InMovement Unsit Under Desk Treadmill
- 55% more usable walking space than other brands
- Speeds up to 2 mph
- 39" of space needed between your desk legs in order to fit the Unsit Treadmill underneath your current standing desk
- Unsit Standing Desk sold separately
Get Your Steps in at Work with the Unsit Treadmill
You sit at your desk all day and think about how tired you are. And wonder how you're going to get your steps or exercise in when you have a family at home waiting for supper. Or you have to mow the lawn. Or get to your kid's after-school events. You get the idea...you always have things to do but no time for your health and wellness.
Now is your chance to get your exercise in while you work!
The Unsit Under Desk Treadmill will change the way you think about treadmill desks for the workplace. The unique treadmill blends seamlessly into your office environment, so you can walk while you work.
Your mind will stay sharp all day and you will stay energized too.
The short/wide design gives you more usable space where you need it most, and less where you don't. Plus, because your feet are at your desk, keeping your mind engaged in work while engaging in exercise is much easier.
You will be able to burn more calories and keep your energy up while tracking your steps with the app. The controller allows you to adjust your speed, up to 2 mph, so you are in full control of how fast you want to walk.
Sitting all the time at work can have harmful, long-term effects on your mind and body.
Keep both in peak condition and get your Unsit Under Desk Treadmill today!
Why is the InMovement Unsit Treadmill the Best for Your Workplace?
The Design — With a shorter and wider layout compared to other treadmill desks, the Unsit Under Desk Treadmill gives you 55% more usable space where you need it and less space where you don't. This allows you to use the full width of your desk while being able to move around and not fall off the treadmill.
The Fit — The Unsit Treadmill Desk is perfect for your home office, work office (including cubicles), and any other commonplace you'd have a desk.
(*IMPORTANT NOTE: You will need 39" of space between your desk legs, in order to fit the Unsit Treadmill underneath your current standing desk.)
The Motor — The 2.75 HP motor is quiet and can run all day with self-cooling ability. Get your exercise in all day at your desk without worrying about the treadmill overheating.
Safety First — Once you step off the treadmill, it will automatically stop. It will also not turn on for anyone who weighs under 70 lbs. so no children or pets can jump on it while it is running. There is also a safety key that can be mounted on your standup desk that will stop the treadmill if it comes out.
App for keeping track of your steps — Download the app and keep track of how many steps you do each day. It also lets you know how fast you are walking, your total walking time, standing time, the total time you have spent on the treadmill along with giving you estimated calories burned.
InMovement Unsit Under Desk Treadmill Features
- 55% More Usable Space — WIDER so you can use the entire width of your desk while still walking and not feel like you will fall off.
- Built To Last — Built with commercial-grade components and designed to last - even under heavy use.
- Library Quiet — The last thing you want to do is disturb your coworkers, so we designed the Unsit Treadmill to be ultra-quiet - particularly at slow speeds
- Ultra Safe — SHORTER so it doesn't stick out in the aisle for your coworkers to trip over, yet long enough for even taller people. The treadmill will automatically turn off once you step off it, won't start unless someone weighs over 70 lbs. and has a safety key for automatic shut off too.
- Simple Controls And Tracking App — Start and Pause with the simple press of a button. Adjust speeds with the turn of a knob. Connects with Unsit App to track steps, distance, calories, and more. Integrates with Fitbit, Garmin, and Apple Health.
Unsit Under Desk Treadmill Tech Specs
- Dimensions: 39" wide x 56" Long
- Walking Surface: 30" wide x 40" long
- Step-up Height: 5" — It is very easy to get on and off with only a 5" step up or down.
- Weight: 162 lbs. — This is a bit heavy but comes with wheels so you can easily adjust it in your office to fit perfectly under your standup desk.
- Speed: 0.3 - 2.0 MPH — Comes with a controller you can set on your desk to adjust speeds throughout the day.
- Max Load Capacity: 400 lbs. — This is an excellent option for all shapes and sizes.
