Airpura C700 DLX Air Purifier
Purifies up to 2,000 sq. ft. with 360° air distribution.
Removes: Thousands of airborne chemicals and VOCs from common household products. A few examples are:
- Nitrous dioxide
- Sulfur Gases
- Volcano Eruptions
- Highway Exhaust
- Heavy acrylics
- Forrest Fires
- Homes/workplaces in proximity to manufacturers that release chemicals from their manufacturing processes
- Families who want clean and healthy air at home
- Places with poor outdoor air quality
Warranty: The Airpura Limited Warranty — 5 years on parts and 10 years on labor.
- 1-2 Weeks for Delivery
Eliminate Chemicals and Odors Inside Your Home with the C700 DLX Air Purifier
Imagine a world where you can breathe clean, filtered air in your home. Wouldn't that be great?
With the new C700 DLX air purifier, that is exactly what you will get!
You will feel protected against the indoor pollution and VOCs that linger in your home and can cause health issues.
With a 26 lbs. carbon filter that is enhanced with potassium iodide, this machine can remove hundreds of airborne pollutants and VOCs.
The Airpura C700 DLX is here to keep you staying healthy. Feel the difference fresh air can make in your home or office with this powerful air purifier!
The fresh air is waiting for you!
The 700 Series — The powerful new air purifiers from Airpura
Increased Airflow with low noise levels
The increased airflow allows the C700 DLX to perform more efficiently in your home. Along with that comes some of the quietest noise levels for an air purifier — 30.2 db on low (a whisper) and 63 db on high (a normal conversation) at 6 ft.
New powerful 635 CFM Fan/Motor
The 635 CFM motor in the new Airpura C700 DLX is the largest available in a portable air purifier! CFM stands for cubic feet per minute, and this is how many cubic feet per minute this air purifier can clean. This will give you more complete air exchanges every hour.
What will the C700 DLX help eliminate inside your home?
The C700 DLX can remove over 4,000 chemicals with it's 26 lbs. of impregnated activated carbon filter.
Yes, you read that right. 26 lbs of activated carbon is the most you will see in a portable air purifier.
This can cover offices, homes and warehouses as large as 2,000 sq. ft. and can help remove:
Chemicals: Ammonias, Nitrous dioxide, Nitrous trioxide, Monoethylamine, Hydrogen Sulfide, Mercury vapors, Chlorine dioxide, Hydrogen Bromide, Sulfur dioxide, Hydrogen fluoride, Hydrogen chloride, Benzene, Methylene Chloride, Radioactive Iodine, Toulene, Napthene, Pesticides, Chlorine, and Mold Mycotoxins.
Smoke: From fires to tobacco smoke (cigarette/cigar)
Smaller Particles: The regular nuisances such as dust, mold, pet dander, and pollen
Say goodbye to VOCs with the Airpura C700 DLX
The air that is captured in the air purifier goes through 3 different filtration stages. These allow the C600 DLX to push out fresh, clean air for you to breath in. The stages that make the purified air happen are:
Pre-Filtration: The 570 sq. in. pre-filter removes the larger particles. It can also help to extend the life of the HEPA and carbon filters. This filter should be changed every 12 months and can be vacuumed on the outside of the air purifier.
Carbon Filtration: The unit uses 26 lbs. of enhanced impregnated activated carbon to help absorb airborne chemicals. This filter typically lasts up to 2 years and can easily be replaced with another carbon filter from Airpura.
HEPA-Barrier Filter: The HEPA-Barrier filter traps 95% of airborne particles as small as 1 micron. This filter should be changed every 12 months.
We all love Environmentally Friendly features
Look at all these benefits of buying the Airpura C700 DLX Air Purifier:
- Lightweight, motorized impeller which delivers greater airflow at power consumption exactly the same.
- PCB-free (polychlorinated biphenyls) capacitors which are know to be toxic to humans, animals and the environment.
- Zero off-gassing (free of any plastic, rubber, silicone, adhesives or any bonding agents, all-metal housing (93% recyclable) and pre-filters that can be vacuumed to ensure longevity of machine and improve the energy efficiency.
- Unique pressure seal on the filter chamber ensures that all of the dirty air passes through the filtration system set in place.
- Felt gaskets seal the filter chamber tightly. Maximized filtration with no rubber off-gassing found with other air purifying filtration systems.
- All metal housing ensures no plastic vapors are emitted.
- Backward curved motorized impeller helps eliminate the vibrations and noise associated with older motor and shaft set ups. This air purifier is very quiet while it works!
- The variable speed motor lets you choose your ideal level of filtration and easily adjust if you would like.
- With the motor out of the air flow, you don't have to worry about clean air getting blown over the motor and picking up fresh impurities. Airpura has positioned the motor so this cannot happen like other air purifiers.
- Unimpeded airflow has a direct internal airflow that avoids the air turbulence, inefficiency and noise associated with more convoluted systems.
- With separate electrical parts chamber, there is no off gassing from capacitors, condensers or switches.
- The perforated steel exterior offers both a softer appearance and 360° air intake and distribution with the ability to vacuum the pre-filter from outside the machine.
- With separately changeable filters, you don't have to worry about replacing all at once. The HEPA and carbon filters let you change them when appropriate and save operating costs.
Airpura C700 DLX Tech Specs
- Coverage Area — Up to 2,000 sq. ft. (based on 8 ft. ceilings)
- Airflow Speed — Up to 635 CFM. You won't find a larger fan/blower out there on a portable air purifier.
- Air Exchange per Hour — 360° air distribution allows for 2 air exchanges per hour.
- Dimensions — 23" H x 15" W
- Housing — Powder coated steel
- Weight — 45 lbs
- Noise Level — 30.2 dB on low and 63.0 dB on high
- Filtration System — Pre-filter is able to be vacuumed and should be replaced every 12 months. Carbon Filter has 26 lbs of super enhanced impregnated activated carbon and should be replaced every 2 years. HEPA Barrier is 95% efficient @ ≥1 micron-sized airborne particles and should be replaced every 12 months.
- Fan Speed — Variable speeds
- Casters — 4 caster wheels makes it easy to move around.
- Voltage — 115 or 220 volts
- Ozone Emissions — None
- Certifications — ETL, UL, ANSI
- Warranty — The Airpura Way with 5-year on parts & 10-year on labor.