AllerAir AirMedic Pro 5 Plus VOG Air Purifier
Purifies up to 1,500 sq. ft. based on 8 ft. ceilings
- VOG (Volcanic Organic Gas) fumes, chemicals, odors, VOC's, and airborne particles
- Removing a wide range of common pollutants and odors that linger in the home or office
Warranty: 10-year warranty on labor as well as a 10-year warranty on parts (motor, cord, switch, wheels, etc)
- Ships in 3-5 business days
Air Purifier for Volcanic Smog and Volcanic Organic Gas (VOG)
Do you live around active volcanoes and worried about the air you are breathing in? AllerAir has made the perfect air purifier for you! It is designed to adsorb dangerous pollutants emitted from volcanic smog or Volcanic Organic Gas (VOG).
The dangerous airborne pollutants from a volcano reacting with oxygen, moisture, dust, and sunlight can hurt you. It can penetrate deep into the lungs and irritate the tissues and mucous membranes of the eyes, nose, and throat. AllerAir has created the best air purifier to help with these issues.
Give yourself peace of mind with the Pro 5 Plus VOG. Know that the unit gives you clean air and gets rid of the polluted air. The tar-trapping pre-filter is a bonus to clean the air along with the super HEPA and carbon filters. The carbon filter has a special carbon blend to better attract and trap chemicals and odors associated with VOG.
The clean air you want to breathe in is right at your fingertips. Don't keep worrying about potential issues with your lungs from VOGs. Purchase your AllerAir Pro 5 Plus VOG today!
AllerAir's Multi-Stage Filtration System in the Pro 5 Plus VOG
Tar-trapping Pre-filter — The tar-trapping pre-filter removes sticky tar particles and protect the main filters from clogging. This should be replaced every two to three months.
Super HEPA Filter — The HEPA filter can help capture the fine dust, allergens, pollen, smoke and other particles. It can remove at least 99.99% of airborne particles measuring 0.1 microns or larger. The HEPA filter is considered the safest and most efficient method for eliminating particles.
Activated Carbon Filter — Activated carbon is at the heart of all AllerAir's air purifiers. The carbon filtration stage should neutralize, adsorb and remove airborne chemicals, gases and odors. AllerAir uses many pounds of deep bed activated carbon to effectively adsorb dangerous airborne substances. The more carbon an air purifier has, the more chemicals it will be able to adsorb.
UV Light Upgrade Option — AllerAir gives you the option to customize the AirMedic Pro 5 Plus VOG Air Purifier by adding a UV (ultra violet) germicidal lamp. UV light works by breaking down microorganisms and disrupting their DNA, making them unable to reproduce and in effect, "kills" or neutralizes them. This is excellent for controlling airborne mold mycotoxins, bacteria and viruses.
AirMedic Pro 5 Plus VOG Eco-friendly Features
- All-metal housing: The all-metal housing unit ensures no plastic vapors are emitted and it is also recyclable. The only plastic on the unit is the wheels.
- Ozone-free filtration technology: Most air purifiers can produce a traceable amount of ozone. AllerAir gives you ozone-free filtration technology with it's carbon and HEPA filters so you can feel good about the air you will be breathing in.
- Energy efficient: The electric motor is energy efficient and will be a low operating cost for the good it does for you and the air you will be breathing in.
- Refillable carbon canisters: AllerAir's carbon filter canisters can be refillable by ordering your blend and replacing the old with the new. No need to keep replacing canisters all the time.
- Styrofoam free: No toxins can be released from the unit due to having no styrofoam inside.
- North American sourced parts, materials and assembly: The parts and materials are sourced in North American along with it being assembled there so feel good about knowing where all the unit's parts came from.
Tech Specs for the AirMedic Pro 5 Plus VOG
- Filtration System: The 3" depth activated carbon filter has a special VOG carbon blend, Super HEPA, and tar-trapping pre-filter to help capture all the VOGs and other chemicals, odors, and pollutants lingering in the home or office.
- Carbon Canister Weight: Lightweight at 17-18 lbs., the canister can be taken out of the housing unit to change the carbon in it.
- Super HEPA: Removes 99.99% of all airborne particles 0.1 microns in size to work perfectly with the activated carbon filter.
- CFM (cubic feet per minute): 400 free flow. The unit can move around 400 cubic feet of air per minute.
- Speed: With variable speeds, you can adjust the unit to your liking. Feel the air is bad, turn it all the way up and get clean air quickly.
- UV Lamp: Upgrade the unit with UV lamp choice and eliminate airborne mold mycotoxins, bacteria and viruses.
- Available Colors: Black, Sandstone, or White — Pick the best color to fit your home or office space.
- Voltage: 115/60Hz or 230/50Hz
- Amps (115V/230V): 1.3/0.5
- Cord Length: 8 feet
- Noise Level: 45-62 dB — Equivalent to average home noise, a normal conversation or background music. That will make the unit not too overbearing when running on any speed.
- Maneuverability: 4 x 2" wheels
- Filter Access: Pre-filter and main filters are at bottom of unit. The pre-filter can be changed without any tools. For the other filters, use a screw driver to open up and change.
- Motor Details: Motor with a blower wheel
- Dimensions: 20.5" (height) x 15" (diameter)
- Shipping Weight: Approx. 50 lbs.
- Operating Weight: 44 lbs.
- CSA/UL: Yes