Airpura I700 Air Purifier
Purifies up to 2,000 sq. ft. with 360° air distribution.
- Dust particles
- Lead particles
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Workplace/Industrial use
- Fitness Centers
- Nursing Homes
Warranty: The Airpura Limited Warranty — 5 years on parts and 10 years on labor.
- 1-2 Weeks for Delivery
I700 Air Purifier is Perfect for Healthcare Providers
Looking for an air purifier for your workplace?
The Airpura I700 is perfect for hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, and fitness centers. It can capture airborne particles that trigger asthma attacks and deliver safe, effective air purification for asthma patients.
This is an amazing solution for asthma and allergy control. It traps 99.97 percent of micro-respiration droplets and airborne particles, so you can breathe easily knowing your environment is healthy.
Don't keep waiting for you and others to get the fresh, clean air you deserve. Get your I700 air purifier today!
The New I700 Air Purifier
Increased Airflow with lower noise levels
Airpura improved the performance of the I700 Air Purifier with better airflow in the 700 series air purifiers. They also have some of the quietest noise levels for an air purifier — 30.2 db on low (a whisper) and 63 db on high (a normal conversation) at 6 ft. Turn it on and let it clean your air without the loud noises.
New powerful 635 CFM Fan/Motor
With the largest motor in a portable air purifier at 635 CFM, the Airpura I700 will give you more clean air and eliminate pollutants. CFM stands for cubic feet per minute, and this is how many cubic feet per minute this air purifier can clean. This will give you more complete air exchanges every hour.
What is inside the I700 Air Purifier to help your air?
- Pre-Filter: The pre-filter traps larger particles like lint, hair, and dust. The pre-filter can be vacuumed or rinsed, but should be replaced depending on the use every 6-12 months.
- True HEPA Filtration: 99.97 percent of small particles up to 0.3 microns are captured by the HEPA filter in the Airpura I600. It is 3 inches deep with 100 square feet of filtration. The HEPA filter is carefully engineered to warm up to prevent crack age and leaking. The HEPA filter normally last up to 5 years in regular use and will need to be replaced after that time.
The Key Features of the I700 Air Purifier
- Pressure Seal: Airpura’s unique pressure seal on the filter chamber ensures that all of the dirty air passes through the filters. Other systems allow leakage and do not achieve the 99.97% HEPA filtration rating.
- Felt Gaskets seal the filter chamber. They maximize filtration with no rubber off-gassing found with other filters.
- Backward curved motorized impeller eliminates the vibrations and noise associated with older motor and shaft set ups.
- Motor out of the air flow: Most air purifiers blow the clean air over the motor and pick up fresh impurities but Airpura has made theirs so it only blows out fresh, clean air.
- Unimpeded airflow simple and direct internal airflow avoids the air turbulence, inefficiency and noise associated with more convoluted systems.
- Separate electrical parts chamber prevents any off-gassing from capacitors, condensers or switches.
- Perforated steel exterior offers both a softer appearance and 360° air intake and distribution.
Airpura I700 Tech Specs
- Coverage: Effective up to 2000 sq ft depending on model and speed.
- Usage: Excellent for Healthcare facilities
- Size: 23" high, 15" wide
- Weight: 29 lbs.
- HEPA: 100 sq ft True HEPA filtration surface for particle filtration
- Optional Carbon: HI-C carbon weave for basic airborne chemicals, odors, and gases
- Optional UV: Added protection from germs and pathogens
- Optional Metal endcap HEPA: for the chemically sensitive
- Fan/Motor CFM (PreFilters): 635 CFM, largest in the industry
- Voltage: Standard 110V
- Voltage Option: 220V with approval and additional charge
- Watts: 120W on high and 40W on low
- Sound Level: 30.2 db - 63.0 db at 6 ft.
- Power Consumption: 40W-120W
- Caster: Yes
- Fan Speed: Variable
- ETL Certified: Conforms to CSA C22.2 no 113, ANSI /UL 507
- Warranty on Residential Units: 5 yrs parts and 10 years labor
- Warranty on Industrial/Commercial Units: 2 yrs parts and 5 years labor
- Made In: Canada