Airpura H600 Air Purifier Allergy & Asthma Relief
Purifies up to 2,000 sq. ft. with 360° air distribution.
- Pet dander
- Dust mites
- Mold spores
- Asbestos fibers
- Individuals suffering from allergies, asthma, and other breathing problems.
- Homes in places with poor outdoor air quality.
- Workplace/Industrial use.
- Families who want clean air at home.
Warranty: The Airpura Limited Warranty — 5 years on parts and 10 years on labor.
- 2-3 Weeks for Delivery
Airpura H600 Air Purifier with Hi-C Carbon and True HEPA Filters
Do you suffer from asthma and allergy related breathing problems? Airpura has made an air purifier that will help you get some relief with the H600. Breathe easier knowing your home or office is getting rid of those unwanted odors and chemicals.
This unit was designed for powerful particle filtration with the large true HEPA filter together with a Hi-C carbon weave filter. The Hi-C carbon filter will help eliminate those chemicals, gases and odor. The H600’s powerful 560 CFM Impeller draws air through the Hi-C carbon and true HEPA filters to clean your indoor air and help protect you and your family from the health hazards of living in polluted indoor air.
Eco-friendly parts help with gaskets that have no rubber off-gassing and all metal housing allows no plastic vapors to be emitted. It is also backed with a 10-year labor warranty and 5-year parts warranty.
Get some relief now from your allergies and asthma problems. Grab your Airpura H600 Air Purifier and start to breathe easy!
How the Airpura H600 Gives You the Best Air to Breathe In.
Passing through three different levels of filtration to make sure the air coming out is the purified air you need. The stages that make the purified air happen are:
- Pre-Filtration: The pre-filter removes large particles and helps to extend the life of the HEPA and Hi-C carbon filters by capturing dust, hair and dirt. This filter should be changed every 12 months and can be vacuumed on the outside of the air purifier.
- Hi-C Carbon Filtration: The Hi-C carbon filter captures airborne chemicals and everyday pollutants to help relieve asthma and allergy symptoms. This filter typically should be changed every 4-6 months depending on use.
- HEPA Filtration Options: Standard HEPA: The H600 is also equipped with 40 sq. ft. of True HEPA filter material. This filter removes up to 99.97% of airborne particles that are as small as 0.3 microns in diameter. It lasts approximately 3-5 years under regular use. (Option to upgrade to a Super HEPA Filter —H614— that removes up to 99.99% of airborne particles that are as small as 0.3 microns.)
What can the H600 Air Purifier Remove?
If you suffer from allergies and asthma related breathing problems, the H600 is a perfect air purifier to help relieve some symptoms and give you the clean air you deserve! With the multi-stage filtration system in place, the H600 can purify areas as large as 2,000 square feet. It can help remove pet dander, dust mites, pollen, mold spores, and asbestos fibers.
Airpura H600 Eco-friendly Features:
Created to be eco-friendly, these features are environmental friendly allowing you peace of mind and knowing you are helping leave less impact on this earth while living and breathing a better one on it. Features that the Airpura R600 provide are: a lightweight, motorized impeller which delivers greater airflow at power consumption exactly the same, PCB-free (polychlorinated biphenyls) capacitors which are know to be toxic to humans, animals and the environment, zero off-gassing (free of any plastic, rubber, silicone, adhesives or any bonding agents, all-metal housing (93% recyclable) and pre-filters that can be vacuumed to ensure longevity of machine and improve the unit's energy efficiency.
- Airpura’s unique pressure seal on the filter chamber ensures that all of the dirty air passes through the filters. Other systems allow leakage and do not achieve the 99.97% HEPA filtration rating.
- Felt gaskets seal the filter chamber. Maximize filtration with no rubber off-gassing found with other filters.
- All metal housing ensures no plastic vapors are emitted and is also recyclable.
- Backward curved motorized impeller eliminates the vibrations and noise associated with older motor and shaft set ups.
- The variable speed motor lets you choose your ideal level of filtration and easily adjust if you would like.
- With the motor out of the air flow, you don't have to worry about clean air getting blown over the motor and picking up fresh impurities. Airpura has positioned the motor so this cannot happen like other air purifiers.
- Unimpeded airflow is simple and direct internal airflow that avoids the air turbulence, inefficiency and noise associated with more convoluted systems.
- Having separate electrical parts chamber prevents any off gassing from capacitors, condensers or switches.
- The perforated steel exterior offers both a softer appearance and 360° air intake and distribution.
- You can separately changeable filters so don't worry about replacing them all at once. The HEPA and carbon filters let you change them when appropriate and save operating costs.