Airpura H700 Air Purifier
Purifies up to 2,000 sq. ft. with 360° air distribution.
- Pet dander
- Dust mites
- Mold spores
- Asbestos fibers
- Individuals suffering from allergies, asthma, and other breathing problems.
- Homes in places with poor outdoor air quality.
- Workplace/Industrial use.
- Families who want clean air at home.
Warranty: The Airpura Limited Warranty — 5 years on parts and 10 years on labor.
- 3-4 Weeks for Delivery
Airpura H700 – The Asthma and Allergy-Free Solution
Do you suffer from asthma or allergies? Or know a family member that does?
Help get relief wit the Airpura H700 that was designed for filtration of the finest particles that can trigger asthma and allergy attacks.
It has been proven to eliminate those triggers that leave you miserable and give you clean and fresh air for you!
Eco-friendly parts help with gaskets that have no rubber off-gassing and all-metal housing allows no plastic vapors to be emitted. Also backed with a 10-year labor warranty and 5-year parts warranty, the H700 is the perfect solution to your asthma and allergy problems.
Get yours today and win the battle!
Introducing the New Airpura 700 Series — H700 Air Purifier
New powerful 635 CFM Fan/Motor
With the largest motor in a portable air purifier at 635 CFM, the Airpura H700 will give you more clean air and help eliminate asthma and allergy attacks! CFM stands for cubic feet per minute, and this is how many cubic feet per minute this air purifier can clean. This will give you more complete air exchanges every hour.
Increased Airflow with lower noise levels
Get better performance out of your H700 Air Purifier with the improved airflow in the 700 series air purifiers. They also have some of the quietest noise levels for an air purifier — 30.2 db on low (a whisper) and 63 db on high (a normal conversation) at 6 ft. Turn it on and let it eliminate allergens without the loud noises.
Take a look inside the Airpura H700 Filtration System
Passing through three different levels of filtration to make sure the air coming out is the purified air you need. The stages that make the purified air happen are:
- Pre-Filtration: The pre-filter removes large particles and helps to extend the life of the HEPA and Hi-C carbon filters by capturing dust, hair and dirt. This filter should be changed every 12 months and can be vacuumed on the outside of the air purifier.
- Hi-C Carbon Filtration: The Hi-C carbon filter captures airborne chemicals and everyday pollutants to help relieve asthma and allergy symptoms. This filter typically should be changed every 4-6 months depending on use.
- HEPA Filtration Options: Standard HEPA: The H700 is also equipped with 40 sq. ft. of True HEPA filter material. This filter removes up to 99.97% of airborne particles that are as small as 0.3 microns in diameter. It lasts approximately 3-5 years under regular use. (Option to upgrade to a Super HEPA Filter —H714— that removes up to 99.99% of airborne particles that are as small as 0.3 microns.)
What makes the Airpura H700 Eco-friendly?
Features that the Airpura H700 provide are:
- a lightweight, motorized impeller which delivers greater airflow at power consumption exactly the same.
- PCB-free (polychlorinated biphenyls) capacitors which are know to be toxic to humans, animals and the environment.
- Zero off-gassing (free of any plastic, rubber, silicone, adhesives or any bonding agents)
- All-metal housing (93% recyclable) ensures no plastic vapors are emitted and pre-filters that can be vacuumed to ensure longevity of machine and improve the unit's energy efficiency.
- Airpura’s unique pressure seal on the filter chamber ensures that all of the dirty air passes through the filters. Other systems allow leakage and do not achieve the 99.97% HEPA filtration rating.
- Felt gaskets seal the filter chamber. Maximize filtration with no rubber off-gassing found with other filters.
- Backward curved motorized impeller eliminates the vibrations and noise associated with older motor and shaft set ups.
- The variable speed motor lets you choose your ideal level of filtration and easily adjust if you would like.
- With the motor out of the air flow, you don't have to worry about clean air getting blown over the motor and picking up fresh impurities. Airpura has positioned the motor so this cannot happen like other air purifiers.
- Unimpeded airflow is simple and direct internal airflow that avoids the air turbulence, inefficiency and noise associated with more convoluted systems.
- Having separate electrical parts chamber prevents any off gassing from capacitors, condensers or switches.
- The perforated steel exterior offers both a softer appearance and 360° air intake and distribution.
- You can separately changeable filters so don't worry about replacing them all at once. The HEPA and carbon filters let you change them when appropriate and save operating costs.
Airpura H700 Tech Specs
- Coverage Area — Up to 2,000 sq. ft. (based on 8 ft. ceilings)
- Airflow Speed/ Fan Speed — Up to 635 CFM. The most you will find in a portable air purifier.
- Air Exchange per Hour — 360° air distribution allows for 2 air exchanges per hour.
- Dimensions — 23" H x 15" W
- Housing — Powder coated steel that prevents any off-gassing.
- Weight — 28 lbs.
- Noise Level — 30.2 dB on low and 63.0 dB on high
- Filtration System — Pre-filter is able to be vacuumed and should be replaced every 12 months. Hi-C Carbon Weave Filter is for basic airborne chemicals, gases and odors and should be replaced every 4-6 months under regular usage. The HEPA filter traps 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 micron and should be replaced every 3-5 years.
- Fan Speed — Variable speeds
- Casters — 4 caster wheels make it easy to move around.
- Voltage — 115 or 220 volts
- Ozone Emissions — None
- Certifications — ETL, UL, ANSI