Airpura I600 Air Purifier for Healthcare
Purifies up to 2,000 sq. ft. with 360° air distribution.
- Dust particles
- Lead particles
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Workplace/Industrial use
- Fitness Centers
- Nursing Homes
Warranty: The Airpura Limited Warranty — 5 years on parts and 10 years on labor.
- 3-4 Weeks for Delivery
I600 Air Purifier Ideal for Healthcare Facilities
Need an air purifier for your workplace? The I600 is ideal for hospitals, clinics, nursing homes and fitness centers. The AirPura I600 catches airborne particles, which triggers asthma attacks and delivers a safe, effective air purification for asthma patients. This is an amazing solution for asthma and allergy control.
The I600 contains a huge True HEPA filter intended for a strong, full scale filtration of particles. It traps 99.97 percent of micro-respiration droplets and airborne particles while also destroying germs, viruses, and pathogens that can be problematic in the workplace. The I600 not only gives you fresh, new breathing air, but also is made eco-friendly.
Don't keep waiting for you and others to get the fresh, clean air you deserve. Get your I600 air purifier today!
The Airpura I600's Multi-Stage Filtration
- Pre-Filter: The pre-filter traps larger particles like lint, hair, and dust. The pre-filter can be vacuumed or rinsed, but should be replaced depending on the use every 6-12 months.
- True HEPA Filtration: 99.97 percent of small particles up to 0.3 microns are captured by the HEPA filter in the Airpura I600. It is 3 inches deep with 100 square feet of filtration. The HEPA filter is carefully engineered to warm up to prevent crack age and leaking. The HEPA filter normally last up to 5 years in regular use and will need to be replaced after that time.
The Airpura I600 Key Features
- Pressure Seal: Airpura’s unique pressure seal on the filter chamber ensures that all of the dirty air passes through the filters. Other systems allow leakage and do not achieve the 99.97% HEPA filtration rating.
- Felt Gaskets seal the filter chamber. They maximize filtration with no rubber off-gassing found with other filters.
- Backward curved motorized impeller eliminates the vibrations and noise associated with older motor and shaft set ups.
- Motor out of the air flow: Most air purifiers blow the clean air over the motor and pick up fresh impurities but Airpura has made theirs so it only blows out fresh, clean air.
- Unimpeded airflow simple and direct internal airflow avoids the air turbulence, inefficiency and noise associated with more convoluted systems.
- Separate electrical parts chamber prevents any off gassing from capacitors, condensers or switches.
- Perforated steel exterior offers both a softer appearance and 360° air intake and distribution.
- Separately changeable filters: The HEPA filter can be changed separately so you only change them when appropriate and save operating costs. Easy to vacuum the pre-filter without disassembling the air purifier.
Airpura I600 Healthcare Specs
- Coverage: Effective up to 2000 sq ft depending on model and speed.
- Usage: Excellent for Healthcare facilities
- Size: 23" high, 15" wide
- HEPA: 100 sq ft True HEPA filtration surface for particle filtration
- Optional Carbon: HI-C carbon weave for basic airborne chemicals, odors, and gases
- Optional UV: Added protection from germs and pathogens
- Optional Metal endcap HEPA: for the chemically sensitive
- Fan/Motor CFM (PreFilters): 560 CFM, largest in the industry
- Delivered CFM (PostFilters): Estimated at Low 100 CFM, Medium 280-300 and High 450 CFM. Highest CFM in the residential realm.
- Voltage: Standard 110V
- Voltage Option: 220V with approval and additional charge
- Watts: 120W on high and 40W on low
- Sound Level: 28.1 db on low at 6 ft, 45.2 db on med, 62.3 db on high (560CFM), Room Level 25.1 db
- Power Consumption: 40W-120W
- Caster: Yes
- Fan Speed: Variable
- ETL Certified: Conforms to CSA C22.2 no 113, ANSI /UL 507
- Warranty on Residential Units: 5 yrs parts and 10 years labor
- Warranty on Industrial/Commercial Units: 2 yrs parts and 5 years labor
- Made In: Canada