InMovement Unsit Treadmill Desk
- Standing Desk is optimized specifically for the treadmill and can reach 54" max-height
- 55% more usable walking space on the treadmill
- Speeds up to 2 mph for optimal range for walking
Walk While You Work with the Unsit Treadmill Desk
Don't let work get in the way of getting your exercise in. The Unsit Treadmill Desk gives you the whole package with the treadmill that lets you get your steps in while the standing desk gives you ample workspace to keep the boss happy.
Now you can walk and whistle while you work!
The unique treadmill gives you a wider but shorter surface that allows for more usable space where you need it. Nobody in the office will be tripping over the treadmill with the shorter layout. You will have enough room on the treadmill to not hit the sides all the time and trip yourself up.
The Unsit standing desk has two size options, 48x24 and 60x30, that give you enough room to work while getting your steps in. The 54" max height gives you more adjustability than other standing desk options. With the small cutout in the front edge of the desk, you are able to reach everything on your desk so there is no need to stop the treadmill all the time.
Don't keep sitting all day at your desk. Get up and get moving with the Unsit Treadmill Desk!
Why is the InMovement Unsit Treadmill Desk Perfect for You?
The new Unsit Standing Desk pairs perfectly with the Unsit Walking Treadmill to give you the best treadmill desk out there. The standing desk, optimized specifically for use with a treadmill, has a 54" max height, which is 3-5" higher than most other desks to choose from.
The desk, designed so you can reach the whole area of it, features a small cutout in the front edge that gives you the ability to access the full space. The Unsit Standing Desk is also user-friendly with the assembly made to be quick and easy. There will be no need to bring any tools!
*FOR A LIMITED TIME: A FULLY JARVIS DESK MAY BE SUBSTITUTED, DUE TO SHORTAGES OF SUPPLY*
The Unsit Standing Desk comes in 2 size choices:
- 48" x 24" Compact Desk - This desk was specifically designed with the home office in mind - or for people that plan to use the treadmill desk as a secondary workstation. It won't take up much space in your office, but keep in mind that it also doesn't offer a lot of workspace.
- 60" x 30" Executive Desk - This desk features an extra-large work surface designed to better serve as a primary workstation. You'll have plenty of space for large monitors or extra work items.
Unsit Under Desk Treadmill Features
Benefits, Benefits, and more...Benefits with the InMovement Unsit Treadmill Desk!
- 55% more usable walking space — Get more room to walk with the InMovement Treadmill Desk.
- Built to last with heavy duty commercial-grade construction — Feel safe and secure with the treadmill desk that is built to last until you retire!
- Don't disturb your coworkers with the library quiet treadmill desk — Don't be afraid to walk on it all day and show your coworkers they need one too!
- Ultra-safe with the unique auto shut-off feature — The Unsit Treadmill stops immediately every time you step off. Additionally, the Unsit Treadmill will not start unless someone over 70 lbs is standing on it, making it especially safe around children.
- Bluetooth app to track your steps — The InMovement Treadmill Desk app is able to track steps, distance, time, calories, standing time, and the total time you walked and/or stood on the Unsit Treadmill!
- Sleek and simple controls — Plug-in and get walking. It takes no time to get going and it's simple to control the speed too!
Unsit Treadmill Desk Tech Specs
- Dimensions: 39" wide x 58" Long
- Walk Surface: 30" wide x 40" long
- Step up Height: 5"
- Weight: 162 lbs.
- Speed: 0.3 - 2.0 MPH
- Max Load: 400 lbs.
- Electrical: 120VAC - 60Hz - 6amp - 600 watt
- Outlet: 120VAC - 20 amp (dedicated circuit recommended)
- Horsepower: 2.75 @ 4,000 RPM Treadmill duty
- Amperage: 1.5 @ 2MPH w/ 170 lb person
- Noise Level: 42.9 dB - ear level at 2 MPH
- Shipping Dimensions: 62" x 42" x 10" - 182 lbs.
