Dynamic Venice Edition 2 Person Low EMF FAR Infrared Sauna
- Exterior Dimensions (WDH): 50" x 42" x 77" (roof overhang: add 4.2")
- Interior Dimensions (WDH): 43" x 37" x 70"
Heating: 6 Dynamic Low EMF FAR Infrared Carbon Heating Panels
- 2 on the rear wall
- 1 on each side wall
- 1 under the bench
- 1 on the floorboard
Warranty: 5-year warranty on wood, structure, heating elements, and electronics against defects in material and workmanship.
Electrical: 120V / 15amp plug & play — Plug into any normal home or office outlet.
Venice DYN-6210-01 Two Person Infrared Sauna
Need some time to unwind and gather your thoughts? Home, work, and gym life can take a toll on your body and mind.
Take some time for yourself and step inside the Venice Edition sauna and let your worries dissolve away.
Dynamic infrared saunas are built with reforested wood (Environmentally friendly) and constructed to retain heat more efficiently than others in the industry (Energy efficient).
The carbon heating panels and industry-leading foot heater penetrate the skin and maximize the therapeutic benefits of your sauna experience. Infrared saunas can help you feel better mentally and physically.
Taking time for yourself to recover and rejuvenate will help make a better YOU!! Don't let the daily grind get to you. Make the sauna part of your routine.
Don't wait any longer to better yourself! Order your infrared sauna today and experience the Golden Designs difference.
Venice Edition DYN-6210-01 Low EMF FAR Infrared Sauna Features
Dynamic Venice Edition 2 Person Low EMF FAR Infrared Sauna Specs
- 2 Person capacity: Perfect for you to go solo or invite another person.
- Exterior dimensions (WDH): 50" x 42" x 77" (roof overhang: add 4.2")
- Interior dimensions (WDH): 43" x 37" x 70"
- MP3 auxiliary connection: Plug in your phone and listen to your choice of music, podcasts or any apps you have.
- Interior and exterior LED control panel: With control panels inside and outside the sauna, you will be able to adjust the time and temperature of each sauna session.
- Natural hemlock wood construction: Natural reforested hemlock helps our environment and is also strong and sturdy for you and your sauna.
- Electrical service: 120V/15amp — No electrician needed! Just plug into your regular outlet once the sauna is assembled.
- Clasp together assembly: No carpentry skills are necessary for two people to assemble the sauna.
- 6 Carbon heating elements: Carbon heating elements produce heat much quicker and more efficient than ceramic heating elements.
- Tempered glass door: Built to add strength and retain the heat inside the sauna.
- Interior reading/chromotherapy lighting system: Wth chromotherapy lighting, you will receive possible benefits such as reduced swelling and decreased inflammation.
- Roof vent: You can open this to get an air flow throughout the sauna.
- Sauna weight: 375 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 425 lbs.
- Ships in 3 boxes