AllerAir AirMedic Pro 5 Plus Air Purifier
Purifies up to 1,500 sq. ft. based on 8 ft. ceilings
- Fumes, chemicals, odors, VOC's, and airborne particles
- Removing a wide range of common household pollutants
EXEC or VOCarb Carbon? Choose EXEC for standard air cleaning and VOCarb for higher pollution levels, VOCs, chemicals (formaldehyde, etc.), fumes, and odors.
Warranty: 5-year warranty on labor and 10-year warranty on parts (motor, cord, switch, wheels, etc).
All Purpose Air Filtration with Super HEPA and 3" Carbon Filter
Need a do-it-all air purifier that will allow you to breathe in fresh, clean air and get rid of the chemicals and odors? The Pro 5 Plus is similar to the Pro 5 but has a larger activated carbon filter and a super HEPA filter. If you are searching for a workhorse air purifier, look no further as you have found the perfect one!
The 3" activated carbon filter provides more dwell time, allowing complex pollutants to be trapped more efficiently. It can adsorb all the chemicals, gases, and odors along with removing the airborne particles inside your home or office. The super HEPA filter can remove 99.99% of all airborne particles 0.1 microns in size to make the perfect combination.
The eco-friendly features like the recyclable all-metal housing means zero off-gassings that benefit both you and the Earth. This is the top value for maximum air purification.
Keep your air clean and also Earth. Buy your AirMedic Pro 5 Plus today and breathe easy!
Multi-Stage Filtration System in the AirMedic Pro 5 Plus
Pre-filter — Removing larger particles is what the pre-filter does best. It can also help prolong the life of your super HEPA and carbon filters. The pre-filters should be replaced every two to three months, depending on usage.
Super HEPA Filter — The super HEPA filter can help capture the fine dust, allergens, pollen, smoke and other particles floating around your home or office. It can help remove at least 99.99% of airborne particles measuring 0.1 microns or larger. The super HEPA filter will work perfectly with the carbon filter as it is considered the safest and most efficient method for eliminating particles.
Activated Carbon Filter — Activated carbon is the key component of all AllerAir's air purifiers. It neutralizes, adsorbs and removes airborne chemicals, gases and odors. AllerAir uses many pounds of deep bed activated carbon to effectively adsorb dangerous airborne substances and give you clean air. The AirMedic Pro 5 Plus has a 3" deep carbon filter that is among the largest activated carbon filters available in a home unit.
UV Light Upgrade Option — AllerAir gives you the option to customize the air purifier by adding a UV (ultra violet) germicidal lamp. UV light works by breaking down microorganisms and disrupting their DNA, making them unable to reproduce and in effect, "kills" or neutralizes them. This is excellent for controlling airborne mold mycotoxins, bacteria and viruses that could linger inside your home or office.
AirMedic Pro 5 Plus Eco-friendly Features
- All-metal housing: The all-metal housing unit ensures no plastic vapors are emitted and is also recyclable. Help yourself and our planet out!
- Ozone-free filtration technology: Most air purifiers can produce a traceable amount of ozone and it ends up not being healthy for our lungs. AllerAir gives you ozone-free filtration technology with it's carbon and HEPA filters so you can feel good about the air you will be breathing in.
- Energy efficient: The electric motor is energy efficient and will be a low operating cost for the good it does for you and the air you will be breathing in.
- Refillable carbon canisters: AllerAir's carbon filter canisters can be refillable by ordering your blend and replacing the old with the new. No replacing canisters all the time.
- Styrofoam free: No toxins can be released from the unit due to having no styrofoam inside.
- North American sourced parts, materials and assembly: The parts and materials are sourced in North American along with it being assembled there so feel good about knowing where all the unit's parts came from.
AllerAir AirMedic Pro 5 Plus Tech Specs
- Filtration System: Activated carbon filter measuring at a 3" depth along with the Super HEPA and quick-change pre-filter. These 3 together form a powerful team to eliminate the bad air.
- Carbon Canister: With a weight of 17-18 lbs., the canister can easily be taken out and replaced or looked at.
- Carbon Blends: You have the option to choose EXEC or VOCarb. EXEC is the the standard for air cleaning and VOCarb is for the higher pollutant levels.
- Super HEPA: Removes 99.99% of all airborne particles 0.1 microns in size!!
- CFM (cubic feet per minute): 400 free flow. This means the unit can move around 400 cubic feet of air per minute.
- Speed: Having variable speeds to adjust is key component. Pick your perfect speed for certain areas of the home or office depending on how affected the area is.
- UV Lamp: Available to upgrade to the UV lamp to kill off viruses and bacteria that could be lingering around.
- Available Colors: Black, Sandstone, or White — Pick the best color to fit your home or office space.
- Voltage: 115/60Hz or 230/50Hz
- Amps (115V/230V): 1.3/0.5
- Cord Length: 8 feet
- Noise Level: 45-62 dB — This is equivalent to average home noise, a normal conversation or background music so the unit will not be overbearing.
- Maneuverability: 4 x 2" wheels
- Filter Access: Pre-filter at bottom with no tools necessary to change. Main filters are changed at bottom with screws and it is rather quick to do.
- Motor Details: Motor with a blower wheel
- Dimensions: 20.5" (height) x 15" (diameter)
- Shipping Weight: 50 lbs.
- Operating Weight: 39 lbs.
- CSA/UL: Yes