Copenhagen Edition 3 Person Traditional Steam Sauna
Assembled Dimensions (W x D x H): 80" x 58" x 78"
Heating: SaunaCore 5kW Traditional Sauna Stove
Warranty: 5-year warranty on wood, structure, heating elements, and electronics against defects in material and workmanship.
Copenhagen Edition GDI-7389-01 Three Person Traditional Steam Sauna — Canadian Red Cedar
Want to be apart of a 2,000 year tradition? Yes, that is how long traditional saunas have been around. Bring the Copenhagen into your home or office and let history continue. Traditional saunas have evolved into our everyday life and you can now get one yourself. No digging holes and getting stones yourself is necessary (Assembly will be needed though).
Golden Designs' traditional saunas come with new technology including the color therapy galaxy lighting (Chromotherapy) and built-in speakers. The water bucket and spoon are the ‘old-school’ part but still come in handy when wanting more heat and humidity.
Get a real sweat going and feel the potential benefits including flushing away toxins and aiding in recovery from a long day at work or post-workout. You will not regret being a traditionalist.
What are you waiting for? Order your traditional sauna today and experience the Golden Designs difference.
Copenhagen Edition GDI-7389-01 Three Person Traditional Steam Sauna Features
Golden Designs Copenhagen Edition 3 Person Traditional Steam Sauna Specs
- 3 person capacity: A good fit for just you but perfect if you have two more. Would you invite your co-workers or training partners over?
- 100% Natural Canadian red cedar wood: Red Cedar resists warping under heat and humidity changes prevalent in a sauna and is good to keep heat inside.
- Interior ceiling galaxy star color therapy lighting system: Color therapy or chromotherapy lighting has many possible benefits that include better circulation.
- Interior backrest with accent color therapy lighting system: The backrest is key to being comfortable inside for your entire session.
- Interior reading lamp: Bring a book or magazine to read with the lamp inside the sauna.
- Touch Screen Control Panel with built in FM Radio and Bluetooth Connection with built in performance speakers: Play some tunes on the radio or connect your phone to listen to a podcast.
- 1 stationary front tempered glass panels with glass door: Strong enough to keep the heat in and large enough to see out.
- Sandglass, thermometer, bucket and scoop: These will help you measure your humidity and temperature. Scoop some water on the stones to add some more if you can handle it.
- Stainless steel hinge and handle: New, sleek hardware blends in well with the traditional sauna giving you a little of both worlds.
- SaunaCore 5kW Traditional Sauna Stove / Made in Canada: The tradition continues with SaunaCore's 5kW stove that brings the heat...and humidity! Just pour some water on the stones.
- Electrical service: 240 V/30 AMP direct connect to stove
- Assembled Dimensions (W x D x H): 80" x 58" x 78":