Airpura F600 Air Purifier Formaldehyde, VOCs, and Particles
Purifies up to 2,000 sq. ft. with 360° air distribution.
Removes: Formaldehyde removal of 99% along with VOCs released from common household products, renovation and construction materials, pressed wood products, and pesticides.
- Forest Fires with Conifers
- Pressed Wood
- Renovations or Remodeling with new carpet
- New Furniture
- Homes in proximity to manufacturers that release chemicals from their manufacturing processes
- Families who want clean and healthy air at home
- Places with poor outdoor air quality
Warranty: The Airpura Limited Warranty — 5 years on parts and 10 years on labor.
- Ships in 2-4 business days
The F600 Eliminates Formaldehyde and other Airborne Chemicals
Do you want to eliminate any airborne chemicals like formaldehyde from the air you breathe? The F600 Air purifier can clear these and VOCs to give you the clean, fresh air you want.
Coming with an 18 lb. carbon filter that is impregnated with potassium permanganate, the air purifier can remove 99% of formaldehydes. With modern home interiors releasing harmful chemicals and chemicals being released during work manufacturing processes and office equipment, the F600 can rid of these and give you clean air to breath in.
Protect yourself and others around you from health issues caused by all these chemicals we encounter on a daily basis. Know you are breathing in the best air you can and feel good about it. Set it up in your home or office and let it do the hard work!
Act now and start to breathe easy with the Airpura F600 Air Purifier. The fresh air is waiting for you!
3 Step Filtration System in the Airpura F600
Allowing the air to pass through three different filtration stages, the Airpura F600 makes sure the air coming out is the purified air you need and want. The stages that make the purified air happen are:
- Pre-Filtration: The pre-filter removes the larger particles like dust, dirt, and hair. It can also help to extend the life of the HEPA and carbon filters by preventing larger debris to harm the other filters. This filter should be changed every 12 months and can be vacuumed on the outside of the air purifier.
- Carbon Filtration: The unit uses 18 pounds of proprietary activated carbon blend with a powerful oxidizer that removes 99% of formaldehyde and other dangerous chemicals such as pesticides, glues, adhesives, and other newer building and construction materials. This filter typically lasts up to 2 years and can easily be replaced with another carbon filter from Airpura.
- HEPA Filtration Options: Standard HEPA: The metal-capped True HEPA filter removes up to 99.97% of airborne particles that are as small as 0.3 microns in diameter. The metal caps help avoid any off-gassing. It lasts approximately 3-5 years under regular use. (Option to upgrade to a Super HEPA Filter —F614— that removes up to 99.99% of airborne particles that are as small as 0.3 microns.)
Eco-friendly Airpura F600 Features:
These features are environmental friendly allowing you peace of mind and knowing you are helping leave less impact on this earth while living and breathing a better one on it. Features that the Airpura air purifier provide are: a lightweight, motorized impeller which delivers greater airflow at power consumption exactly the same, PCB-free (polychlorinated biphenyls) capacitors which are know to be toxic to humans, animals and the environment, zero off-gassing (free of any plastic, rubber, silicone, adhesives or any bonding agents, all-metal housing (93% recyclable) and pre-filters that can be vacuumed to ensure longevity of machine and improve the energy efficiency of the F600 or F614 unit.
- Airpura’s unique pressure seal on the filter chamber ensures that all of the dirty air passes through the filtration system set in place.
- Felt gaskets seal the filter chamber. Maximize filtration with no rubber off-gassing found with other air purifying filtration systems.
- All metal housing ensures no plastic vapors are emitted.
- Backward curved motorized impeller eliminates the vibrations and noise associated with older motor and shaft set ups.
- The variable speed motor lets you choose your ideal level of filtration and easily adjust if you would like.
- With the motor out of the air flow, you don't have to worry about clean air getting blown over the motor and picking up fresh impurities. Airpura has positioned the motor so this cannot happen like other air purifiers.
- Unimpeded airflow is simple and direct internal airflow that avoids the air turbulence, inefficiency and noise associated with more convoluted systems.
- Having separate electrical parts chamber prevents any off gassing from capacitors, condensers or switches.
- The perforated steel exterior offers both a softer appearance and 360° air intake and distribution.
- With separately changeable filters, you don't have to worry about replacing all at once. The HEPA and carbon filters let you change them when appropriate and save operating costs.