- Electrical: 120VAC - 60Hz - 6amp - 600 watt
- Outlet: 120VAC - 20 amp (dedicated circuit recommended)
- Horsepower: 2.75 @ 4,000 RPM Treadmill duty
- Amperage: 1.5 @ 2MPH w/ 170 lb person
- Noise Level: 42.9 dB - ear level at 2 MPH — Quiet enough not to bother your co-workers at the office or at home.
- Shipping Dimensions: 62" x 42" x 10" - 182 lbs.
- Warranty: Frame has a Lifetime Warranty. Parts have a 3-year Warranty and Labor has a 1-year Warranty.
Setting Up Your Unsit Under Desk Treadmill at the Office or Home
Safety Features of the Unsit Under Desk Treadmill
The App Features of the Unsit Under Desk Treadmill
Shipping Details for the Unsit Treadmill:
All UnSit Treadmills ship from the InMovement warehouse in Indianapolis. Orders should typically ship within 2 business days and can take anywhere from 2-9 days in transit depending on location.
NOTE: LEAD TIMES ARE CURRENTLY MUCH LONGER DUE TO COVID RELATED DELAYS
All orders US orders will ship exclusively with FedEx Freight (excluding Canada). You will get the added benefit of full tracking transparency with FedEx (most other freight carriers don't offer great shipment tracking).
There are a few different shipping options you can choose:
FREE CURBSIDE DELIVERY
The Freight Carrier (FedEx) will deliver the pallet with your Treadmill Desk onto your property, but they are not obligated to get it inside your home or office.
WHITE GLOVE SERVICE (+ $499)
We will contract with a qualified treadmill technician in your area, ship your Treadmill Desk to them and they will schedule an appointment, assemble and install your new Treadmill Desk where you want it. The White Glove Service provider will remove the shipping carton and materials.
The Unsit Treadmill is packaged in a sturdy carton and strapped to a custom wood pallet for secure handling by the freight company. Once the treadmill ships, we will email you a tracking number (aka; PRO number). The freight company should call you to schedule a delivery but you can speed things up by calling the freight company when you receive your tracking number and schedule a delivery date. With curbside service, the truck driver is only obligated to deliver the pallet onto your property. Sometimes they will help move it all the way inside but typically they will leave it on your driveway or move it into a garage if easily accessible. (See notes about Curbside Service or White Glove Service above).
Once on your property, cut the black bands that hold the treadmill to the pallet. You can either unpack the treadmill and wheel it in on a dolly or on the treadmill’s front wheels, OR, two people can carry the whole box inside by lifting the carton by the yellow bands, then unpack it once inside. In some cases, it is better to move the treadmill in while it is still in the carton as you can drag the carton on its side and the treadmill will be protected. In other cases, it is better to remove the treadmill from the carton outside and have two strong people carry and wheel it in.
Wellness Junction is so confident you’ll love your Unsit Treadmill that if you’re not happy in the first 30 days you can return it for a FULL REFUND, minus the cost of return shipping. You, the customer, will have to pay for the return shipping if you choose to return the item.
Here's how it works:
E-mail us for a written authorization/approval PRIOR to sending the product back. To receive your refund or credit, you MUST CONTACT Wellness Junction via email within 30 DAYS of receiving delivery of the treadmill desk.
NO RETURNS WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN AUTHORIZATION.
Items must be returned un-damaged and in good condition within ten business days of receiving written authorization from Wellness Junction and MUST BE REPACKED IN THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING and on the ORIGINAL PALLET.
(NOTE: if you have any uncertainty about keeping your treadmill, please make sure you keep the original packaging and pallet until you decide to keep the treadmill)
You must pay for the cost of the return freight to Wellness Junction which varies depending on where you are located. Expect to pay between $280 and $500 for return freight. Wellness Junction can help arrange for a freight company to pick up the product once it is packaged in its original carton. Return pick-ups are scheduled during normal business hours only.
Once we receive your returned product, we will inspect the treadmill and then credit your purchase using the original form of payment within five business days of receiving the product at our warehouse. Added delivery and installation fees will NOT be refunded (i.e. white glove or inside delivery).