Dynamic Bergamo Edition 4 Person Low EMF FAR Infrared Sauna
- Exterior Dimensions (WDH): 70" x 42" x 75" (roof overhang: add 4.3")
- Interior Dimensions (WDH): 66" x 38" x 69"
Heating: 8 Dynamic Low EMF FAR Infrared Carbon Heating Panels
Warranty: 5-year warranty on wood, structure, heating elements, and electronics against defects in material and workmanship.
Electrical: Special Electrical 120V / 20 AMP dedicated receptacle and breaker (Not 220/240 V) (Please consult a certified electrician.)
Bergamo DYN-6440-01 Four Person Hemlock Infrared Sauna
Do you need a break from the grind of daily life? Home, work, and gym life can get your body beat up on a daily basis. Take the time for yourself, step inside the Bergamo sauna and let the worries drip right off you.
Made with the environment in mind, the Bergamo Infrared Sauna is built with reforested hemlock wood and constructed to retain heat more efficiently than others in the industry. Carbon heating panels and an industry-leading foot heater penetrate the skin effectively and maximize the therapeutic benefits for you.
Infrared saunas can help you forget about the daily grind and relax for a while. Taking 30 minutes for yourself to recover and rejuvenate will help make a better YOU!! You deserve it and so do those around you.
Take the break you need! Order your infrared sauna today and experience the Golden Designs difference.
Bergamo Edition DYN-6440-01 Low EMF FAR Infrared Sauna Features
Dynamic Bergamo Edition 4 Person Low EMF FAR Infrared Sauna Specs
- 4 Person capacity: Invite the family into the sauna or co-workers. Either way it's a win-win for you!
- Exterior dimensions (WDH): 70" x 42" x 75" (roof overhang: add 4.3")
- Interior dimensions (WDH): 66" x 38" x 69"
- Music System w/Bluetooth Capability and 2 dynamic speakers with pre-amp (no radio included): Connect your phone via bluetooth and listen to your choice of music, podcasts or even a meditation app. It's your sauna and your choice!
- Interior and exterior LED control panel: Control of the temperature and time of each session is important. Find what works best for you and adjust accordingly either inside or outside the sauna.
- Natural hemlock wood construction: Reforested hemlock wood is environmentally friend and hemlock is also very sturdy and good for the longevity of your sauna.
- Electrical service: 120V/20amp (Please consult a certified electrician before plugging in your sauna.)
- Clasp together assembly: With easy panels that clasp together, you will not need carpentry skills to setup. Two people should be able to assemble in under a few hours.
- 8 Carbon heating elements: Carbon heating panels are 30% larger than saunas heated by ceramic tubes and penetrate skin 40% more.
- Tempered glass door: Tempered glass brings strength and stability for your sauna. It also keeps the heat in better than regular glass.
- Interior reading/chromotherapy lighting system: Benefits in chromotherapy lighting can include improved sleeping patterns. Add that with the sauna benefits and you could be sleeping like a baby at night!
- Roof vent: Keep it closed to retain the heat or open to release. Very beneficial either way.
- Sauna weight: 410 lbs
- Shipping weight: 505 lbs
- Ships in 3 boxes