Airpura C600 DLX Air Purifier Chemical & Gas Abatement Plus +
Purifies up to 2,000 sq. ft. with 360° air distribution.
Removes: Thousands of airborne chemicals and VOCs from common household products. A few examples are:
- Nitrous dioxide
- Sulfur Gases
- Volcano Eruptions
- Highway Exhaust
- Heavy acrylics
- Forrest Fires
- Homes/workplaces in proximity to manufacturers that release chemicals from their manufacturing processes
- Families who want clean and healthy air at home
- Places with poor outdoor air quality
Warranty: The Airpura Limited Warranty — 5 years on parts and 10 years on labor.
- Ships in 2-4 business days
C600 DLX Purifies Your Chemical and Pollutant Air
Do you smell odors in the indoor areas you live and work? You could be smelling formaldehyde or ammonia from the furniture and cleaning supplies you have around you. These chemicals can be very harmful to you and could be causing you headaches and respiratory problems. Airpura has made the C600 DLX to help relieve these issues.
With a 26 lbs. carbon filter that is enhanced with potassium iodide, this machine can remove hundreds of airborne pollutants and VOCs. With the vibration-free and low noise level, this unit is perfect for those sensitive to noise.
Either at home or work, protect yourself and others around you from health issues caused by all these chemicals. Feel great knowing you are breathing in the best air you can.
Don’t keep waiting to breathe easy with the Airpura C600 DLX Air Purifier. The fresh air is waiting for you!
What can the C600 DLX Remove From the Air You Breathe?
The C600 DLX is an enhanced chemical abatement air purifier that can remove over 4,000 chemicals with it's 26 lbs. of impregnated activated carbon filter, the HEPA-Barrier post filter and the pre-filter. This can cover offices, homes and warehouse as large as 2,000 sq. ft. This air purifier can help remove:
Chemicals: Ammonias, Nitrous dioxide, Nitrous trioxide, Monoethylamine, Hydrogen Sulfide, Mercury vapors, Chlorine dioxide, Hydrogen Bromide, Sulfur dioxide, Hydrogen fluoride, Hydrogen chloride, Benzene, Methylene Chloride, Radioactive Iodine, Toulene, Napthene, Pesticides, Chlorine, and Mold Mycotoxins.
Smoke: From fires to tobacco smoke (cigarette/cigar)
Smaller Particles: The regular nuisances such as dust, mold, pet dander, and pollen
How You Get Your Purified Air from the C600 DLX
The air that is captured in the air purifier goes through 3 different filtration stages. These allow the C600 DLX to push out fresh, clean air for you to breath in. The stages that make the purified air happen are:
Pre-Filtration: The 570 sq. in. pre-filter removes the larger particles. It can also help to extend the life of the HEPA and carbon filters. This filter should be changed every 12 months and can be vacuumed on the outside of the air purifier.
Carbon Filtration: The unit uses 26 lbs. of enhanced impregnated activated carbon to help absorb airborne chemicals. This filter typically lasts up to 2 years and can easily be replaced with another carbon filter from Airpura.
HEPA-Barrier Filter: The HEPA-Barrier filter traps 95% of airborne particles as small as 1 micron. This filter should be changed every 12 months.
C600 DLX Environmentally Friendly Features:
You want to be eco-friendly, don't you? Look at all these benefits of buying a Airpura air purifier. They give you peace of mind knowing you are helping leave less impact on this earth while living and breathing a better one on it. Features that the Airpura air purifier provide are: a lightweight, motorized impeller which delivers greater airflow at power consumption exactly the same, PCB-free (polychlorinated biphenyls) capacitors which are know to be toxic to humans, animals and the environment, zero off-gassing (free of any plastic, rubber, silicone, adhesives or any bonding agents, all-metal housing (93% recyclable) and pre-filters that can be vacuumed to ensure longevity of machine and improve the energy efficiency.
- Airpura’s unique pressure seal on the filter chamber ensures that all of the dirty air passes through the filtration system set in place.
- Felt gaskets seal the filter chamber tightly. Maximized filtration with no rubber off-gassing found with other air purifying filtration systems.
- All metal housing ensures no plastic vapors are emitted.
- Backward curved motorized impeller helps eliminate the vibrations and noise associated with older motor and shaft set ups. This air purifier is very quiet while it works!
- The variable speed motor lets you choose your ideal level of filtration and easily adjust if you would like.
- With the motor out of the air flow, you don't have to worry about clean air getting blown over the motor and picking up fresh impurities. Airpura has positioned the motor so this cannot happen like other air purifiers.
- Unimpeded airflow has a direct internal airflow that avoids the air turbulence, inefficiency and noise associated with more convoluted systems.
- With separate electrical parts chamber, there is no off gassing from capacitors, condensers or switches.
- The perforated steel exterior offers both a softer appearance and 360° air intake and distribution with the ability to vacuum the pre-filter from outside the machine.
- With separately changeable filters, you don't have to worry about replacing all at once. The HEPA and carbon filters let you change them when appropriate and save operating costs.