Dynamic Bellagio Edition 3 Person Low EMF FAR Infrared Sauna
- Exterior Dimensions (WDH): 60″ x 44″ x 75″ (roof overhang: add 4.4″)
- Interior Dimensions (WDH): 56″ x 40″ x 68″
Heating: 9 Dynamic Low EMF FAR Infrared Carbon Heating Panels
- 3 on the rear wall
- 2 on each side wall
- 1 under the bench
- 1 on the floorboard
Warranty: 5-year warranty on wood, structure, heating elements, and electronics against defects in material and workmanship.
Electrical: Special Electrical 120V / 20 AMP dedicated receptacle and breaker (Not 220/240 V) (Please consult a certified electrician.)
Bellagio DYN-6306-01 Three Person Hemlock Infrared Sauna
Pushing your body’s limitations on a daily basis can be tough on you. Your body and mind might need some rest from home, work, and gym life. Give yourself a break, step inside the Bellagio sauna and let the worries fade away.
Made with the environment in mind, Dynamic infrared saunas are built with reforested wood and constructed to retain heat more efficiently than others in the industry making it stand out. The industry-leading foot heaters and carbon heating panels penetrate the skin and maximize the therapeutic benefits of your sauna experience.
Infrared saunas can help your body and mind recover more quickly. Taking 30 minutes for yourself to relax and rejuvenate will help make a better YOU!! You deserve it and so do those around you.
Don't overthink it! Order your infrared sauna today and experience the Golden Designs difference.
Bellagio Edition DYN-6306-01 Low EMF FAR Infrared Sauna Features
Dynamic Bellagio Edition 3 Person Low EMF FAR Infrared Sauna Specs
- 3 Person capacity: Perfect for a family or share at work. Either way you and others will benefit greatly!
- Exterior dimensions (WDH): 60″ x 44″ x 75″ (roof overhang: add 4.4″)
- Interior dimensions (WDH): 56″ x 40″ x 68″
- Music System w/ Bluetooth capability and 2 dynamic speakers with pre-amp (no radio included): Hook up your phone and enjoy music, podcasts or any meditation app.
- Interior and exterior LED control panel: Being able to control the temperature and time on the inside or outside of the sauna is very beneficial.
- Natural hemlock wood construction: Environmentally friendly wood that can retain the heat inside the sauna is very crucial...this hemlock wood does both!
- Electrical service: 120V/20amp (Consult a certified electrician to help before setting up your sauna.)
- Clasp together assembly: Assembly made easy for two people. No carpentry skills required!
- 9 Carbon heating elements: Carbon energy efficient heating panels help keep cost down and the heat in!
- Tempered glass door: Able to retain the heat inside the sauna is a key benefit. Strength matters!
- Interior reading/chromotherapy lighting system: Chromotherapy lighting can help alleviate muscle tension.
- Roof vent: Getting too hot in the sauna? Open up the roof vent to let some heat out and get the temperature down.
- Sauna weight: 390 lbs
- Shipping weight: 485 lbs
- Ships in 3 boxes