Austin Air Allergy Machine Air Purifier
- People who suffer from asthma or allergies
- Those exposed to biologics such as viruses and bacteria
- Individuals living in damp environments
- Asthmatic Children
Why the Allergy Machine is best for you:
- Designed for immediate filtration of allergens.
- HEGA carbon cloth also removes viruses, bacteria, chemicals, and gases from the air.
- High capacity filtration for the removal of allergens from the air.
- Designed for relief of sneezing, coughing, and stuffy noses caused by everyday or seasonal allergies.
- 5-Year Mechanical Warranty and 5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty (see below for more info on the warranties.)
Get Relief from Asthma Attacks and Allergies with the Allergy Machine Air Purifier
Do you get asthma attacks that come out of nowhere? Tired of the itchy eyes, stuffy or runny nose, and scratchy throat from your allergies? Have you tried an air purifier to help get rid of triggers that can lead to an attack?
Developed to help people with asthma and allergies, the Allergy Machine is able to filter sub-micron particles such as pollens and dust mites as well as chemicals and noxious gases. Getting rid of these triggers helps you get clean air to breathe resulting in fewer attacks.
How will this bring you relief?
With four levels of filtration, you will get relief from your symptoms and sustain that relief for longer periods of time. This can be extremely helpful when sleeping at night and getting the peaceful rest you need.
Teaming up with the two pre-filters, the Military Grade HEGA Carbon Cloth and Medical Grade HEPA Filter work wonders for you. They capture all the airborne contaminants and remove viruses, chemicals, bacteria, VOCs, and gases from the air.
The 360° intake system draws air in from all four sides of the unit and passes it through the filter. This creates a clean air pocket around you to give you great protection. It will give you clean air to breathe in that is allergen-free.
With minimal maintenance required, you can count on the Allergy Machine to give you clean air. The filter lasts 5 years in normal use. All you have to do is vacuum the outside of the unit every month.
Austin Air delivers on giving you clean air and improves the air quality in your home. With over 30 years in the air purifier industry, you can trust them to give you what you need.
Click the 'Add to Cart' button now and we will ship the relief you are looking for!
4 Stages of Filtration in the Allergy Machine Air Purifier HM405
The Allergy Machine Air Purifier has 4 stages of filtration that the air goes through. Each stage helps eliminate the pollutants and contaminants that are in your home or office. These four stages are:
Stage 1 — The large particle pre-filter, made of bonded polyester, helps remove particles easily seen by the naked eye such as dust, hair, and pet dander. It acts as the first line of defense in the filtration process.
Stage 2 — The removal of small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores, and pollen) takes place with the medium particle pre-filter. It adds an extra layer of protection that most other air purifiers do not provide and it is also made of bonded polyester.
Stage 3 — An industry-leading 60 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns. Let the HEPA take those allergy or asthma attacks away by getting rid of the bacteria and viruses.
Stage 4 — The last stage of the filtration process is the Military-Grade HEGA Carbon Cloth. The HEGA (High-Efficiency Gas Arrestance) provides an extremely large surface area for adsorption of chemicals, gases, viruses, and bacteria. It helps remove the VOCs that could be in your air.
The filter is designed to last up to 5 years under normal residential use. The filter change is made easy with step-by-step instructions in the Owner's Manual below. Click here to see the Austin Air Allergy Machine Replacement Filter.
Gain Health Benefits with the Allergy Machine Air Purifier
- With the 4 levels of filtration, you will not be breathing in any allergens that can cause attacks at night thus lessening nighttime allergies and asthma attacks. This unit was specifically designed to help bring relief to asthma and allergy sufferers.
- Reduce the viral load to minimize the risk of infection or severity of disease with the Allergy Machine. Feel good that you are helping your body and giving it the best air to breathe in. By reducing the viral load, you are less likely to get sick or if you do, symptoms can be minimal.
- Strengthen the immune system by giving you the clean air you need and getting rid of any pollutants and allergens in the air that linger. Fight off any illnesses that could happen to you by having the strongest immune system you could have.
- By giving you clean air, the Allergy Machine can ease your coughing, wheezing, and sneezing by getting the bad air out of your home or office.
- Austin Air's air purifiers can help reduce dry mouth and runny nose by capturing any irritants in the air that surround you.
- When the Allergy Machine is up and running, you can get a sounder sleep with it removing any particles, gases, or odors that linger around.
Tech Specs of the Austin Air Allergy Machine
- Made in the USA: That says it all for Austin Air. Made with pride in the USA. About 95% of the components are also from the USA.
- Dimensions: 23" H x 14.5" W x 14.5" D
- Weight: 29 lbs.
- 360° Perforated steel intake housing: The unit draws air into all sides of the purifier and then passes it through the filter giving you a pocket of clean air around you.
- Baked on powder coat paint finish: No off-gassing can happen with the paint finish being baked on. It also adds extra strength to the unit.
- 3 speed centrifugal Fan: Clean your air with 3 different speeds.
- High-efficiency motor rated for continuous use at high RPM: Run the unit 24 hours a day, every day to get the most out of the Allergy Machine air purifier. No replacement motor should be needed.
- Power Requirements: 1.2 amps, 120V — 147-watt power (high setting)
- Rated Air Flow of Fan: 75 (lowest setting) to 400 (highest setting) CFM. CFM (cubic feet per minute) measures the volume of air in cubic feet for each minute it moves. Whatever setting you have the air purifier on, it will continue to give you clean air for relief against any asthma or allergy attacks.
- Noise Level: 50 dB - 62 dB — At the loudest speed, it will be like a normal conversation between people. At the lowest speed, it will be like a whisper. Over time, the sound will become nothing to you and you will reap the benefits of the clean air it kicks out.
- Warranty: 5-Year Mechanical Warranty — Your Austin Air cleaner is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the date of purchase; provided your Austin air purifier was operated under normal residential use and that you have completed and returned your warranty registration to Austin Air Systems. 5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty — Austin Air offers a 5-year pro-rated filter warranty, by far the most comprehensive in the industry. No more costly filter replacements every few months or years. Austin Air filters are designed to last for an unprecedented 5-years, under normal residential use.
- CSA/NRTL Approved: Independently tested and certified to meet recognized standards for safety or performance.