Austin Air Bedroom Machine Air Purifier
- Those looking for protection against contaminants such as viruses and bacteria.
- People who have difficulty sleeping or have poor quality sleep.
- Individuals that suffer from COPD, allergy, and asthma attacks at night.
- People looking to improve their overall health and well-being.
Why the Bedroom Machine is best for you:
- It was developed to improve sleep and studies have been done to prove its effectiveness. (Read about the studies below)
- The Bedroom Machine keeps your bedroom fresh and clean from pollutants.
- Filters gases, odors, and VOCs from your air.
- 5-Year Mechanical Warranty and 5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty (see below for more info on the warranties.)
Get a Healthy Night Sleep Free from Pollutants with the Bedroom Machine Air Purifier from Austin Air
Do you wake up with a dry throat or stuffy nose? Or does your loved one's snoring wake you up each night resulting in a restless sleep? The Bedroom Machine can help reduce these symptoms and give you the healthy night's sleep you want and need.
Austin Air's most comprehensive unit gives you ultimate protection against viruses, bacteria, chemicals, VOCs, and gases. Eliminate these from your bedroom and you can keep dreaming all night long.
Imagine waking up to your alarm after a full night's sleep uninterrupted. No bumping the one next to you to 'Shut Up!'. No trying to find the kleenexes or water in the dark. Just peaceful sleep...Ahhhhh.
You may ask how it will protect you and give you that improved sleep...
The Bedroom Machine gives you five levels of filtration. More on that if you keep scrolling down.
The protection is proven and mightier than most. The Bedroom Machine has been clinically proven to remove dangerous airborne pollutants. Keep reading to see those studies below.
With minimal maintenance required, you can turn it on and let it get your air so fresh and so clean, clean! No replacement filters needed for 5 years! Get rejuvenated and rejoice in the great sleep you will get.
With 30 years in the air purifier industry, Austin Air delivers on giving you clean air! Improve the air quality in your home and reap the benefits.
Click the 'Add to Cart' button now and we will ship the clean air you want!
How Does the Bedroom Machine Air Purifier Give You Better Sleep?
Having 5 stages of filtration, the Bedroom Machine gives you optimum protection and relief from pollutants that are in your bedroom. Each does its part to make sure you get clean air. The five stages to the purification system are:
Stage 1 — The large particle pre-filter helps remove particles easily seen by the naked eye such as dust, hair, and pet dander. Being the first line of defense, the pre-filter helps the carbon and HEPA filter last longer. This pre-filter is made of bonded polyester. The large pre-filter replacement comes in either white or black.
Stage 2 — The medium particle pre-filter is able to remove small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores, and pollen). It adds an extra layer of protection that most other air purifiers do not provide. This pre-filter is also made of bonded polyester.
Stage 3 — The Activated Carbon and Zeolite, at over 780 cubic inches (no one offers more), removes the chemicals, gases, and VOCs. While removing these, the carbon filter teams up with the HEPA to form great protection. Each one brings unique capabilities to give you clean air. Both have properties that allow them to adsorb chemicals and gaseous materials.
Stage 4 — An industry-leading 60 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns. This helps give a long filter life and the effective removal of viruses, bacteria, and allergens.
Stage 5 — The Military-Grade HEGA Carbon Cloth is the extra level of protection that the Bedroom Machine brings to the table. The HEGA (High Efficiency Gas Arrestance) provides an extremely large surface area for adsorption of chemicals, gases, viruses, and bacteria.
The filter is designed to last up to 5 years under normal residential use. The filter change is made easy with step-by-step instructions in the Owner's Manual below. Click here to see the Austin Air Bedroom Machine Replacement Filter.
Clinical Studies Performed by Johns Hopkins University Show Effectiveness of the Bedroom Machine Air Purifier
Used in clinical trials at the University of Johns Hopkins, the Austin Air Bedroom Machine was shown to reduce Nitrogen Dioxide levels in the homes of Baltimore City. Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) is a gas often present in homes where gas stoves are present. High levels of NO2 are particularly dangerous for people with COPD and can dramatically increase symptoms of coughing, wheezing, and chest tightness. The results were dramatic as NO2 dropped in the kitchen by 27% and continued to stay low for the length of the study. Within a week NO2 levels in the bedroom dropped by 23%. Read more about this study done here
A second study was done at Johns Hopkins where the Bedroom Machine was placed in the homes of women, living with a smoker. These women were either pregnant or with very young babies. These results were impressive for Austin Air again. It was clinically proven that running an Austin Air Bedroom Machine will effectively remove indoor pollutants from the home, including nicotine. Read more about this study done here
Sleep Better with the Bedroom Machine Air Purifier from Austin Air
- Get high-quality sleep and wake up refreshed. The Bedroom Machine was developed to improve sleep by removing the contaminants in your air. Better sleep allows you to be more productive each day.
- Reduced snoring could be a benefit you get from the air purifier running in your room. It removes any irritants and gives you clean air to breathe in throughout the night.
- Five levels of filtration prevent you from breathing in any allergens that can cause attacks at night thus lessening nighttime allergies and asthma attacks.
- Get a stronger immune system to fight off any illnesses that could happen. The Bedroom Machine can help strengthen the immune system by giving you the clean air you need and getting rid of any pollutants and allergens in the air.
- The Bedroom Machine can ease your coughing, wheezing, and sneezing by giving you clean air and getting rid of any allergens in your air with the 5 levels of filtration. No more waking up numerous times a night with these symptoms.
- The Bedroom Machine can help reduce the viral load to minimize the risk of infection or severity of disease. It can reduce the amount of airborne viruses a person may be exposed to. This may help you prevent contracting viruses and it could lower the viral load in the surrounding environment.
Austin Air Bedroom Machine Air Purifier Tech Specs
- Made in the USA: Austin Air prides itself on assembling all units in the United States and having about 95% of the components also made in the USA.
- Dimensions: 23" H x 14.5" W x 14.5" D
- Weight: 47 lbs.
- 360° Perforated steel intake housing: The Bedroom Machine draws air into all sides of the purifier and then passes it through the filter to give you clean air. With a high-velocity airflow, it can create a pocket of clean air around you.
- Baked on powder coat paint finish: No off-gassing can happen with the paint finish being baked on.
- 3 speed centrifugal Fan: With 3 different speeds to choose from, you can pick what fits your room the best.
- High-efficiency motor rated for continuous use at high RPM: Made to run 24/7, the Bedroom Machine's motor will not disappoint. Costing only pennies a day, you can keep it running and know you will be getting clean air for merely nothing.
- Power Requirements: 1.2 amps, 120V — 147-watt power (high setting)
- Rated Air Flow of Fan — CFM: 75 (lowest setting) to 400 (highest setting) CFM. CFM (cubic feet per minute) measures the volume of air in cubic feet for each minute it moves.
- Noise Level: 50 dB - 65 dB — Equivalent from a whisper to a normal conversation in a house, the unit will not be too loud and can actually give you a better night's rest.
- Warranty: 5-Year Mechanical Warranty — Your Austin Air cleaner is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the date of purchase; provided your Austin air purifier was operated under normal residential use and that you have completed and returned your warranty registration to Austin Air Systems. 5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty — Austin Air offers a 5-year pro-rated filter warranty, by far the most comprehensive in the industry. No more costly filter replacements every few months or years. Austin Air filters are designed to last for an unprecedented 5-years, under normal residential use.
- CSA/NRTL Approved: Independently tested and certified to meet recognized standards for safety or performance.