AllerAir AirMedic Pro 5 Ultra S — Smoke Eater Air Purifier
Purifies up to 1,500 sq. ft. based on 8 ft. ceilings
- Areas and rooms where heavy smoke and odor are a concern
- Wildfire zones
- Lounges, common areas, or buildings that permit smoking
Warranty: 5-year warranty on labor and 10-year warranty on parts (motor, cord, switch, wheels, etc).
- Ships in 3-5 business days
Activated Carbon for Heavy-Duty Smoke and Odor Control
Are you around tobacco or cigar smoke? How about wildfires that can happen during the year? The AirMedic Pro 5 Ultra S can help you get rid of that unwanted secondhand smoke and give you the clean air you want.
The 5" activated carbon filter is an industry leader that allows complex pollutants to get trapped. It can absorb all the chemicals, gases, and odors along with removing the airborne particles inside your home or office. The super HEPA filter teams up with it to make the perfect combination for clean air.
The Ultra S truly is a "Smoke Eater" and you won't have to worry about what is in the air you breathe after the filtration process. Let the unit go to work and you will be able to feel the difference in the air. There will be no more unwanted smoke lingering around you.
Don't let smoke or odors give you bad air. Buy your Pro 5 Ultra S Smoke Eater today and breathe in the difference!
The Filter System in the Smoke Eater Pro 5 Ultra S
Tar-trapping Pre-filter — The pre-filter is the first line of defense and removes any sticky tar particles and protects the main filters from clogging. This helps prolong the life of your super HEPA and carbon filters in the unit. Replace the pre-filters every two to three months, depending on usage.
Super HEPA Filter — The super HEPA filter helps capture the fine dust, allergens, pollen, smoke and other particles that linger around your home or office. It can help remove at least 99.99% of airborne particles measuring 0.1 microns or larger.
Activated Carbon Filter — The key component of all AllerAir's air purifiers is the activated carbon. The Pro 5 Ultra S carbon filter neutralizes, adsorbs and removes airborne chemicals, gases and odors from the air. AllerAir uses many pounds of deep bed activated carbon to effectively adsorb dangerous airborne substances and give you clean air. The 5" deep carbon filter is an industry leader and can easily control the smoke and odors.
UV Light Upgrade Option — Add a UV (ultra violet) germicidal lamp for another layer of protection. The UV light works by breaking down microorganisms and disrupting their DNA, making them unable to reproduce and in effect, "kills" or neutralizes them. This is excellent for controlling airborne mold mycotoxins, bacteria and viruses.
AirMedic Pro 5 Ultra S - Smoke Eater Key Features
- All-metal housing: The all-metal housing unit will not emit any plastic vapors while it is running and can be recycled.
- Ozone-free filtration technology: Traceable amounts of ozone can be emitted from most air purifiers but AllerAir's air purifiers give you ozone-free filtration technology with it's carbon and HEPA filters.
- Energy efficient: The electric motor is energy efficient and should only cost you pennies a day. We think that is worth the clean air you will breathe in.
- Refillable carbon canisters: AllerAir's carbon filter canisters can be refilled by ordering more carbon that works best for you.
- Styrofoam free: With the unit being styrofoam free, toxins and chemicals cannot be released making it better for you and our Earth.
- North American sourced parts, materials and assembly: AllerAir's parts, materials, and assembly are done in North America. The electric motor is made in America.
AllerAir AirMedic Pro 5 Ultra S Technical Specs
- Filtration System: The 5" deep activated carbon filter teams up with the Super HEPA filter and Tar-trapping pre-filter to make sure you are getting clean air to breathe and killing off all smoke and odors. Add the UV lamp to help kill airborne mold mycotoxins, bacteria and viruses.
- Carbon Canister Weight: 28-30 lbs. —The canister can be removed and the carbon can be replaced by ordering more.
- Super HEPA: Removes 99.99% of all airborne particles 0.1 microns in size giving you clean air.
- CFM (cubic feet per minute): 400 free flow — The unit can move around 400 cubic feet of air per minute.
- Speed: Variable speeds give you the ability to adjust to your liking. For heavy cleaning, turn it all the way up and watch the smoke go away.
- UV Lamp: Upgrade with the UV lamp that adds another layer of protection for you by getting rid of bacteria and viruses.
- Available Colors: Standard: Black, Sandstone, White to fit any room or office.
- Voltage: 115/60Hz or 230/50Hz
- Amps (115V/230V): 1.3/0.5
- Cord Length: 8 feet
- Noise Level: 45-65 dB — These levels would be like average home noise, a normal conversation or background music so the unit will not be overbearing when it is running.
- Maneuverability: 4 x 2" wheels
- Filter Access: Pre-filter at bottom with no tools necessary to change. Main filters will have to be unscrewed from bottom and then changed. See user manual on how to easily do this.
- Motor Details: Motor with a blower wheel
- Dimensions: 20.5" (height) x 15" (diameter)
- Shipping Weight: Approx. 58 lbs. (will ship in 2 boxes)
- Operating Weight: 46 lbs.
- CSA/UL: Yes