration systems.
- All metal housing ensures no plastic vapors are emitted.
- Backward curved motorized impeller eliminates the vibrations and noise associated with older motor and shaft set ups.
- The variable speed motor lets you choose your ideal level of filtration and easily adjust if you would like.
- With the motor out of the air flow, you don't have to worry about clean air getting blown over the motor and picking up fresh impurities. Airpura has positioned the motor so this cannot happen like other air purifiers.
- Unimpeded airflow is simple and direct internal airflow that avoids the air turbulence, inefficiency and noise associated with more convoluted systems.
- Having separate electrical parts chamber prevents any off gassing from capacitors, condensers or switches.
- The perforated steel exterior offers both a softer appearance and 360° air intake and distribution.
- With separately changeable filters, you don't have to worry about replacing all at once. The HEPA and carbon filters let you change them when appropriate and save operating costs.
Airpura F700 Tech Specs
- Coverage Area — Up to 2,000 sq. ft. (based on 8 ft. ceilings)
- Airflow Speed — Up to 635 CFM. The most you will find in a portable air purifier.
- Air Exchange per Hour — 360° air distribution allows for 2 air exchanges per hour.
- Dimensions — 23" H x 15" W
- Housing — Powder coated steel
- Weight — 43 lbs
- Noise Level — 30.2 dB on low and 63.0 dB on high
- Filtration System — Pre-filter is able to be vacuumed and should be replaced every 12 months. Carbon Filter has 18 lbs. of activated carbon and should be replaced every 2 years. True HEPA filter traps 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns and should be replaced every 3-5 years depending on usage.
- Fan Speed — Variable speeds
- Casters — 4 caster wheels makes it easy to move around.
- Voltage — 115 or 220 volts
- Ozone Emissions — None
- Certifications — ETL, UL, ANSI
- Warranty — The Airpura Way with 5-year on parts & 10-year on labor.