- Frame = Lifetime
- Parts = 3 years
- Labor = 1 year
Unsit Standing Desk Tech Specs
- Desktop: 48" W x 24" D x 1" Thick
- Height: 28" to 54"
- Lifting Capacity: 220 lbs.
- Weight: 113 - 128 lbs. (ships in 2 cartons)
- Speed: 1.5" / second
- Electrical: 120VAC - 15 amps
- Warranty: 5 years Frame and Motor / 2 years Electrical parts
- *FOR A LIMITED TIME: A FULLY JARVIS DESK MAY BE SUBSTITUTED, DUE TO SHORTAGES OF SUPPLY*
Shipping Details for Unsit Treadmill Desk:
All UnSit Treadmill Desks ship from the InMovement warehouse in Indianapolis. Orders should typically ship within 2 business days, and can take anywhere from 2-9 days in transit depending on location.
NOTE: LEAD TIMES ARE CURRENTLY MUCH LONGER DUE TO COVID RELATED DELAYS
All orders US orders will ship exclusively with FedEx Freight (excluding Canada). You will get the added benefit of full tracking transparency with FedEx (most other freight carriers don't offer great shipment tracking).
There are a few different shipping options you can choose:
FREE CURBSIDE DELIVERY
The Freight Carrier (FedEx) will deliver the pallet with your Treadmill Desk onto your property, but they are not obligated to get it inside your home or office.
WHITE GLOVE SERVICE (+ $499)
We will contract with a qualified treadmill technician in your area, ship your Treadmill Desk to them and they will schedule an appointment, assemble and install your new Treadmill Desk where you want it. The White Glove Service provider will remove the shipping carton and materials.
The Unsit Treadmill is packaged in a sturdy carton and strapped - along with the Unsit Standing Desk - to a custom wood pallet for secure handling by the freight company. Once the treadmill ships, we will email you a tracking number (aka; PRO number). The freight company should call you to schedule a delivery but you can speed things up by calling the freight company when you receive your tracking number and schedule a delivery date. With curbside service, the truck driver is only obligated to deliver the pallet onto your property. Sometimes they will help move it all the way inside but typically they will leave it on your driveway or move it into a garage if easily accessible. (See notes about Curbside Service or White Glove Service above).
Once on your property, cut the black bands that hold the treadmill to the pallet. You can either unpack the treadmill and wheel it in on a dolly or on the treadmill’s front wheels, OR, two people can carry the whole box inside by lifting the carton by the yellow bands, then unpack it once inside. In some cases, it is better to move the treadmill in while it is still in the carton as you can drag the carton on its side and the treadmill will be protected. In other cases, it is better to remove the treadmill from the carton outside and have two strong people carry and wheel it in.
Wellness Junction is so confident you’ll love your Unsit Treadmill that if you’re not happy in the first 30 days you can return it for a FULL REFUND, minus the cost of return shipping. You, the customer, will have to pay for the return shipping if you choose to return the item.
Here's how it works:
E-mail us for a written authorization/approval PRIOR to sending the product back. To receive your refund or credit, you MUST CONTACT Wellness Junction via email within 30 DAYS of receiving delivery of the treadmill desk.
NO RETURNS WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN AUTHORIZATION.
Items must be returned un-damaged and in good condition within ten business days of receiving written authorization from Wellness Junction and MUST BE REPACKED IN THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING and on the ORIGINAL PALLET.
(NOTE: if you have any uncertainty about keeping your treadmill, please make sure you keep the original packaging and pallet until you decide to keep the treadmill)
You must pay for the cost of the return freight to Wellness Junction which varies depending on where you are located. Expect to pay between $280 and $500 for return freight. Wellness Junction can help arrange for a freight company to pick up the product once it is packaged in its original carton. Return pick-ups are scheduled during normal business hours only.
Once we receive your returned product, we will inspect the treadmill and then credit your purchase using the original form of payment within five business days of receiving the product at our warehouse. Added delivery and installation fees will NOT be refunded (i.e. white glove or inside delivery).