Airpura F600 DLX Air Purifier Formaldehyde, VOCs and Particles
Purifies up to 2,000 sq. ft. with 360° air distribution.
Removes: Formaldehyde and a wider range of VOCs released from common household products, construction materials, and pesticides. Specially blended carbon blends available to address specific chemicals
- Workplace/industrial use
- Forest Fires with Conifers
- Pressed Wood
- Renovations or Remodeling with new carpet
- New Furniture
- Homes in proximity to manufacturers that release chemicals from their manufacturing processes
- Families who want clean and healthy air at home
- Places with poor outdoor air quality
Warranty: The Airpura Limited Warranty — 5 years on parts and 10 years on labor.
- 3-4 Weeks for Delivery
F600 DLX Eliminates Formaldehyde and other Airborne Chemicals
Are you ready to breathe clean and fresh air at home or work? Do you want to eliminate any airborne chemicals like formaldehyde from the air you breath? The F600 DLX Air purifier do all the above for you in larger spaces!
The 26 lb. carbon filter is impregnated with potassium permanganate that can remove 99% of formaldehydes. With modern home interiors releasing harmful chemicals and chemicals being released during work manufacturing processes and office equipment, this air purifier can cleanse these and give you clean air to breath in.
Protect yourself and others around you from health issues caused by all these chemicals we encounter on a daily basis. Know you are breathing in the best air you can and feel good about it. Set it up in your home or office and let it do the hard work!
Get your Airpura F600 DLX now and start to breathe easy. The fresh air is waiting for you!
Filters in the Airpura F600 DLX Make You Breathe Easy
The air that is captured in the air purifier goes through 3 stages of filtration. These allow the F600 DLX to push out fresh, clean air for you to breathe in. These stages are:
- Pre-Filtration: The pre-filter removes the larger particles such as dust and hair and prevents these particles from going into the other filters. This can help extend the life of the HEPA and carbon filters. This filter should be changed every 12 months and can be vacuumed on the outside of the air purifier.
- Carbon Filtration: The unit uses 26 pounds of super enhanced proprietary activated carbon blend (Potassium permanganate: 35% and Coconut shell carbon: 65%) with a powerful oxidizer that removes 99% of formaldehyde and other dangerous chemicals such as pesticides, glues, adhesives, and other newer building and construction materials. This filter typically lasts up to 2 years and can easily be replaced with another carbon filter from Airpura.
- HEPA-Barrier Filter: The HEPA-Barrier filter traps 95% of airborne particles as small as 1 micron. This filter should be changed every 12 months.
Airpura F600 DLX Eco-friendly Features:
These features are environmental friendly allowing you peace of mind and knowing you are helping leave less impact on this earth while living and breathing a better one on it. Features that the Airpura air purifier provide are: a lightweight, motorized impeller which delivers greater airflow at power consumption exactly the same, PCB-free (polychlorinated biphenyls) capacitors which are know to be toxic to humans, animals and the environment, zero off-gassing (free of any plastic, rubber, silicone, adhesives or any bonding agents, all-metal housing (93% recyclable) and pre-filters that can be vacuumed to ensure longevity of machine and improve the unit's energy efficiency.
- Airpura’s unique pressure seal on the filter chamber ensures that all of the dirty air passes through the filtration system set in place.
- Felt gaskets seal the filter chamber. Maximize filtration with no rubber off-gassing found with other air purifying filtration systems.
- All metal housing ensures no plastic vapors are emitted.
- Backward curved motorized impeller eliminates the vibrations and noise associated with older motor and shaft set ups.
- The variable speed motor lets you choose your ideal level of filtration and easily adjust if you would like.
- With the motor out of the air flow, you don't have to worry about clean air getting blown over the motor and picking up fresh impurities. Airpura has positioned the motor so this cannot happen like other air purifiers.
- Unimpeded airflow is simple and direct internal airflow that avoids the air turbulence, inefficiency and noise associated with more convoluted systems.
- Having separate electrical parts chamber prevents any off gassing from capacitors, condensers or switches.
- The perforated steel exterior offers both a softer appearance and 360° air intake and distribution.
- With separately changeable filters, you don't have to worry about replacing all at once. The HEPA and carbon filters let you change them when appropriate and save operating costs.