Airpura R600 Air Purifier for All Purpose Everyday Use
Purifies up to 2,000 sq. ft. with 360° air distribution.
- Household chemicals
- Mold spores
- People looking for an all-purpose, everyday air purifier
- Families with individuals prone to allergies and breathing problems
- Workplace (Fitness Centers, Nursing Homes, Offices, Industrial)
Warranty: The Airpura Limited Warranty — 5 years on parts and 10 years on labor.
Airpura R600 Air Purifier with Carbon & HEPA Filters
Looking for a way to get fresh air into your home? Do you want to get rid of household chemicals, pollen, mold spores, dust, allergens, or odors that you cannot see but know are lurking around? Airpura has made an all purpose, everyday air purifier for all your needs with the R600.
With indoor air quality now an environmental health concern, you should know what you are breathing inside your home or at work. The R600’s powerful 560 CFM Impeller draws air through an 18 lb. carbon bed and true HEPA filter to clean your indoor air and help protect you and your family from the health hazards of living in polluted indoor air.
This air purifier can help eliminate air particles in your home and relieve allergy, asthma, or MCS symptoms with ease. It is also backed with a 10-year labor warranty and 5-year parts warranty.
Don't wait for that fresh air at home or in the workplace. Grab your Airpura R600 Air Purifier and start to breathe easy!
What Can the Air Purifier Help Remove?
Suffer from allergies, asthma, or multiple chemical sensitivities (MCS)? This machine is the perfect remedy if you answered 'Yes'. With it's multi-stage filtration, the Airpura can purify areas as large as 2,000 square feet.
It can help remove:
- Allergen Particles: Pet dander, dust, dust mites, pollen, mold spores, and asbestos.
- Airborne Chemicals: Formaldehyde, ammonia, benzene, radon, glues, pesticides, methylene chloride, mold mycotoxins, and perchloroethylene.
- Smoke: Cigarette smoke and other smoke odors.
Purified Air — How Airpura R600/R614 Gives You the Best to Breathe In.
Airpura R600/R614 allows the air to pass through three different filtration stages to make sure the air coming out is the purified air you need and want. The stages that make the purified air happen are:
- Pre-Filtration: The pre-filter removes large particles and helps to extend the life of the HEPA and carbon filters. This filter should be changed every 12 months and can be vacuumed on the outside of the air purifier.
- Carbon Filtration: The unit uses 18 lbs. of activated carbon to collect and absorb a variety of chemical pollutants, odors, and tobacco smoke from the air. This filter typically lasts up to 2 years.
- HEPA Filtration Options: Standard HEPA: The R600 is also equipped with 40 sq. ft. of True HEPA filter material. This filter removes up to 99.97% of airborne particles that are as small as 0.3 microns in diameter. It lasts approximately 3-5 years under regular use. (Option to upgrade to a Super HEPA Filter —R614— that removes up to 99.99% of airborne particles that are as small as 0.3 microns.)
Eco-friendly Features for Air Purifiers:
Created to be eco-friendly, these features are environmental friendly allowing you peace of mind and knowing you are helping leave less impact on this earth while living and breathing a better one on it. Features that the Airpura R600 provide are: a lightweight, motorized impeller which delivers greater airflow at power consumption exactly the same, PCB-free (polychlorinated biphenyls) capacitors which are know to be toxic to humans, animals and the environment, zero off-gassing (free of any plastic, rubber, silicone, adhesives or any bonding agents, all-metal housing (93% recyclable) and pre-filters that can be vacuumed to ensure longevity of machine and improve the unit's energy efficiency.
- Airpura’s unique pressure seal on the filter chamber ensures that all of the dirty air passes through the filters. Other systems allow leakage and do not achieve the 99.97% HEPA filtration rating.
- Felt gaskets seal the filter chamber. Maximize filtration with no rubber off-gassing found with other filters.
- All metal housing ensures no plastic vapors are emitted.
- Backward curved motorized impeller eliminates the vibrations and noise associated with older motor and shaft set ups.
- The variable speed motor lets you choose your ideal level of filtration and easily adjust if you would like.
- With the motor out of the air flow, you don't have to worry about clean air getting blown over the motor and picking up fresh impurities. Airpura has positioned the motor so this cannot happen like other air purifiers.
- Unimpeded airflow is simple and direct internal airflow that avoids the air turbulence, inefficiency and noise associated with more convoluted systems.
- Having separate electrical parts chamber prevents any off gassing from capacitors, condensers or switches.
- The perforated steel exterior offers both a softer appearance and 360° air intake and distribution.
- With separately changeable filters, you don't have to worry about replacing all at once. The HEPA and carbon filters let you change them when appropriate and save operating costs.