AllerAir AirMedic Pro 6 HD Air Purifier
Purifies up to 1,800 sq. ft. bases on 8 ft. ceilings
- VOCs, ambient pollution, and general filtration in the home or office space
- Allergy and asthma triggers that need controlling
- Removing a wide range of common household or office pollutants
EXEC or VOCarb Carbon? Choose EXEC for standard air cleaning and VOCarb for higher pollution levels, VOCs, chemicals (formaldehyde, etc.), fumes, and odors.
Warranty: 5-year warranty on labor as well as a 10-year warranty on parts (motor, cord, switch, wheels, etc)
- Ships in 3-5 business days
Treat Heavy Concentrations with Super HEPA and Carbon Filters
If you have larger rooms in the home or office, this heavy-duty (HD) air purifier will get the job done. The AirMedic Pro 6 HD can treat heavy concentrations of chemicals and odors.
AllerAir has been an industry leader with its carbon and HEPA filters. The 3.5" activated carbon filter has more dwell time allowing complex pollutants to get trapped. The filter adsorbs all the chemicals, gases, and odors the unit brings in. The super HEPA filter works in combination by removing 99.99% of all airborne particles 0.1 microns in size. Plus the pre-filter and option of UV light add to its effectiveness.
The Pro 6 HD has many eco-friendly features to help out Earth too. All-metal housing that is powder-coated helps it be odorless and the units are styrofoam-free.
Help yourself breathe better air while also helping out our Earth. Buy your AirMedic Pro 6 HD today!
Multi-Stage Filtration System in the Pro 6 HD
Pre-filter — Being the first line of defense, the pre-filter removes the larger particles that linger in your air and helps prolong the life of your super HEPA and carbon filters. The pre-filters should be replaced every two to three months, depending on usage.
Super HEPA Filter — The super HEPA filter helps capture the fine dust, allergens, pollen, smoke and other particles floating around your home or office. It can help remove at least 99.99% of airborne particles measuring 0.1 microns or larger. It has no odors, polymer or plastic. The super HEPA filter is considered the safest and most efficient method for eliminating particles.
Activated Carbon Filter — The key component of all AllerAir's air purifiers is the activated carbon. It neutralizes, adsorbs and removes airborne chemicals, gases and odors from the air. AllerAir uses many pounds of deep bed activated carbon to effectively adsorb dangerous airborne substances and give you clean air. The AirMedic Pro 6 HD has a 3.5" deep carbon filter that is among the largest activated carbon filters available in a home unit.
UV Light Upgrade Option — Customize your air purifier by adding a UV (ultra violet) germicidal lamp. It works by breaking down microorganisms and disrupting their DNA, making them unable to reproduce and in effect, neutralizes them. This is excellent for controlling airborne mold mycotoxins, bacteria and viruses that could linger inside your home or office. This technology is best combined with HEPA and activated carbon making it a powerful combination.
AllerAir AirMedic Pro 6 HD Eco-friendly Features
- All-metal housing: No plastic vapors will be emitted with the housing unit being all-metal. That means it can also be recycled.
- Ozone-free filtration technology: None of the unites emit ozone like some competitors do.
- Energy efficient: The electric motor is energy efficient and will be only cost you pennies a day. That is well worth it for clean air to breathe in.
- Refillable carbon canisters: Refillable canisters allow you to just buy new carbon and not have to get a new canister every time too.
- Styrofoam free: With no styrofoam inside the unit, toxins and chemicals cannot be released by it making it better for you and our Earth.
- North American sourced parts, materials and assembly: AllerAir's parts, materials, and assembly are done in North America along with the fan that is made in America.
Technical Specs on the Pro 6 HD
- Filtration System: Activated carbon filter measuring at a 3.5" depth along with the Super HEPA and quick-change pre-filter. The combination of these 3 (and possible UV light option) will give you the clear air you want.
- Carbon Canister: With a weight of 27-29 lbs., the canister can easily be taken out and replaced or looked at.
- Super HEPA: Removes 99.99% of all airborne particles 0.1 microns in size!!
- CFM (cubic feet per minute): 560 free flow. This means the unit can move around 560cubic feet of air per minute.
- Speed: Pick the speed you prefer on certain areas of your home or office.
- UV Lamp: Option for you to upgrade with the UV lamp and eliminate airborne mold mycotoxins, bacteria and viruses.
- Available Colors: Black, Sandstone, or White — Pick the best color to fit your home or office space.
- Voltage: 115/60Hz or 230/50Hz
- Amps (115V/230V): 1.3/0.5
- Cord Length: 8 feet
- Noise Level: 45-62 dB — Equivalent to average home noise, a normal conversation or background music so the unit will not be overbearing when it is running.
- Maneuverability: 4 x 2" wheels
- Filter Access: Pre-filter at bottom with no tools necessary to change. Main filters are changed at bottom with screws and it is rather quick to do.
- Motor Details: Motor with a blower wheel
- Dimensions: 23.5" (height) x 15" (diameter)
- Shipping Weight: 60 lbs. (comes in 2 boxes)
- Operating Weight: 52 lbs.
- CSA/UL: Yes