Airpura C700 Air Purifier
Purifies up to 2,000 sq. ft. with 360° air distribution.
Removes: Thousands of airborne chemicals, gases, and odors such as
- Nitrous dioxide
- Methylene Chloride
- Homes/workplaces in proximity to industries that release chemicals from their manufacturing processes
- Families who want clean and healthy air at home
- Places with poor outdoor air quality
Warranty: The Airpura Limited Warranty — 5 years on parts and 10 years on labor.
- 1-2 Weeks for Delivery
Remove Harmful Airborne Chemicals and Gases with the C700
Looking for an air purifier that can eliminate gases and airborne chemicals? Look no further than the new Airpura C700 Air Purifier.
Featuring a powerful 26-pound carbon filter plus a HEPA barrier post filter, this workhorse air purifier is perfect for all environments and is also environmentally friendly!
Eliminate thousands of chemicals and gases from your inside air
You can't see all these pollutants that surround you but the C700 will find them for you. The 26 lbs. of specially blended carbon will remove hundreds of airborne chemicals, gases and odors.
Protect yourself and others around you from health issues caused by all these chemicals and gases. The Airpura C700 Air Purifier is guaranteed to help deliver you clean air.
The New and Improved Air Purifiers from Airpura — 700 Series
*New powerful 635 CFM Fan/Motor*
CFM stands for cubic feet per minute, and this is how many cubic feet per minute this air purifier can clean. This will give you more complete air exchanges every hour. The 635 CFM motor in the new Airpura C700 is the largest available in a portable air purifier!
*Increased Airflow with low noise levels*
The new C700 Air Purifier has increased airflow for better performance along with some of the quietest noise levels for an air purifier — 30.2 db on low (a whisper) and 63 db on high (a normal conversation) at 6 ft.
Remove over 4,000 unwanted chemicals from your home
The C700 can remove over 4,000 chemicals with 26 lbs. of special activated carbon, the HEPA-Barrier post filter and the pre-filter. This can cover offices, homes and warehouse as large as 2,000 sq. ft. This air purifier can help remove:
Chemicals: Ammonias, Nitrous dioxide, Nitrous trioxide, Monoethylamine, Hydrogen Sulfide, Mercury vapors, Chlorine dioxide, Hydrogen Bromide, Sulfur dioxide, Hydrogen fluoride, Hydrogen chloride, Benzene, Methylene Chloride, Radioactive Iodine, Toulene, Napthene, Pesticides, Chlorine, and Mold Mycotoxins.
Smoke: From fires to tobacco smoke (cigarette/cigar)
Smaller Particles: The regular nuisances such as dust, mold, pet dander, and pollen
How does the C700 Air Purifier remove the polluted air?
The air that is captured in the air purifier goes through 4 different levels filtration. This process allows the C700 to push out fresh, clean air for you to breath in. The stages that make the purified air happen are:
Pre-Filtration: The 570 sq. in. x 1 in. pre-filter removes the larger particles. It can also help to extend the life of the HEPA and carbon filters. This filter should be changed every 12 months and can be vacuumed on the outside of the air purifier making it easy to clean quickly.
2 MicroSuppress filters: These help suppress bacteria, antigens and pathogens around the carbon bed.
Carbon Filtration: The 3" filter uses 26 pounds of activated carbon to help absorb airborne chemicals. This filter typically lasts up to 2 years and then will need to be replaced.
HEPA-Barrier Filter: The HEPA-Barrier filter traps 95% of airborne particles as small as 1 micron. This filter should be changed every 12 months.
Why the Airpura C700 is Environmentally Friendly
Features that the Airpura air purifier provide are: a lightweight, motorized impeller which delivers greater airflow at power consumption exactly the same, PCB-free (polychlorinated biphenyls) capacitors which are know to be toxic to humans, animals and the environment, zero off-gassing (free of any plastic, rubber, silicone, adhesives or any bonding agents, all-metal housing (93% recyclable) and pre-filters that can be vacuumed to ensure longevity of machine and improve the C700's energy efficiency.
- Airpura has a unique pressure seal on the filter chamber that ensures all of the dirty air passes through the filtration system set in place.
- The felt gaskets seal the filter chamber tightly. This allows maximized filtration with no rubber off-gassing found with other air purifying filtration systems.
- All metal housing ensures no plastic vapors are emitted and is 93% recyclable.
- Backward curved motorized impeller helps eliminate the vibrations and noise associated with older motor and shaft set ups. This C700 air purifier is very quiet while it works!
- The variable speed motor lets you choose your ideal level of filtration and easily adjust if you would like.
- With the motor out of the air flow, there is no need to worry about clean air getting blown over the motor and picking up fresh impurities. Airpura has positioned the motor so this cannot happen like other air purifiers.
- Unimpeded airflow has a direct internal airflow that avoids the air turbulence, inefficiency, and noise associated with more convoluted systems.
- With a separate electrical parts chamber, there is no off-gassing from capacitors, condensers or switches.
- The perforated steel exterior offers both a softer appearance and 360° air intake and distribution with the ability to vacuum the pre-filter from outside the machine.
- With separately changeable filters, you don't have to worry about replacing all at once. The HEPA-Barrier and carbon filters let you change them when the time comes and save on operating costs.
Airpura C700 Tech Specs
- Coverage Area — Up to 2,000 sq. ft. (based on 8 ft. ceilings)
- Airflow Speed — Up to 635 CFM
- Air Exchange per Hour — 360° air distribution allows for 2 air exchanges per hour.
- Dimensions — 23" H x 15" W
- Housing — Powder coated steel
- Weight — 45 lbs
- Noise Level — 30.2 dB on low and 63.0 dB on high
- Filtration System — Pre-filter is able to be vacuumed and should be replaced every 12 months. Carbon Filter has 26 lbs Activated Carbon and should be replaced every 2 years. HEPA Barrier is 95% efficient @ ≥1 micron-sized airborne particles and should be replaced every 12 months.
- Fan Speed — Variable speeds
- Casters — 4 caster wheels makes it easy to move around.
- Voltage — 115 or 220 volts
- Ozone Emissions — None
- Certifications — ETL, UL, ANSI
- Warranty — The Airpura Way with 5-year on parts & 10-year on labor.